CAP 14 CAP 3 - Part 8 - Art Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asylum_Rhapsody

Mos-Quitoxe

Wasn't the first art poll supposed to be open for 48 hours? Because I'm pretty sure that it wasn't open that long.

wow, tough. for once all my favorites made it to the second round...shoot...happy problems!

gotta go with Mos-Quitoxe.

though i love DJD's and T&B's. and i don't dislike cyzir's! this is gonna be a good looking CAP

I'm really tempted to vote for Mos' design instead of mine. REALLY tempted. I love DJD's, but I *really* don't want Cyzir's (its design doesn't remotely mesh with Dry Skin, even though it's the most polished art in the running) and I think that design has a real shot against Mos. Ugh... ...okay. Right.

Mos-Quitoxe

Sorry fire coral. I love you heaps. I even love you most. But I don't see you getting the numbers based on the previous poll. (Edit: Although it should go without saying that Mos's design takes all aspects of this CAP into consideration, and works extremely well. I fully believe it deserves my vote, and my attachment to my own design is because, well, it's my baby, right?)

DougJustDoug

If it counts for anything I think that I like Doug's design probably just as much.

EDIT: I hope its okay if I change my vote. If its not then just count it up for Mos-Quitoxe but I really like Doug's a bit better.

CyzirVisheen

It looks like it has the Driest Skin of all. Really, let's think, does a snail/waste/coral have dry or slimy skin? Cone snail is adorable, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)