CAP 15 CAP 4 - Part 12 - Complete Movepool Poll 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
jas61292

Ugh I don't like either of these. But I dislike Korski's more - Quiver Dance and huge array of special coverage and no Swords Dance makes for a boring and obvious best moveset. CAP is so frustrating sometimes.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wow, we actually passed the 100 voters mark for a Movepool Poll... for the first time in the fifth generation!

Either that means we're really getting into movepools now or this was a really divisive issue

Anyway, results time:

Code:
66 korski 
 48 jas
So... I was totally wrong. The pro-QD camp didn't need anywhere close to a miracle to win and it wasn't close in the slightest

Regardless, congrats to Korski and bad luck jas. Looks like Aurumoth gets Quiver Dance, Focus Blast, Blizzard, Magic Coat, and Trick, but must say goodbye to Stored Power, Psycho Boost, Swords Dance, and all those other goodies. Maybe someday...

Oh who am I kidding I didn't want an event anyway EIA EIA ALALA SEPHIMOTH

And with that, our competitive portions of CAP 4 are completely done, which means I'm pretty much a waste of space from now on!

On to the sprites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)