CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 8 (Art Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atyroki
Syprus
Regi DS

There really is only one I like and thats atyroki's but since I had to vote for 3 i just took the two from the top (which I dont mind those designs)

-Regi DS - It looks great, very appealing and fits the discription. I love the Pharaoh theme
-Cadarbolg- Lets face it, the drawing looks sick! The pokemon is doing some kind of mental "Rock Slide" its crazy, another favorite
-DougJustDoug- Doug took it to the next level, of "Rock" that is. He went with a space, planetary theme... an enraged planet, who after two "cosmic powers", is ready to come down stand off anyone on its way and whoop some butt!

thats my top three

Hazmat
Lofty
Wichu

I personally think Hazmat's is awesome.
Lofty's is similar to something that I was going to submit, except he's much better than I am.
Wichu's design is pretty sweet, and it fits the stats.

Caladbolg~/Skyshroud
Lofty
YourDeadGrandad

Edit: The previous end to this post was semi-insulting.

@tennisacenumbers: It's no problem, I'm pretty sure everyone who has already voted had already decided what they were picking (at least for choice 1) before the thread was even made. If anyone was going to pick me, they probably would have known what the actual size looked like already.

And lol, thanks GothicTogekiss.

- Caladbolg~/Skyshroud [From now on, you guys will be Cally & Skys cause your nicks are way too hard to remember/write/spell/whatever :l].
- BoneArmor
- Headpunch

Done ♥ :D.

CactuarJoe
DougJustDoug
Lofty

This was a really hard decision as a lot of interesting and unique designs were present but I think these got a neat cosmic or mystic quality to them that screams special rock.

yourDeadGrandad
Lofty
CyzirVisheen

I really liked CyzirVisheen's Queen Chess Piece Pokemon, and yourDeadGrandad was awesome as well, came with all of those evolutions as well. Lofty's entry wasn't on the top of my list, but the way he presented it just threw me for a loop. Incredible.

All of these entries are awesome, it's hard to choose which one.

RegiDS- Very good art. A little more physical looking then I'd like but amazing none the less.

CyzirVisheen- GREAT concept. Love it.

NinjaSquirtle- This one is being overlooked too much in my opinion. Fits the stats and has just that awesome pokemon look. Seriously, when this is put into sprite form I think it would be the best out of all of these.

Lofty
Regi DS
Wichu

Lofty's is pretty nice. Despite looking less like a Pokémon than others, the awesome sketches and effort he's put in persuaded me.
Regi DS's is one of my favourites. It actually looks like it could be a real Pokémon, while still fitting the concept.
I don't think I need to go into detail about the last one :P

CyzirVasheen
Regi DS ;o; it is so amazinggggg
yourDeadGrandad

I feel Regi DS's both matches the theme of Breaking the Mould as well as resembling an actual Pokémon, and the art is lovely. I adore the colours on Cyzir's and the entire chess theme. yourDeadGrandad's is rather spectacular♥ and looks like a rock as well without being the standard official heap-of-rocks fare :C

yourDeadGrandad -Didn't like this at first, but it ended up being brilliant.
Cerbi01
-love the sphinx idea, and suits the description down to a T.
Cadabolg~/Skyshroud
- Love it love it love it love it!

I loved watching the art submissions develop, it was great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)