CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 1 - Concept Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Articanus Low BST

I want to see what the CAP community's creativity with this one.
If we hinder its stats, we can make it amazing in a different way, whether it be movepool, ability, or a combination of extremely complementary attacks.
I like the freedom this concept makes, and I think this one has the most potential.

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Beej's Ultimate Scout

I'm voting for my own concept, as I think it will add diversity to the metagame. Flygon, Jirachi and Scizor are the main scouts at the moment, and this will provide an alternative.

Close runner-ups were Mag's Partner In Crime and Lonely Ness' Anti-Stall.

I like my idea (obvious) and Magmortified's and LonelyNess's but I will cast my vote for

JimBob's Immunity

edit changed my vote to my concept since the only reason I didn't vote for mine in the first place was that it was getting zero support and now one person has voted for it so I feel like less of a dick

I really like Cartoons! Sweeper on a Timer plan. I feel like a sweeper like that would be extremely dominant, especially as a hit-and-run, so the idea would work brilliantly.

Kamen Rider's Monkeywrench Arsenal

While I did vote for my own concept, there are a few others that I think could be just as interesting.

Magmortified's Partner in Crime

This could be a great learning experience for CaP, and I feel that the previous six haven't exactly done so as much. This concept has the greatest potential out of all of the current ones in my opinion.

I'll go with Drybones' Suicide Hotline.

I was going to propose a similar concept if the one I had got deleted. And somehow I wouldn't feel right voting for my own concept.

Also, with so many options to choose from, wouldn't it be better to have everyone vote for 3? You could still just take the top 10 at the end, but with so many choices, it's hard to pick just one.

Hydrolphin's Unbeatable Snowman

I would really, really like to see more Hail use. It could provide a big new twist on a currently Hail-less metagame.

Magmortified's Partner in Crime.
This would be great for CAP as you can create yet another powerful duo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)