Catching lollies with your mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everybody.

My good friend Benzine and I are entering this competition. You have to show off your "borderline talent" in a 60 second or less video, upload the video onto their website and the one with the most votes wins. We have until the 31st of October, and in the rules it says to try and bribe as many votes as possible.

Of course, Benzine's talent is catching lollies in his mouth, I am just the lowly cameraman. The winner gets their video shown on national tv (we're from New Zealand) $5,000 cash and a vending machine which is refilled every few months. We are very serious about winning this as the money will be incredibly useful for university next year. So, and I am quite serious here, please, please, PLEASE vote for us, and not the other entries. Please. We would be so grateful. The link should be in my sig.

Now, a question; Is anyone here adept at catching lollies in their mouth. I would love to know.

Nah mate, stick with lollies. We will not submit to North American English!
anyway I'll definitely vote for you, catching lollies with your mouth is an awesome thing to be able to do.
edit: wow some guy has 700 votes i don't think your 64 can keep up

I actually think we have a good shot. We've got 72 votes last I checked, in only 11 hours. The current leader has 703, but that video has been up for weeks.

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot to say thank you for the support.

Great skill man. When you're picking up girls, start with this as a conversation:

You: Hey baby.
Girl: Get lost, loser.
You: I got an amazing talent.
Girl: Orly? Show me.
You: I can catch lollies with my mouth from a huge distance.
Girl: You have to show me.
You: Ok, *shows talent.*
Girl: Hmm. Impressive. I can't catch lollies like you, but I can lick lollies. *Wink* *Wink*
You: TeeHee =D

Ohh and I voted for you. 203 votes for you, when I voted and 700+ votes for that lighter guy. That's a great website to show off your talent. Good luck and I hope you win.

On a side note (To the poster above me, ThePatriot): Patriots are gonna lose next week. Giants for the SuperBowl (again) and they'll dominate every 16-0 team out there!!!

I voted for you. Nice skill. You can probably actually win, as you already got like 160 more votes in about one day.

as someone who fails at throwing popcorn 2 feet in the air and catching it, i thought it was pretty cool so i voted for you.

i saw the topic and was thinking "hmmmm...well, now i know what will be on the next episode of 'to catch a predator' "

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ok I voted for you, but also everyone should look at the lighter tricks cause that dude is pretty awesome.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)