Cereal Killer Mafia - Baker's Guild Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynch Altair

Altair is the redirector for mafia. This is confirmed most almost certainly. I'd like to ask you to not trust anyone that I do not place trust in, as neither of these men have sent me claims (flounder/jimbo).

a key thing that differentiates myself from these men is my willingness to give a claim, something that they are "too scared" for an apparent reason to do.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What the fuck are you doing?

I was inspected last night by ONE person who very well knows what I am. I plan to help the village in every way I can. Seriously, the village is getting an inspector with a bpv and you're lynching me.

Anyone who wants any extra info can talk to me. I know every person that targeted me last night, I was inspected by one person who knows I am not a wolf nor am I anything bad for the village. If you lynch me today you'll be at a serious disadvantage.

On the flipside you could lynch moi, who has a terrible fake role pm. I also have my suspicions of IPL for reasons I'll keep out of the thread.

Now that we actually have some inspection results, I say we lynch Jimbo. Even if we find out too late that Jimbo is a village member, that immediately will make the inspector suspect.
This is terrible reasoning. You'd risk lynching a potential asset to the village to get suspicions on another player?

No Lynch for now, but if there's another lynch target I'm game.

Lastly, I have no problems giving out info on my role, people can talk to me if they want to. The people following someone blindly -- someone who looks to be persuaded (Lord Blood) could easily be mafia.

Edit again: moi I'll talk to you if you hit me up, but I'd like your real role pm.

ok Lynch Altair, seems like a good option

Edit another time: Listening to ipl, who has an unproven role (because he was kidnapped, which could be a nice coincidence!!) about lynching me is incredibly dumb.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
<Jimbo> I bet your teammate kidnapped you ;(((
<imperfectluck> and lol
<imperfectluck> and there's no way
<imperfectluck> you have such an easy win condition

<Jimbo> and if I was inspected you should know what my win condition was
<Jimbo> ah
<Jimbo> I bet you didn't even get my inspection results ;(
<imperfectluck> no hard feelings jimbo
<imperfectluck> ;(

ipl is probably mafia and you're all listening to him, "lol"

Again to reiterate, i was inspected last night, i know this because of my ability. IPL apparantly knows I was inspected but had no idea of what the results were. Suspcious???

[17:55:00] <Jimbo> yea because you're obviously mafia
[17:55:07] <imperfectluck> nah
[17:55:08] <Jimbo> if you would come clean about it we could negotiate things
[17:55:13] <Jimbo> i.e.
[17:55:15] <Jimbo> I don't inspect you
[17:55:40] <imperfectluck> that is about as good as
[17:55:43] <imperfectluck> admitting you are wolf
[17:55:51] <imperfectluck> if I was mafia, why would you want to work with me

I caught this with you and IPL.

- LB -

Jimbo

take me anywhere
OR I have to survive and ipl is getting my lynched on the basis of .... absolutely nothing.
Edit: Thank you to everyone who changed their vote, you're all making the right decision!! (Keep them changed yea!)

what're you talking about lynched on the basis of absolutely nothing? there's proof right there that IPL should claim to be Mafia. Then you could negotiate things. And you admitted to not being inspector. Let's hope the people catch on that you're either Wolf or Mafia and you get lynched.

- LB -

moi said:
Hello you guys! moi posting to say that lynching Jimbo has far less benefits than it does to lynch Altair, a mafia redirector. Please do!
Who doesn't realize that he can negotiate with anyone. Anyone means mafia as well.

lord blood you are an idiot who doesn't realize that he can negotiate with anyone. as a neutral, that is his stance as a player. being a mafia makes it no more favourable for a neutral to win, and as such, if we start off strong, we can easily work with him.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
Yea I wasn't an inspector... at first. You obviously don't know what I'm talking about (which is weird since IPL is talking through you and I talked to ipl!)

-Jimbo-

Vote Jimbo

They claim he is mafia, so why wouldwe pass it up. Unelss it is to kill a serial killer, but I'm unsure on Jimbo.

-------
To prevent a tie (No Lynch). Most people seem to agree Jimbo is a threat, so I will trust them.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
in arcade mafia lonelyness convinced xyphang to let himself get lynched. this happened because lonelyness convinced xyphang that it was best for the village for a villager to get lynched.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Moi needs to get his facts straight. His reasoning behind my supposed mafianess is "Hey guys Altair targeted 2 people with his role last night he must be mafia!!!!" Well, I did target 2 people with my role last night, and I am redirector, but I am village. Here is my role PM below if you don't believe me:
Dear Altair,

You are Pac-man. As one of the most famous arcade characters of all time, it was only a matter of time before you had your own cereal. You have decided to join the Balanced Breakfast Crew and save the world.

You love nothing more than eating. Once per night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Swallowing <User1> and spitting them at <User2>". That night, any actions User1 does will all be aimed at User2.

You win if the Balanced Breakfast wins.
And then there is this inspector. For him to exist, he must be a fucking idiot, because he either a.) Contacted someone who claimed to have info that he never gave out, which could have proven his identity at least, then said "hi im inspector ^_^" or b.) Is a mafia looking for a chance to get in the village easily. So I have to assume that either Moi or the person supplying Moi with info is mafia, but Lynching seems like the best option if I want to save my ass.

-Altair-

Lynch Jimbo.

Again - you people are trusting moi entirely on the premise that his role is legitimate. Someone had almost the exact same role in another mafia, and guess what? They weren't exactly a villager.
In the aspect of flavor, Mini-Wheats always boast about being healthy. I'll leave that to interpretation.
You shouldn't be trusting anyone at this point, tbh. We do have solid information that Jimbo is a neutral. Even if such a claim was false, that'd just mean he's mafia.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
Flounder I've given you all of my information and been nothing but honest with you. I don't really care who you lynch as long as it's not me, I'd even go for a No Lynch.

Edit:

Just noting the deadline has passed, AlphaBravo's post doesn't count and any future edits shoudn't either ;((( You guys will see, I'm going to help the village!!

Also I seriously doubt we have an everyday redirector. Matty made the mistake of overpowering the village in XMen, he's not going to do it again.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Hey Jimbo its currently a tie (i think), so lets just keep it at that i guess.

Edit: Flounder if you want to vote Jimbo then change you orginal post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)