Chaotic Mafia - Game Over - The Revenegrs and Eagle4 Win

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It was posted on Friday at 9:59 PM GMT +-0, add 24 hours that would be Saturday. It's Sunday today, so another 24 hours (minus the 30 odd minutes) brings us almost to 48 hours.
Oh I actually really thought it started yesterday, ah well it must've been because I was really busy yesterday

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Mayor McRooster convenes everyone in town square to see what happened during the night. Not surprisingly, nobody had died, as it was night zero. Nobody was missing as well. Mayor McRooster declares that it is now time for the daily lynch. Will the Amalgam of Random Characters get off to a quick start, or will they stumble? Only time will tell.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends 48 hours after this post, which is Tuesday November 19th at 6:23 PM EST. All results are out. If you think you are missing yours, contact me, but I probably won't give you results.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
HI THERE.

Do YOU want this mafia to be a comedy of errors as two idiots try to prove themselves? WELL YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!

Celever and I have discussed things, and will be co-leading the village, if you'll have us.

Role PM:
Dear UllarWarlord,

You are the Janitor.

You are the Janitor from the series Scrubs. You like to antagonize JD, and are attracted to “Blonde Doctor” Elliot Reid. You are an avid liar, and you lead the group known as the Brain Trust.

You will be using mind games to mess with your fellow players. At night, you may send zorbees a PM titled “Night X - Play mind games on <user>”. You will play mind games on your target, which will do something to them. You are not sure what effects it will have, but your target probably will not like it.

You are holding the Soul Edge (female). You know that if you obtain the Soul Edge (male), you will be able to unlock great power.

You are allied with the Amalgam of Random Characters. You win when all threats are eliminated.
Yes, I realize this is a very scummy-looking role PM. But I will willingly say that I got rand-redirected to Crux last night. I am interested to see wtf happened to him.

e: oh and I don't have the Soul Edge anymore - details will be given if asked for.

e2: celever had the other half of the soul edge, but he does not have it anymore as well.

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Confirming if needed. We do not expect claims straight away obviously, and I know that his PM looks scummy as fuck but it's ok.

Also: We are not expecting claims immediately, but obviously will need them at some point in the future.

Crux

Banned deucer.
ok here is the deal. you will not claim to celever or ullar. they have no way of proving themselves and noone knows what they will do as leaders of the village because they are inexperienced players.

I proved my role last night, you know what my action is if you were targeted with it. If you were targeted then you are village. I expect your role pm to be in my inbox within the next 36 hours with a description of my night action. If this does not happen then you are mafia.

Feel free to contact me via IRC.

Dear Crux,

You are Ernie the Giant Chicken.

You are the giant chicken who often fights with Peter Griffin in the series Family Guy. You get in long, bloody fights, typically over trivial things. When you thought your feud with Peter was over, you both argued over footing the bill at a restaurant, and the fighting continued.

<snip>

You are allied with the Amalgam of Random Characters. You win when all threats are eliminated.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
A message from z0rbees once again:

z0rbees said:
Dear <redacted>,
You are Lan Hikari.

You are the human protagonist of the MegaMan Battle Network game series. You are the operator of the NetNavi MegaMan, who aids you against multiple online crime organizations. Your main rival is Eugene Chaud, who operates ProtoMan.

You will be using your NetNavi, MegaMan, to participate in this conflict. <redacted>. You can post messages anonymously under your alias by PMing zorbees whatever message you want to post, and I will post them as soon as possible. You have no special abilities besides operating the alias “z0rbees”.

I am not under a really complex post-restriction. I totally wasn't nametargeted and I'm really glad for that.

I don't believe Crux. This z0rbees guy is hardly more credible. Ullar and Celever are 50% clean and by trusting them we are certain to win the game today.

I was hooked last night, horrible indeed. I didn't relay my results that have nothing to do with the playerlist to the person I deemed most trustworthy back then, although you probably haven't received them yet. Whatever you do DO NOT CONTACT ME!

This mafia game is crystal-clear already and we should do snap decisions. LYNCH CELEVER I am also persuaded and my vote counts for +1.

I loathe this game and whoever didn't target me last night. Please never do it again in this game, this is not fun.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Mayor McRooster asked you who you wanted to lynch. While celever and No Lynch were brought up, the majority decided it would be best to get rid of imperfectluck, fearing him to be a secret wolf. Mayor McRooster put him in the Goose Noose, secured the Goose Noose to the branch of a tree, and pushed him off of the cliff on the north side of town. The branch of the tree could not handle the weight, and snapped, sending imperfectluck plummeting to his death. Mayor McRooster gathered his body and read to the town the Role PM of the deceased.

Dear imperfectluck,
You are Samara.

As a child, you were abandoned by your insane mother. You were adopted by a loving family, who raised you as their own child. Your ability of projected thermography allowed you to burn images into the minds of others. You tortured everyone and everything around you with this ability, burning images of torture, death and horror into their minds, eventually causing Anna Morgan, your adoptive mother, to throw you into a well, killing you, and commit suicide. You will make them pay for what happened to you. You'll make them ALL pay.

Everyone thinks you're dead. Well then, dead you'll act. You will not appear on the player's list. However, you may be targeted by all night roles, and by lynch votes as well. Every night you may PM the hosts with "Night X - Telling USER s/he will die". That user will receive a PM at the beginning of the following day telling them that you appeared to them during the night and told them that they will die. At the end of that day, they will die.

You win if you are the last user alive and you have killed at least 3 people.
Happy that you got rid of the secret wolf, you all decided to prepare for the night. But than Mayor McRooster spoke up. "Ha Ha! It was all an elaborate ruse!" Mayor McRooster then showed everyone the real Role PM of imperfectluck.

Dear imperfectluck,
You are not in the game.

You win if people think you are in the game.
It appears we have our first winner! After the lynch of a non-player, night falls, and you prepare yourselves for what is to come. It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends 48 hours after this post, which is Thursday November 21st at 6:23 PM EST.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)