Cigarettes - What's your poison?

Same thread from last time.

There are a couple of questions i'd like to ask to the smokers:
1) what was the brand of the first cigarette you ever smoked?
2) who gave you your first cigarette?

for me, i smoked a malboro given to me by my uncle like 2 years ago.

anyway, here's what i smoke:

usually i smoke marlboro:

but my normal pick would be kent, any color:

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i cant stand straights, im a rollie man. having said that im not overly fussy about what brand of tobacco i smoke, as long as its not too rough (no drum!!!!)

I smoke Newports mostly. Idk what that says about me but I'm not overly concerned about that.

1) what was the brand of the first cigarette you ever smoked?
I'm not exactly sure, but the first brand that I ever bought was Camel lights because I didn't know what I was doing at the time.

2) who gave you your first cigarette?
ex-girlfriend, which is ironic because I always used to give her shit for smoking and then eventually I picked it up myself. She was mad as hell when I told her I started buying them on my own but I didn't give a fuck

i cant stand straights, im a rollie man. having said that im not overly fussy about what brand of tobacco i smoke, as long as its not too rough (no drum!!!!)

Drum is just bad and people who smoke it are bad. Drum yellow is okay though.

So like usually I smoke Marlboro Red if I am rich or rollups if I am not-rich (golden virginia is my favourite but i will smoke literally everything if i have to, including month-old dogends i have picked up from the end of my drive and dried out on a radiator). My favourite cigarettes are camels I think, but also lucky strike.. but they are not sold as widely as Marlboro red.

also: FUCK MENTHOLS

edit: oh and to actually answer the questions my first cigarette was a Marlboro red and I got given it at a party when I was 14. also I smoke like 20 a day which is starting to get expensive

pss still fuck menthols

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
The first thing I smoked was a Marlboro Light iirc. And in retrospect it was pretty boring but a good start, I guess.

Now I smole (only) one Lucky Strike every night, or a few if I'm out. Pretty tame.

Camel Mild FTW
I started smoking weed but as soon as I would run out i would smoke a cigarette and the habit caught on...Probably nicotine...

um didn't we have this like a week ago

STILL ROLLIN' CUTTERS CHOICE YO. Although Amber Leaf have the cutest little 12.5g pack i've seen, and they come with free rolling papers still!!!

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
i "quit" but i was smoking a lot this past summer for a little student film a friend was doing and also general angsty bullshit haha
in this one scene me and my friend went through like a pack and a half because we had to shoot from different angles and stuff
we had a leftover pack of 27s and a pack of newps

my first cigs were reds but my favorite are marlboro 27s but i really like lucky strikes too (it's toasted!)
never rolled my own though, id need to get one of those little rolling things
i dont really like menthol because i think it like, dilutes the tobacco flavor

one thing i will say though is that there's nothing like chain smoking gpc cigarettes
cause any smokes will kill you
but these will make you feel like it

quit once i got serious about working out, especially with olympic style lifting

i would just get fatigued faster, so i couldn't push myself as hard. it became depressing after a while so i said fuck these cancer sticks

norulz

excellent
poor you

my choice on coffin nails is marlboro/camel

1) first cigarette was sg ventil (you probably dont know it)
2) i bought my first pack in 8th grade with my friend and we smoked it that day, sort of quat (ha) for years but started again on the 12th

I tried smoking once. Coughed like a motherfucker and never felt like puffing again.

If I were, it'd be this:

natalie

property of alex
my first cigarette was a benson & hedges silver. they were advertised everywhere and I thought the packaging was very attractive.

for the last two years I have only smoked rollies! Amber Leaf to be precise. with filters and paper that uses natural gum, not horse glue.

I can't even smoke normal cigarettes any more - they just taste too dusty. so despite the stigma attached to people who roll their own cigarettes, ROLLIES 4 LYFE!

Yeah first cigarette was a B&H silver given to me by a mate,he thinks they're the right balance between niceness and price.

As a tight student and dirty social/drinking smoker, I try to avoid buying cigarettes, and if I do I end up getting rollies (cutters choice. I usually end up running out of or losing rizla/filters at the most inopportune times though). There's something satisfying about smoking your own roll, mainly as I've only recently become decent at it. Fan of Marlboro reds.

I haven't smoked cigarettes and probably never will.

While that does sound like me blabbing, I am extremely sensitive to smoking (every time I smell smoke i get coughing for 10 minutes or so) and seeing a smoker simply puts me off.

And I haven't passed the legal age (is there one?) yet so that's natural.

The first time I tried smoking was when I was fifteen, I didn't really pursue it though. But when I was sixteen my friend made me smoke a bunch so I started to enjoy it. I usually smoke Marlboro 27's, never really ventured away from them. Anyway, what are some classy cigarette brands I should try out?

If you want classy, look no farther than Sobranies:

sobranie cocktails :3

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I used to smoke Marlboro Reds and Newports when I was in the right mood. Camel Crushes were my favorites of all time though, definitely. I really haven't smoked much lately. I never got into it (a pack a week was pushing it for me), and it costs too much money because I live in Taxachusetts. $8.50 for a pack? F that.

nigga cigs are like 10 bucks a pack here in chicago

also, a couple days ago I smoked the last one in a pack and all of a sudden I thought "hey what if I didn't smoke for a while" so I haven't smoked since then and everything has been peachy

updates to come I guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)