Clash Of The Titans - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost 3-0 I think...dunno if the para mattered or not so feel free to fill me in! GG, good luck the rest of the tourney.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I've added the results of the SilentEcho vs. Theorymon battle because I watched it myself. Come on people, one day until the deadline, get those matches done!!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Beat Jabba 1-0 in a game full of luck twists.

He misses a move mid-late that would have had a solid chance at winning him the match (unless i kept my scarfer alive that could have potentially saved me), then I get critted when I had the match sealed, and then yeah I won. Sorry bro.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I saw the match so there was no need keep the log. Anyway, 7 more battles need to be completed. Get them done, don't make me have to decide via coin flip or chosing which member was more active.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oxygen still hasn't got back to me about setting up our match, and his last post on the forums was april 14th. He has been active though, his last activity being the 29th, so I don't know why he hasn't been responding to my PMs.

we set up a match, have not seen flashstorm on since that and this was like a week or so ago x=

ill pm him again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)