Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I was the culprit in a parking lot hit-and-run, and since I didn't have paper and pen in my car, I went inside the mall to go get some. When I came back (like ten minutes later), the damaged car (one inch dent in the left back bumper) went away, so I couldn't give my information.

Smogon. How screwed am I?

blitzlefan

shake it off!
@AccidentalGreed, your conscience will probably sting for a little while, but I don't think you're necessarily in trouble. I'm not sure though?

I keep tripping in AC;NL and I don't know why???? AGH IT MEANS I CAN"T RUN EVERYWHERE!!!

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
theres a faerie type and this problem was stupid enough that i feel it warrants bitching itt

i wanted a blt but i went into the kitchen and i only had one piece of bacon so i had to drive to the store and the line was fucking long

I was the culprit in a parking lot hit-and-run, and since I didn't have paper and pen in my car, I went inside the mall to go get some. When I came back (like ten minutes later), the damaged car (one inch dent in the left back bumper) went away, so I couldn't give my information.

Smogon. How screwed am I?
Use your phone??????

blitzlefan

shake it off!
UGH! I'm scared that the Fairy typing will mess with the Ubers metagame. I think that Fairy-type Pokemon will be healthy for the lower tiers, but it'll really screw with Ubers, as it revolves around Dragon-type Pokemon right now (if Fairies have an immunity to Dragon). But if they do, hmmmmmm... I hope we get a decent Fairy-type. I don't want to see garbage like Clefairy popping up in Ubers.

Just when i thought pokemon couldn't be more *ay and girlish they announced this the new fairy type ,cant they see that pokemon is a mans game no man wants to pet his tyranitar or feed his zoroark for gods shake no man wants a stupid pink gay looking pokemon, i mean there where good feminine looking pokemon like Gardevoir but Gardevoir is sexy sylveon and its family is only good for mono batton pass teams and fillers in the pc pox of those who collect pokemon

I was expecting to give to my future kids pokemon to play like my parents did one decade before

now i will ban them from playing anything after generation 5

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
im a manly ass nigga who likes sports and rap music but i think fairy type is cool and really needed to add some excitement yet people are bitching like crazy like it's a bad thing

Just when i thought pokemon couldn't be more *ay and girlish they announced this the new fairy type ,cant they see that pokemon is a mans game no man wants to pet his tyranitar or feed his zoroark for gods shake no man wants a stupid pink gay looking pokemon, i mean there where good feminine looking pokemon like Gardevoir but Gardevoir is sexy sylveon and its family is only good for mono batton pass teams and fillers in the pc pox of those who collect pokemon

I was expecting to give to my future kids pokemon to play like my parents did one decade before

now i will ban them from playing anything after generation 5
no man wants a stupid pink gay looking pokemon

Don't worry Grey Knight, if you can't handle the idea of pink and arguably feminine-looking pokemon that you don't want to bone (HA), you probably didn't have any masculinity to begin with. REAL MEN(tm) will accept the power of the fairies and pat the shit out of them until they become killing machines.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
FAIRIES woooo!!!

lavos, you know you wanna join the club, rather than being stuck behind in BW2 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)