Complain about your stupid and probably insignificant problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you apply for the mentorship program and mention that you're on a rather restricted schedule i'm sure you'd be able to be accommodated to some extent. ouo

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i went to this awesome arcade tonight called galloping ghost and they have an entirely separate room dedicated to pinball machines but SOME DICK WAS OFF WORK FOR SOME REASON SO HE COULDN'T UNLOCK THE ROOM. awful. truly terrible. life is shit.

i was also playing ms. pacman and got to a point where the level glitches out, and the larger white dots do not send the ghosts into a fearful frenzy, and instead i lost my last life. fuck you pinky.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I have no problems

So now I worry about the problems I might have

Then I realize my problem is not a problem in and of itself

Also I'm out of marshmallow sauce

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I wanna have a high ranking in LoL but I don't wanna play ranked.

When hosting mafia I have 10 people bugging me with their problems every time I log onto IRC.

I'm hungry. ALWAYS.

Fuck insomnia. It's taking me what feels like hours to go to sleep and melatonin doesn't help. I've had this problem for like two months now and it's kind of pissing me off. I'm seriously tempted to try zzzquil or something but I've tried using Nyquil to sleep before and that didn't really help either.

On a really petty note, only got 29 antidepressant pills from CVS instead of 30 last time (at least it's not scheduled like my Klonopin, that would have been impossible to refill early). Recounted this refill and this happened again. CVS is gonna correct it, but it still baffles me that they'd make the same mistake twice in a row.

Also haven't had a relationship and am 19, don't know a thing about dating or anything (have Asperger's, am told I am relatively social though). Gets frustrating being single especially with depression and anxiety. And people don't seem to like to give serious dating advice other than "be yourself" and "wait for the right one." It's like everyone has the key to dating but doesn't want to give it to me or something.

Really wish I wasn't out of Lortab for wisdom teeth, not bc I actually need them for the physical pain anymore (Tylenol and Ibuprofen does the trick) but bc I want to get high to numb the pain of being alone. Too bad I already used them all up getting high. And I don't want to get high on my kpins because I actually need them and don't need to be jacking up my tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)