coolest/most unique/most interesting final fantasy characters (spoilers!!)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Relm and Eiko are identical characters, and they just so happen to also have the highest base magic power of any character in their respective game...

Why do so many people fail to realize that Quina was the only unique and well planned character in IX? It takes EFFORT to write dialogue like that!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
nine was consciously a homage to six; the similarities ought to be seen in that light!!

FFV and FFX were my favorite games, with FFVI closely behind both, so I'm gonna have to say my favorite characters are Farris from FFV and Lulu and Auron from FFX. There's just too many good memories I have of the three of them.
But I think we can all agree that the characters from FFI had the most dimension of any characters in the entire series.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
except 1,000 needles does consistent damage, whereas Everyone's Grudge is based on your kills. What happens when a Tonberry meets a green Cactuar who hasn't killed anyone yet?

I liked them better when they were "Pugs"

EDIT: That reminds me: RUB, NUKE and ZAP! are the best spell names ever

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
steiner is a bad ass, just gets a bad rep because he's an old guy among youngsters. He's like that parent who wants the best for his teenager but they refuse to listen to him :(

idk if its a bug with the pal version (beside the fmvs running 1/3rd slower so its impossible to get the excalibur ii without hacking) but steiner's shock never ever ever hits anything ever

Swaggersaurus you are a poop

Wait I shouldn't insult mods.

Handsome, golden poop with great hair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)