Standard Cops & Robbers (Mafia)

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Acklow, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Acklow

Acklow

K due to excessive difficulties, I need yet another sub. Because fuck the police.

Let me know if you want to hop on in on the pain train. This game is fun guys, can't have you ruining it because you all leave on me. ;___;

Extending the deadline until tomorrow morning (i.e. another 14 or so hours). I need actions from everyone and if I don't see you on irc, I am subbing you out as well. No hesitations.

If you are in Durak Mafia, don't hesitate to sub in, I welcome all scumgood men with open arms!! :D
  2. Walrein

Walrein

bs it looks nothing like durak clearly it is aypak
  3. Acklow

Acklow

A siren rings in the distance. Clearly, the night did not go easy for some. What more, it seems like your attempts to find out who the criminals were behind the multiple thefts from the night before left you slightly disconcerted due to the failure to achieve results.

On the other hand, something significant did happen:

A thief with a Serious nature made a robbery attempt as did another thief with a Sexy nature. Finally a burglar with Dark Hair was seen running away from your house...

Unfortunately, it was said that on the morning news, the anchor reported that RaRe555 was arrested because of being suspect for one of the robbery attempts from the other night.

IT IS NOW DAY 2. DAY 2 ENDS IN 48 HOURS. PLEASE STAY ACTIVE AND I ALSO NEED SOMEBODY TO SUB IN PLEASE THANKS PLEASE!!!
  4. Aura Guardian

Aura Guardian

24 hours? Harsh.
  5. Acklow

Acklow

I meant 48 z.z

Now get voting. I'm still looking for the sub btw.
  6. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence is a three-dimensional retard.
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

vote hydrattler

ok so im pretty positive hydrattler is a bad guy, not a rich guy

i had talked with him a bit ago on irc, and were going to clear him using my power

So I was going to steal the Eyes from him to prove both me and him. He said yes. Later, I get a message saying
    i send him a message saying i think it's suspicious he'd want me to go after some other guy based on a simple storyline claim, even to have me not prove him and me
    he sends me back this
    so i send in my action to steal from hydrattler when he sends me this
    I told him to come on IRC, then, when he went offline, sent him this:
    i got no response and never saw hydrattler on irc. then i get this from acklow
    so yeah, im positive hydrattler is a bad guy
  7. Spiffy

Spiffy

I find it odd that the Rich and Famous would even have a thief in the first place when it's obvious the Robbers (people that are STEALING things) are the enemy...
  8. Steven Snype

Steven Snype
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

For a game where IRC is mandatory, we have a fantastic village leader as the last time he was sighted on IRC was 5 days ago.

I'd like to question why stealing an item from someone would make any role appear to be clean.
  9. Agape

Agape

I think Hydrattler's arguments are very valid, stealing from GS a no-brainer, stealing from Hydrattler instead insane (yeah I agree) and village leaders being silent only smartness. Hello there Band of Thieves thief.

Yes I am protecting Hydrattler by jumping the gun. Deal with it, but if the numbers are as Hydrattler guesses, you have no chance against us.

Vote Lady Salamence
  10. Spiffy

Spiffy

Also all of the previous Rich and Famous claims (as well as my role PM) have had some sort of justification for being allied with the Rich and Famous, but Lady Salamence's does not.

This flavor format may not be consistant with every Rich and Famous though, which is why having Hydrattler actually active on IRC to confirm/deny these suspicions would be very handy...

And WTF Village Thief????

Vote Lady Salamence

EDIT: Agape sucks for ninjaing me.
  11. penguin344

penguin344

Vote Lady Salamance
  12. Steven Snype

Steven Snype
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

vote lady salamence
  13. theangryscientist

theangryscientist

14. YAYtears

YAYtears

Vote Lady Salamence
  15. Blackhawk11

Blackhawk11 one on one

Vote Lady Salamence

Based on the information that I have, I believe this is a decent vote. There are probably better votes, but this is decent. However, a word of caution on role PMs:

[20:51] <Blackhawk11> question: did you and walrein write role PMs separately (like without a single precise template)?
    [20:58] <Acklow> I wrote them myself but mostly without any precise template. I may have mixed it up here and there to throw people off because you can't expect everything to always be concise
  16. Blackhawk11

Blackhawk11 one on one

Hey guys, I'm taking charge. I've been working with Hydrattler since D1 and in his absence I'll be coordinating our plans.

If you claimed to Hydrattler, I know who you are, and I know what you did last night. Please forward me result PMs if you got one. I don't expect many. Also, if you have not shared your full role PM with Hydrattler, now is a great time to PM me your full role.

I will answer questions about my snipped item or anything else on a person by person basis via IRC. I'll be there for the next 4 hours while also doing homework.
  17. CabooseFTW

CabooseFTW

Outrage Lady Salmamence
  18. Blackhawk11

Blackhawk11 one on one

I have received information that RaRe555 is 100% rich and famous. This means that we can bail him out of jail and have him on our team. For more info, PM me. Conversely, I have grown more certain that LS is indeed bad. I would like to hear some opinions: we can either bail rare out of jail today, and leave LS on the prowl for another night, or we can arrest LS today and wait on rare.

Discuss.

Yeah so after tons of discussion, we're gonna continue arresting LS. Thanks everyone who participated.
  19. Aura Guardian

Aura Guardian

Arrest Lady Salamence's rage.
  20. Acklow

Acklow

Empoof is subbing in for theangryscientist.
  21. Empoof

Empoof

if you talked to TAS don't talk to me.

[​IMG]
  22. Agape

Agape

I'd rather jail than bail because jail keeps rare safe from kills and it's uncertain that rare is rich and famous after all. Just my two cents :)
  23. Acklow

Acklow

And with that, everyone surrounds Lady Salamence. One of you (not mentioning any specifics), walks up and pulls out a stun gun. Lady Salamence puts her hands in the air in surrender. The person with the gun grabs her arms and puts handcuffs around her hands. She is then driven away to the local county jail.

IT IS NOW N2. N2 ENDS IN 48 HOURS ETC ETC!!
  24. Aura Guardian

Aura Guardian

I think we all know that I'm the resident stun gun wielder.
  25. Acklow

Acklow

No comment. Btw, your 2k is coming up.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)