Could a mod lock this? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that's the one I want ^^
PMed
Hi bro, which method do you use to clone you Pokemon?
Hey, I can either backup save file, move pokemon to bank, restore save file and get pokemon back from bank(Medium-Fast) or I can use the Powersave codes for cloning pokemon(Super fast). Or if you want pokemon cloned with the trading glitch then I can do that if you are willing to help to do so because I don't have 2 3DS right now but I know how and have done so before(Super slow).

PMed
Hey, I can either backup save file, move pokemon to bank, restore save file and get pokemon back from bank(Medium-Fast) or I can use the Powersave codes for cloning pokemon(Super fast). Or if you want pokemon cloned with the trading glitch then I can do that if you are willing to help to do so because I don't have 2 3DS right now but I know how and have done so before(Super slow).
If you have your original (Ot: Ash) Xerneas uncloned, can you clone it with the restore .sav/pokébank or with the trade's glitch? It's the same thing for me, but please don't use the PS code.
CMT in case. ;)

If you have your original (Ot: Ash) Xerneas uncloned, can you clone it with the restore .sav/pokébank or with the trade's glitch? It's the same thing for me, but please don't use the PS code.
CMT in case. ;)
Do mean uncloned as in I have the actual Xerneas I caught and not the copies I made? Because I already cloned it and traded it to like 8 people.

Do mean uncloned as in I have the actual Xerneas I caught and not the copies I made? Because I already cloned it and traded it to like 8 people.
Uhm, I don't understand what you said.
But in a few words:
Do you have one Xerneas not cloned by the PS Code?

But in a few words:
Oh, Yes my original was cloned by save restoration and I can do that again. Took a look at your thread and I'm interested in a few pokemon but I'll take a closer look later and choose. Need to finish some Homework thats due in an hour first xD. (Realized I made a typo and didn't put "you" between Do and mean. Sorry)
cmt for the nickname version xerneas
Sure, what nickname would you like? Will look at your thread later too. I'll most likely end up asking for a whole bunch of spitbacks. :P

But in a few words:
UT Version of this? Also can I get Redis rights to it when I change my Xerneas to Semi-Redis (You can redistribute it as Non-Redis)?
#380 - Latias ★

Ot: Liger ( W2 Ita ) / ID: 28982​
Nature: Timid / Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire]
EVs:
6/0/0/252/0/252
Ot: Psyshock, Hidden Power, Draco Meteor, Roost
Ut:
Emulator used
Before I ask for what I want, how many female spitbacks would you be willing to trade for it?

I've the UT version but there isn't yet added to my thrade, if you prefer the UT you can tell me the moveset that you prefer.
And no, sorry, I prefer to trade only not redis for not redis. :\

Roost: TM (MT in italian, yeah ahah) 19 on XY.
If you want, there are Icy Windy and Last Resort such as tutor move from BW2.

Sorry did't see your edit:(. And actually, I don't know how I missed this last time but yeah. Full Redis right?

Ho-Oh
Nature: Adamant - Level: 5 UT - Ability: Regenerator
IVs: Flawless
OT: Mika(34103)
Tutor Moves: Iron Head, Tailwind, Weather Ball and Zen Headbutt
Rare Offers Only

Sorry did't see your edit:(. And actually, I don't know how I missed this last time but yeah. Full Redis right?

Ho-Oh
Nature:
Adamant - Level: 5 UT - Ability: Regenerator
IVs: Flawless
OT: Mika(34103)
Tutor Moves: Iron Head, Tailwind, Weather Ball and Zen Headbutt
Rare Offers Only
Yep, it is fully redistributable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)