Could a mod lock this? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get info on Aerodactyl, Ralts and Misdreavus?
Aerodactyl (male in dream ball)
6 IV
Jolly Nature
Ability Pressure
Pursuit, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Wide Guard

Ralts (female in dream ball)
6 IV
Timid Nature
Ability Telepathy
Destiny Bond, Encore, Disable, Memento

Misdreavus (male in poke ball)
6 IV
Timid Nature
Ability Levitate
Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Memento

CMT for that beauty of a Xerneas, I'll PM you a list of legendaries I have if that's what you want in return :]

Non-redis at the time of writing :) it's an injected Wondercard that's been hack checked (you've seen the thread so I'll not insult your intelligence :))
Yea I know that its Injected and I don't mind xD but I haven't seen you mention redis rights so I wasn't sure. And yea Jirachi sounds good.
CMT for that beauty of a Xerneas, I'll PM you a list of legendaries I have if that's what you want in return :]
Took a look at your thread but I think I want to do all the breeding and SV hatch pokemon so yea could you PM me a list of legendaries?

so we had a trade going and it was cancelled so do you still want some of my stuff I have a new thread with new stuff so if your still interested in stuff check my thread out and I'm sorry about what happened to your pokemon game:/

so we had a trade going and it was cancelled so do you still want some of my stuff I have a new thread with new stuff so if your still interested in stuff check my thread out and I'm sorry about what happened to your pokemon game:/
Actually I still have 3 of the 4 pokemon you asked for from the last trade. (Don't have Jirachi anymore) So can I CYT for those three again?

Actually I still have 3 of the 4 pokemon you asked for from the last trade. (Don't have Jirachi anymore) So can I CYT for those three again?
sure I guess I have other stuff like a bunch of new stuff so CMT if you want for anything new if you want to change your mind.
edit: I also kinda forgot what you wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)