Counter that Pokemon - Mk III [Silvershadow234 vs. New Breed]

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
That's a pretty good match. Can't wait to see the second.

New Breed, I don't understand why you kept switching between Amoonguss and Slowking when you had TR up and could get in a hard hit with Giga Drain / Psyshock

MVP: Aggron
LVP: Piloswine. Hopefully it does better next round

I can explain exactly why I switched around at that moment, it was basically because I was at an extreme disadvantage and really couldn't afford to let Aggron switch in on Amoonguss (as it could take two Giga Drains) so i was pretty much forced to go into Slowking praying he would go Aggron.

Basically he switches Aggron in on Amoonguss = something dies and I couldn't afford to sack something at that point in the match.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Why did you switch Entei out of Absol when it was in ExtremeSpeed KO range (turn 18)? You could've done a lot of damage with Entei there, now that Druddigon was gone. Aggron takes neutral damage from Flare Blitz (41-48%), and Entei can cripple it with Wisp. There was just too much switching going on. Aside from Flare Blitz recoil, you had no reason to use Stone Edge, since resisted Plate boosted Flare Blitz > neutral Stone Edge.

As for Trick Room, you shouldn't have double-switched to Slowking. Getting damage on Samurott or Aggron would've increased your chance of winning. Even against Aggron, you could have played mind games of Sporing or not Sporing Aggron making it waste a turn or more.

GL on your second round ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)