1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Creative (and good) Movesets (READ THE OP FIRST)

Discussion in 'BW OU' started by sax king, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sax king

sax king

I find it odd that there is no thread on this. There are many like it, but I intend for this to be like a database for these movesets.

Many claim that creativity is dead. But this is just plain wrong. I guarantee that at least one pokemon on every team has some sort of creative aspect to it. This is a place to disprove the death of creativity. Post any creative sets here. But there are a few rules.

1. Don't post something if it is simply just underated, but not particularly creative. I don't care how underated you claim Butterfly Dance Venomoth is, it's not particularly creative. I understand that it is underated, but this is for custom sets that can't be found elsewhere.
    2. Make it good. Sometimes people post creative movesets that just plain aren't good. Remember, a creative moveset doesn't have to be on a bad pokemon or with a bad move. So don't post your physical Alakazam here saying "but what about the suprise factor?"
    3. Creative =/= Gimmick. Not every set here has to be a gimmick, and to be honest, Gimmicks aren't really too good or useful. All we want are just creative movesets that will break away from the standards, but will still be usable.
    4. If you are going to post here, you have to contribute something useful. Don't just say "lolz specs machamp sux". Put some substance into your post. In fact, most post should either be sets or comments on sets.
    5. Please post complete sets. If you say "I like Amnesia Zuruzukin", please include a spread, item, moveset, and comments.
    6. YOU MUST COMMENT ON THE SET ABOVE YOU. If there isn't a set above you, look back to the last set posted. This may seem annoying at first, but it is to be sure that there aren't just sets flooding in, and that we can get comments on our sets. If you post something and notice that something has been added while you were typing, you aren't going to be forced to edit your post, but it would be nice.
    7. The best sets, that are truly creative and useful and have gotten good comments, will be edited into the OP.
    SOME FAVORITES:
  2. sax king

sax king

I'll start this off. Here's a set that someone used that really messed with my team.

[​IMG]
    Cresselia @ Flame Orb
    252 HP / 252 Sdef / 4 Def
    Bold Nature
    --Psycho Shift
    --Rest
    --Sleep Talk
    --Psychic

This set is a huge pain in the ass. It shifts a burn over to pokemon with Flame Orb, limiting their physical attacking powers. The SDef EVs are maxed out to make Cresselia bulky on both sides after burning the opponent. Rest heals you up, but it also gives Psycho Shift a new purpose. It allows it to shift sleep onto the opponent if Sleep Talk selects Psycho Shift. Psychic is there for the obligatory STAB attacking move, making it not Taunt bait. Truly a pain defensively and as a utility pokemon.
  3. alphatron

alphatron Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!

I've faced one of those things in 4th gen. It's annoying when it actually goes off. As someone who uses houndoom, but understands that houndoom isn't actually used, I can see it being very annoying. Even though he has less defense, I once ran the same set on Xatu due to early bird (although I used Heat Wave instead of Psychic).

The downside about this cresselia in particular has been bumped up in Gen 5. With deo-D being allowed in standard, and new pokemon such as shinpora and rankurusu (don't remember their english names yet), this set will often find itself becoming dead wieght on teams. It doesn't possess the offensive power to stop or hinder tanks either. Things such as shed skin scrafty and wall you completely, and you'll be hitting yourself when sleep talk chooses rest during a crucial moment.

Here's a set I saw while observing another battle. I take no credit for it, but I love it so.

Gengar @ Leftovers
    252 spA/252 spd/4 def
    Timid Nature
    --Shadow Ball
    --Focus Blast
    --Substitute
    --Disable

This looks like a spin off of sub split gengar, but the application is enormous. Gengar's typing is excellent for something such as this and it really allows him to open new options for you. You sub up after switching in your gengar or against an opponent you think may have an SE attack. Then you disable it. With 350 speed, you'll outspeed most slower threats. Things like Machamp and Conckledurr only carry payback for ghosts, and as they are slower than you, it's an easy disable. Other ghosts who are much slower than gengar will also fall for the same tricks. Disable also hinders walls such as Blissey, Mandibuzz/Barujina, etc. This even annoys pokemon like rankurusu, who usually only carry psychic and fighting attacks.

This set obviously needs prediction (my friend once tried to disable a hitmontop sucker punch like this, only to have the hitmontop deliberately use fake out on the turn he used disable), but its extremely useful and definitely wasn't something you would see 4th gen.
  4. Blue_Star

Blue_Star
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

Great gengar set. While disable is an often overlooked move, that set can make a good worth of it, since gengar's typing means that few pokémons are going to have more than 2 moves that actually can hurt gengar.

But I see a problem there, which is the lack of recovery, so that gengar will be having issues if it keeps substituting too much..

I was one of the first to use this set, but it's possible that someone used it before me.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb Trait: Poison Heal
    EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Fling
    - Earthquake
    - Protect
    - Acrobat

It's called "AcroFling". First, you Protect to get the toxic orb kicking in. Then, you Fling the orb to badly poison something. Then, you have a 165 BP flying move, with EQ to round off the coverage. It's ABSOLUTELY GREAT in this metagame flooded with fighting types. Roobushin takes 60% from a post-fling acrobat. That's good, considering that this gliscor has no EVs in atk. It also checks perfectly EVERY breloom set, being immune to spore, resisting fighting and OHKOing breloom with acrobat even before the fling. The EVs work like this: max HP so that gliscor can abuse its bulk, 216 speed EVs and a jolly nature to outspeed every base 90 pokémon, and the rest is dumped into defense. If I renember correctly, doryuuzu's +2 rock slide does about to 40% to this gliscor.
  5. Fluffy Otters

Fluffy Otters

I don't know if that set counts anymore because I believe it is standard now but it is very good. Being able to recover hp in Hail allows it to support Hail teams and/or running Hail on your own team (which some do to prevent rain). I actually like Swords Dance over Protect but that is just me and people assume one is going to Protect so it becomes somewhat predictable. Acrobat/Fling is an awesome combo and getting stab is awesome and so is the chance of Poison. The only problem with this spread is that a Life Orb Swords Dance Terakion's Stone Edge can ohko you with that little defense. Even Balloon Terakion does over 80 to you and Gliscor can't ohko Balloon Terakion. Swords Dance Landlos also does heavy damage to this barely invested Gliscor in Sand with Stone Edge and can potentially ohko after Stealth Rock damage. Of course if Landlos is running Hp Ice, all Gliscor's die. I think investment in defense is needed now so about 350~ and Impish should do to avoid being koed by such things. You could still have about 260ish speed to outrun base 80s and lower.

I'm confused with number 1. Don't post something that is underrated. Obviously creative sets are going to be underrated since they aren't standard (and Butterfly Pass Venemoth really is the only reason to use it, creativity be darned).

Kyurem Leftovers
    104 Hp/160 Def/84 SAtk/160 SDef
    Modest Nature

-Reflect
    -Light Screen/Focus Blast/Hail
    -Draco Meteor
    -Icebeam/Focus Blast/Blizzard (if Hail)

Kyurem is a good pokemon, fairly underrated for who knows what reason. It's not like Scizor is everywhere anymore and Stealth Rock isn't as big either or Roopushin (and this isn't sarcasm. They seriously aren't). Reflect provides support for the team and Kyurem and with this spread and Reflect can survive being 2 hit koed by Scizor Band Bullet Punch even after Stealth Rock should you run into it. Resistances to Grass/Water/Electric are vital and neutrality to fire is okay (not great though against Sun). An actual strong attacker, most common steels have trouble switching in. Nattorei is netural to Icebeam/Blizzard and weak to Focus Blast and most other steels aren't fond of potential specs Blizzards/Foucs Blasts. Reflect eases weaknesses against Rock and Fighting as well (behind Reflect takes only 1/3 from Breloom Mach Punch, less than half from Landlos's Stone Edge even with Sand Power in Sand, takes about 60 % from Terakion's Life Orb Close Combat and Balloon Terakion can't 2 hit ko with Close Combat!).

Light Screen helps against Rain teams (and even without takes less than 50% from Choice Specs Hydro Pump from Kingdra) and the resistance to water really helps. It can also knock out Rain with Hail and abuse Blizzard that never misses that forces out steels since waters aren't doing much to Kyurem and little can take Stab Blizzards from 130 base special attack, even without Specs. Draco Meteor is always a good move on a dragon and gets stab and can be a last ditch effort or if you're not planning on staying in. 210 base power and again only steels can really take it, many whom aren't going to be doing much to Kyurem or fear it's supporting moves like Focus Blast. Finally, Icebeam/Blizzard is stab. Blizzard is only with Hail, otherwise Icebeam is more reliable and still hits very hard. Focus Blast can be used to hit Steels. For me, the 4 moveslot thing is bad for Kyurem since it has a lot of fun supporting options between Screens and Hail.

Manaphy Leftovers
    240 Hp/18 Def/252 SDef
    Calm Nature

-Calm Mind
    -Acid Armor/Reflect
    -Rest
    -Surf

Manaphy's biggest weakness is in being revenge killed but with this as long as rain is up, it seriously will not die without critical hits. Water Absorbers are the only real problem or Latias/Latios/Suicune that attempt to Calm Mind along you but short of critical hits (or Roar from Latis) they aren't going to win. Acid Armor/Reflect reduce the damage from physical moves and Calm Mind makes your special defense inpenetrable. Seriously, after Calm Mind, the only special attack that is really going to make you fear anything are Specs Stab Thunders (rare indeed) since anything short of that becomes set up bait if they don't change the weather from rain. Obviously this set only works in permanent rain but I'm showing why this thing is broken. The only other problem is Taunt and Encore but those are fairly limited and the users themselves can rarely do little else against you so as long as you got Acid Armor and Calm Mind up, you might actually survive long enough to outlast Encore/Taunt (or just switch out until a later time). Trick is also a worry but that is limited.

This Manaphy can actually set up on Choice Specs Latios fairly easily (if Latios is switching in on Calm Mind) and after 2 Calm Minds can ko Choice Latios with Rain boosted Surf. I even think Acid Armor was +3 now (if so wow!) and if it is, not even Breloom's Bullet Seed hitting 5 times ohkoes and Manaphy rests. And every other physical attacker does squat after Acid Armor/Reflect while Manaphy continually builds up strength. The weakest part of the set is the reliance on Rain but if you got enough boosts from Acid Armor/Calm Mind, you might still survive! Calm Mind is even more effective than Tail Glow because of it's ridiculous surviveability.
  6. NeoSeth

NeoSeth

PsychoShift Cressy. It's very effective, but I choose not to use it for the respect of my opponent.

And to comment on the set above me, the Kyurem set is very effective. I can attest to that, having faced it before. It's really nasty on a Hail team, or even just when used with that CS Abomasnow set mentioned on the Smogcast. Blizzard is, of course, a better option in those conditions.

Anyway, my set is DD Latios.

Latios w/ Life Orb
    Modest
    252 SpA, 252 Spd, 6 HP
    Dragon Pulse
    Surf
    Thunderbolt/Luster Purge
    Dragon Dance

I was in the DD thread awhile back, and I Veekun'd Pokemon with Dragon Dance. I noticed Whiscash with the lethal HydraRest set, and Latios. This set works by outspeeding just about everything you see in the metagame (Outside of weather sweepers). You lose power when you compare it to the Calm Mind set, true, but the pure speed and inability to be revenge killed makes it work amazingly well. It's also nice to resist Mach Punch, which is a very common move with Breloom and Roopushin running around. If you use it on a Rain Team, Thunder works better than Thunderbolt (Obviously). Luster Purge is slashed because of STAB, and for the fact that there are a lot of Fighting-types running around.

Also, HydraRest DD Whiscash. Run a bulky spread and watch as you stat up to +6. I've used a similar set on Lapras, which was awesome, but held back by the fact that Lapras can't hit Burungeru. Whiscash, on the other hand, has STAB EQ. I'm running it on my test team (Which also has SubCharge Beam Magnezone for Nattorei), and maybe I'll update this post when I'm done.
  7. AccidentalGreed

AccidentalGreed "Smogon friends" is an oxymoron.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

Okay, so I MAY post a set here, but maybe when I have my writing juices flowing sometime later.

So wouldn't that Manaphy be much better with Boiling Water? If you're going to play Manaphy like you would a typical boosting Bulky Water like Suicune, I think a chance of burn would help a little, even though you're using Acid Armor. I've used a similar set, and I can't help critical hits.

Also if you don't have an Acid Armor or Reflect up, Boiling Water Burn is SO MUCH alleviating.

EDIT: whoops, someone commented before me. Oh well.
  8. sax king

sax king

Edited rule #1 to make it clearer.

@alphatron's Subdisable Gengar--I like the idea, but there are two serious problems. The first, as you said is that it requires a lot of prediction. Say for example, Machamp switches in, breaks your sub with Payback as you Disable the move. Machamp still has access to moves like Stone Edge, which will cause your Gengar just as much trouble as Payback. Another is that Gengar is extremely frail. Gengar will die to most powerful, nonsupereffective hits anyway, so it's not like it matters what move the opponent has. But it does have its strengths against pokemon with few coverage moves (aka you disable a ghost move, and they're stuck with a fighting one) and Choiced pokemon.

@Blue Star--That set is literally everywhere. It's not particularly new or creative, but I do agree that it is good. But I prefer max defenses, because I don't really see the point of the extra speed.

@Fluffy Otters--I'm confused by the Kyuremu set. Is it a wall, or is it an attacker? What separates this from other pokemon with DS and high special attack
    and the manaphy set is interesting, but not too different from Tail Glow Manaphy. It's mainly a bulkier version with less coverage. And to be honest, this set isn't as effective due to the lack of coverage.

@NeoSeth--Interesting, DD to boost only Speed. I like the idea, but I feel like the Attack boost should be utilized too. Latios has decent mixed stats, so I feel that something like Dragon Claw should be slashed there in order to take care of pokemon like Blissey.

[​IMG]
    Zuruzukin @ Leftovers
    Intimidate
    252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
    Impish
    --Bulk Up
    --Amnesia
    --Drain Punch
    --Crunch

This is different from the usual Zuruzukin Bulk Up set. This set is focused more around all around bulk. Zuruzukin's biggest problem is fast, powerful Special attacks. Bulk Up boosts Defense, but not Special Defense. Yet Amnesia can boost special defense. Unfortunately, this means that you don't have room for Rest, meaning that Intimidate is a better option over Shed Skin. This also means that Drain Punch is your only recovery, meaning that Attack should be maxed out to ensure max recovery.
  9. ginganinja

ginganinja Member of the Gamefreak ORAS Balancing Team
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Pointing out that there is no need to Disable Tyranitar when you can often OHKO it with Focus Blast. The only Tyranitar that will stay in on Gengar are SDef anyways which still take a shit load from Focus Blast. I have found that set very effective vs choiced attackers as it screws them over very easily

EDIT Red Card Deoxys D is just awesome. Not sure if it counts as Creative though.
  10. Blatreutka

Blatreutka

Intimidate is never better than Shed Skin. The effect of a burn is just too painful and Toxic takes it down easily.

Its not really a set, but back when I used Zuruzukin, I used Ice Punch over Rest. +1 Zuru can OHKO Landlos and 3HKO max HP / Def Gliscor and hits dragons hard.
  11. Blue_Star

Blue_Star
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

How about this one? It made some 3 of my opponents ragequit and it might work pretty well with toxic spikes support.

Sazandora @ Leftovers Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 236 HP / 96 Def / 176 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Substitute
    - Protect
    - Torment
    - DragonBreath / Flamethrower

Similar to TormenTran, this is SazAnnoyer. Sazandora's dragon typing grants to it cool resistances to grass, electric, fire and water. It can force a switch to set up a sub, torment the switch in and play mind games with it. The idea behind here is that the opponent won't have more than 1 attack that hurts saza (like water pokémon with ice beam or fighting pokémon with fight + dark coverage). It can them, stall turns by protecting their strong move and setting subs or attacking while they use a weak move. Dragonbreath is cool because it may paralyze foes, leading to a more annoying torment, but Flamethrower hurts many common switch-ins to sazando: steel types, which also happen to be immune to toxic spikes.
  12. BurningMan

BurningMan fueled by beer

i wouldn't take away Shed skin AND Rest because this way you get horribly crippled by status and being NOT crippled by status is actually one of Zurus main selling points as a bulky set-up sweeper.
    I also don't see where intimidate helps you that much other than screaming; "status me". You mainly set-up on walls that can't touch you anyways or something like TTar or -2 SpA Lati@s etc.
    Defensive boosting and in this case even two boosting moves is also something i would avoid because your basically giving your opponent twice the time to crit you instead of simply KOing them. I always ask myself why PPL try to set up to Sky High lvls when a simple +2 would be enough to sweep my Team and then rage quit when they get critted in the process.
  13. ak_Archangel

ak_Archangel

Clefable (M) @ Sticky Barb
    Trait: Magic Guard
    EVs: 224 Def / 176 SDef / 108 Spd
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Trick
    - Wish
    - Endure
    - Endeavor

Just tricvk the barb +wish +endure or you can endevaor for a easy kill on the switchs.

A true wall.
    Clefable (M) @ Chesto Berry
    Trait: Magic Guard
    EVs: 224 Def / 176 SDef / 108 Spd
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Recycle
    - Rest
    - Cosmic Power
    - Seismic Toss
  14. kay-tay

kay-tay

I've tested this before, it did pretty well, but it's somewhat outclassed by Gliscor, but it has the surprise value to it.

[​IMG]
    Crobat @ White Herb
    Inner Focus/Slip Through
    Jolly/Adamant Nature
    252 Attack / 148 Speed / 108 HP
    -Curse
    -Acrobat
    -U-turn / Cross Poison
    -Roost / Super Fang / Taunt

The idea is to use Curse and use your White Herb, so you'll be at +1 Attack and Defense while having a boosted Acrobat at the same time. U-turn when you can't hit something with Acrobat, or you can use Cross Poison for STAB, although it doesn't hit anything worthwhile really. Roost lets you stick around, and Taunt can be useful after the White Herb is used up, same thing goes with U-turn.

And also this:

[​IMG]
    Altaria (F) @ Leftovers / Lum Berry
    Trait: Natural Cure / Cloud Nine
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Cotton Guard
    - Dragon Dance
    - Dragon Claw
    - Roost

Most effective when steels are gone. Tank hits while you boost Defense with Cotton Guard, and when you see the chance, Dragon Dance to boost the power of Dragon Claw. Roost lets you be much harder to take down to the point where it's almost a Nightmare. It doesn't have immediate power, but once it gets going it's very hard to take down.

I think Clefable would be better of Tricking a Flame orb or something, Sticky Barb acts as Rough Skin ( I'm pretty sure ) so it will damage you even when you trick it off. The Endeavor could make it useful though, it's kinda like the level 1 Sturdy guys running around, it could get a kill, or it could be dead weight. It could be fun to try I guess
  15. Blue_Star

Blue_Star

This one is also cool:

Originally posted by Chou Toshio
    I've used it myself and it can get rocks with reliability.
  16. ak_Archangel

ak_Archangel

My test sweeper here he his I would love a response from someone on him.

Granbull (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Quick Feet
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Close Combat
    - Thunder Wave
    - SmellingSalt
    - Bulk Up/Bite

Before u ask why the t-wave smelling salt combo try it its WAY MORE FUN THEN it looks.
  17. UnhandledException

UnhandledException

Kirikizan@Focus Sash
    Competitive spirit
    EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Spe
    Adamant Nature

Sucker Punch
    Metal Burst
    Brick Break
    Protect

Basic Metal Burst Set. Best used in lead spot, or when paired up with MM Espeon or Xatu. Very useful just because the opponent will never see it coming. Sucker Punch lets you have on last shot at hitting something, Brick Break for things like Nattorei. Excellent ability to lure in and eliminate fighting types.
  18. Hekatoncheir

Hekatoncheir

Not especially creative since it'll end up in the analysis but I did use that set with Substitute instead of Dragon Claw and in the sand you will make people ragequit.
  19. Fluffy Otters

Fluffy Otters

20. RaRaRabbit

RaRaRabbit

I did test an interesting build with Xatu... Ill just copy and paste it from where I posted it before.

Trick/Scarf Xatu
    Choice Scarf
    Magic Mirror
    Jollly
    252 HP, 252 speed, 4 attack

Wish
    Zen Headbutt
    U-turn
    Trick

Use him as a spikes/stealthrock/status reflecter early on by coming in on said moves, and then U-Turn out or attack away. As the game progresses, and you need Xatu for more supportive healing, come in on one of Xatu's resistances, trick your scarf onto your enemy, and start wishing and u-turning away.

Its not THAT imaginative or creative, but the ability to pop in with magic mirror, and quickly U-Turn right away is nice, as well as tricking the scarf on the enemy later, when you deem necessary.

Kabutops @ Focus Sash
    Breakable Armor
    252 speed, 252 attack
    Adament/Jolly
    Swords Dance
    Waterfall
    Stone Edge
    Aqua Jet

This isnt anything TOO creative... But considering the fact that you can come in on something as a revenge killer to scare it away, and get a swords dance up on their switch... then swords dance again as they attack you with a counter only to raise your speed by 1 stage due to breakable armor... You will then have a +2 to +4 attack kabutops with +1 to speed, and priority stab. It seems pretty deadly to me. Works with out rain and can be quite viable.

Edit:
    As San Pellegrino pointed out, you need to have a rapid spinner available to keep the focus sash in tact, as well as to make sure your opponent doesn't have priority (or at least know that your priority would be faster and can OHKO them).
  21. San_Pellegrino

San_Pellegrino the eternal dreamer
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

The above Kabutops is nice, but you'll really need to conserve a rapid spinner and ensure that your opponent doesn't have priority.

Jirachi @ Lefties
    Nature:Careful
    252 HP/ 44 Atk / 204 sp. def / 8 spd
    ~Wish
    ~Protect
    ~Body Slam/T-Wave
    ~Iron Head

This thing is an amazing staller, it's basically a 4th gen ubers jirachi, and it tanks hits in the rain like a beast. Paralysis ruins any sweepers that attempt to set up or attack jirachi specially. A great team supporter as well, it forms a good pair with a Bold natured latias, allowing wish passing, etc. A good addition to any stall team that needs insurance vs. weather teams.
  22. balding2early

balding2early

On the above set an extra coverage move can be added over protect as iron head can "flinch" it's own protect. (only if your faster). Also if used in the rain thunder or water pulse could be used, both work with serene grace but they would maybe take away the whole point of the set, just my 2 cents :)

Buggar Chomp
    (Garchomp)

Brightpowder/Rugged Helm
    Sand veil/Rough Skin

Dragon Tail
    Roar
    Rest
    Sleep Talk

Jolly
    HP 252
    Spe 252
    Def 4

This may at first look like crap, but trust me it is the most effective set. I use it on a sand semi stall team with entry hazard support. As sleep talk is neutral priority you have a 2 in 3 chance of your opponent not being able to move (priority moves and faster pokes aside). This set really wears most teams down, acts as a status absorber, and a phazer. it really works well is always a suprise, everyone thinks I'm a noob using a silly set until they realise whats going on. Also you get the evasion hax of sand veil and brightpowder. I have slashed rough skin and rugged helm as it would work well outside of sand (dream world not sure if its released).
  23. RaRaRabbit

RaRaRabbit

Wow that seems REALLY annoying. Very interesting set. I am sure it could work well it Gyarados as well, of course utilizing intimidate on the switch in probably as well.
  24. CTNC

CTNC

I know it's good. I faced the same moveset on a Gyrados and it was teamed with a wish Tabunne... There was a TON of switching. Also the Speed EVs are clearly used to get Roar/Dragon Tail used before the opponent attacks while Garchomp is asleep. Also, Sleep Talk is illegal with Rough Skin

Edit at below: Unless you've had success with that moveset you might to read the thread name again Creative (AND GOOD) Movesets.
  25. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Ninetales@Leftovers
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Drought
    -Overheat
    -Will-o-wisp
    -Power Swap
    -Protect
    Evs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Speed

This is a pretty gimmicky set for a sun team that can annoy the hell out of special sweeper switch ins. I also love taking away calm mind boosts with power swap and giving them -2 from overheat. It's completely walled by fire types but it is fun to play around with.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)