Cyborg Jolteon and more

Edit: Wow, I really need to come here more often (maybe I would come more often if my internet browser didn't hate Smogon so much). I'm going to try to be more active here from now on. I stopped drawing for a while, I have my reasons but this probably isn't the place to rant about why that is.

So here's some newer stuff. Oh yeah, I started to put signatures and watermarks on the artwork I actually care about for my own reasons, so I apologize about that.

This is what my art looks like when I actually try

Hydreigon
The Hydreigon actually a colllaboration between me and one other artist, we both worked on it. I like it so much though I figured I should share it.

Flareon
Cyborg Jolteon
Serperior
Shiny Umbreon run animation
Ninetales
Bulbasaur plushie
Leafeon Plushie
Vaporeon plushie
Cyndaquil Plushie
Friend's Umbreon, named Plauge

Lots of old stuff, but the Beedrill and the pic I use as my avi are pretty recent. Trying my best to stray from the cute stuff unless it's a plushie. This one is an exception though.
I'm gonna post this one here as well, just because I can. :)

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to Smeargle's Studio!

Your homemade plushies are amazing, and I can see that you have an affinity for drawing dog-like Pokemon. I have to say that the Umbreon / Lunatone picture is my favourite out of the whole lot. The first Flareon picture is great too.

oh wow these are gorgeous

The Serperior/Umbreon picture made me laugh pretty hard and your plushies are adorable and really well-done. Kudos.

hooray for good first posts

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ooh I prefer the first Flareon to the second, personally. If you are taking requests, could I have a Glaceon in that style, maybe hanging around some snow covered rocks? C:

Ooh I prefer the first Flareon to the second, personally. If you are taking requests, could I have a Glaceon in that style, maybe hanging around some snow covered rocks? C:
I've been a bit caught up with Ferroseed breeding and some other things lately, but when I get the time to I will definitely draw that for you.:)

These.... ARE..... AMAZING! I love them! Quick qestion though. What tools did you use to make the tauros and the sammurot? So what kind of tablet and software did you use?

These.... ARE..... AMAZING! I love them! Quick qestion though. What tools did you use to make the tauros and the sammurot? So what kind of tablet and software did you use?
The Tauros and Samurott were done with typical water color paint and some Copic markers (expensive markers) and India ink pens.

For the digital pictures like Infernape and Jolteon I use Paint tool SAI and a Wacom bamboo tablet.

Crap, I have been gone for far too long. Anyways, here's a picture of my random saiyan character with my umbreon. How are they outer space without needing to breathe? I have no idea.

I will be more active from now on, and I will be posting pictures of ALL of my pokemon characters, not just the Umbreon. I will also redraw some of my older, crappier pictures.

Oh yeah, and my computer really hates smogon for some reason. Loads perfectly on my phone though which is what I don't get. Ten tries just to log in or post. This things gonna cause me to double post, I just know it.

Cool stuff bro. I like how you take a more realistic view of our Pokemon. It's unique, and the "real" Pokemon don't look exaggerated, it's a perfect balance.

These drawings look sick! :) I am enjoying the realism in your works! And I assume you are an Eevee-evolution fan?
But, I love to see more. Luvdisc'd

Wow..I love your style! Just...Beedrill is great. The plushies deserve some appericiation too, THOSE are pretty amazing. Luvdisc for you!

These drawings look sick! :) I am enjoying the realism in your works! And I assume you are an Eevee-evolution fan?
But, I love to see more. Luvdisc'd
Yeah, I draw those eeveelutions way too much. -_- I try not to, but whenever I get artblock they're usually the first pokemon I go to.

Here's a manectric by the way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)