1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  4. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Cyborg Jolteon and more

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by warblaze, Aug 12, 2011.

1. warblaze

warblaze

Edit: Wow, I really need to come here more often (maybe I would come more often if my internet browser didn't hate Smogon so much). I'm going to try to be more active here from now on. I stopped drawing for a while, I have my reasons but this probably isn't the place to rant about why that is.

So here's some newer stuff. Oh yeah, I started to put signatures and watermarks on the artwork I actually care about for my own reasons, so I apologize about that.

[​IMG]

This is what my art looks like when I actually try

Hydreigon
    The Hydreigon actually a colllaboration between me and one other artist, we both worked on it. I like it so much though I figured I should share it.

Flareon
    Cyborg Jolteon
    Serperior
    Shiny Umbreon run animation
    Ninetales
    Bulbasaur plushie
    Leafeon Plushie
    Vaporeon plushie
    Cyndaquil Plushie
    Friend's Umbreon, named Plauge

Lots of old stuff, but the Beedrill and the pic I use as my avi are pretty recent. Trying my best to stray from the cute stuff unless it's a plushie. This one is an exception though.
    I'm gonna post this one here as well, just because I can. :)
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]
    Show Hide
  2. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Welcome to Smeargle's Studio!

Your homemade plushies are amazing, and I can see that you have an affinity for drawing dog-like Pokemon. I have to say that the Umbreon / Lunatone picture is my favourite out of the whole lot. The first Flareon picture is great too.
  3. chocolate-kipp

chocolate-kipp

oh wow these are gorgeous

The Serperior/Umbreon picture made me laugh pretty hard and your plushies are adorable and really well-done. Kudos.

hooray for good first posts
  4. warblaze

warblaze

Thanks for the compliments guys. I appreciate it.

Oh, I almost forgot. I've got some traditional animations too:

Umbreon running
    Jolteon walking

Edit: I really need to stop deleting pictures the minute I get bored of them.
  5. V0x

V0x Glycine G
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Ooh I prefer the first Flareon to the second, personally. If you are taking requests, could I have a Glaceon in that style, maybe hanging around some snow covered rocks? C:
  6. warblaze

warblaze

I've been a bit caught up with Ferroseed breeding and some other things lately, but when I get the time to I will definitely draw that for you.:)
  7. Chou Toshio

Chou Toshio @Fighting Necktie
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

great stuff here
  8. Furosuto

Furosuto

These.... ARE..... AMAZING! I love them! Quick qestion though. What tools did you use to make the tauros and the sammurot? So what kind of tablet and software did you use?
  9. Metal Bagon

Metal Bagon

All of those are awesome! I can't believe how good they are!
  10. blastoiseboy19

blastoiseboy19

Wow, you're good. I like the serperior/umbreon pic :D
  11. warblaze

warblaze

The Tauros and Samurott were done with typical water color paint and some Copic markers (expensive markers) and India ink pens.

For the digital pictures like Infernape and Jolteon I use Paint tool SAI and a Wacom bamboo tablet.
  12. Jirachee

Jirachee Congratulations Canada for finishing the tunnel to China!
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
    RMT Co-Leader

The first pic (the Jolteon) is really awesome. And the Glaceon plushie is soooo cute, I love it.
  13. Acklow

Acklow

OH MY...this just leaves me speechless.
  14. warblaze

warblaze

Crap, I have been gone for far too long. Anyways, here's a picture of my random saiyan character with my umbreon. How are they outer space without needing to breathe? I have no idea.
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]

I will be more active from now on, and I will be posting pictures of ALL of my pokemon characters, not just the Umbreon. I will also redraw some of my older, crappier pictures.

Oh yeah, and my computer really hates smogon for some reason. Loads perfectly on my phone though which is what I don't get. Ten tries just to log in or post. This things gonna cause me to double post, I just know it.
  15. PrimeMinister

PrimeMinister

Cool stuff bro. I like how you take a more realistic view of our Pokemon. It's unique, and the "real" Pokemon don't look exaggerated, it's a perfect balance.
  16. bluehoundoom

bluehoundoom

These drawings look sick! :) I am enjoying the realism in your works! And I assume you are an Eevee-evolution fan?
    But, I love to see more. Luvdisc'd
  17. Sæglópur

Sæglópur

Dayum son.
    I love you for that Ninetales, UGH
  18. dinosaurdan

dinosaurdan

Wow..I love your style! Just...Beedrill is great. The plushies deserve some appericiation too, THOSE are pretty amazing. Luvdisc for you!
  19. warblaze

warblaze

Yeah, I draw those eeveelutions way too much. -_- I try not to, but whenever I get artblock they're usually the first pokemon I go to.

Here's a manectric by the way
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]
  20. PokeSmasher

PokeSmasher

I like it. You are very good.
  21. Marshall.Law

Marshall.Law

Wow you are very good.
    The Umbreon animation is just amazing.
  22. King Serperior

King Serperior

I, the King of all Serperior, approve of your Serperior.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)