NOC Deathnote NOC Mafia - GAME OVER, Postgame in #714

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
despite the two or three people i asked the question to and the thread full of people who could answer not a single person has answered this

regardless of the lynch, if hitmonleet is merlin how does town win?

After questions;
Mithril; if you're around; would you be able to condense your perception pointing out that hitmonleet is merlin?
On my Phone at work, so this'll be very brief. Texas clearly had hitmonleet on his pm based on his play day 1. After the Josh merlin claim, Texas immediately goes to hitmonleet in 100% scum. Going through hitmonleet play, I felt it fit the grouping of ag, twin, asek, Josh. Asek claiming Bg and Josh continuing to argue made me believe it more.

However I'd recommend reading my original post where I flip to Josh. I can't link from phone easily though. Just search for all posts in the thread by me and it should be obvious.

Josh

=P
20 mins oo

here ya go schum

i am alliance cop am get a town result on asek.
i am legitimately dumbfounded i need to explain this and that asek is playing so bad (hey asek, oh my god you suck). do you not realize: ASEK TOLD SCUM HITMONLEET = MERLIN and HE = BODYGUARD. it doesnt MATTER if hitmonleet gets lynched, if hitmonleet is merlin the game is over ANYWAYS. look at how many living people there are: 10, 8 town. there goes merlin and bg, 6town, plus the inspect last night which was likely me, 5 town, plus they get a second guess AND two more at the end of the game AND all of the people who randomly get guessed before that. scum auto win if hitmonleet = merlin and it doesnt matter what happens, theyve already won, vigs dead so we cant even end game tonight.

you were more productive to town idling. ill humor you though, what numerous things cant i explain? where am i demonstratably anti town?

i chose my 4 biggest scum reads and claimed merlin with them. i knew ag was flipping scum, i think i proved i knew that throughout the day, and i wanted to ensure merlin wasnt randed. claiming merlin with my biggest scumreads would both throw scum off and get my biggest scumreads lynched. ive proved im right on ag and texas proved im right on hitmonleet. that leaves aura and asek. asek is town after further anaysis btw which is why youll see my reads below

tis in order of towniest -> scummiest in each category

conftown (i am personally willing to bet the game theyre town and accept town as having already lost if one of them played that good as scum):
Asek
Gronkasaurus Rex

townier side:
mithril
acidphoenix
king

scummier side (lets hunt that last scum!):
haruno
pancake
moody

confscum:
Hitmonleet

this should be obvious but watcher/tracker, do not make it obvious you're aware of each other

sry but again no reasons for my reads. i figured out a lot of the game and dont want to hint at anything for scum.

i think the last scum is 80% in pancake and moody, and moody is much more likely. and dw im not an idiot, merlin is tucked away via me rnging what slot to put em in.
asek was one of my 4 biggest scumreads due to his incessant idling; ive already said my merlin 4 were my 4 biggest srs. i inspected the one whom i thought was the best player (this game is quickly changing that though) + the scummiest out of the 3 living ones.

now it doesnt really matter if i get lynched because town loses due to incompetence but hitmonleet is not merlin thats not how town plays and the fact nobody sees that hurts as much as nobody seeing ag scumslip.

Tbh it doesn't make sense for bodyguard to claim but I'm taking the gamble of believing asek is town and a Josh lynch seem less risky than lynching Hitmonleet. IF texas and twin tipped us in the right direction Josh just looks like the best lynch from there and hasn't been convincing with his defense. Lynching Hitmonleet would be a complete gamble for town at this point,if he's Merlin we 100% lose, if he's scum we're in a way better shape.

Josh; he switched to you right? And then later ag. This is what I don't get, maybe because I'm stupid or imperceptive or can't read or whatever, but you've never really addressed Texas tunnelling you & Hitmonleet?

Well the if Hitmon is merlin part is the key right. So (even if it might not be good practice-best ev/% etc.) they're deciding that first before voting! We have to vote you because of their names (asek is not mafia) and then survive three guesses (with exchanger and bg doing something) at least which duh is hard but it's iffff hitmonleet is merlin.

You were saying the same thing before about Josh (more risk of throwing the game) MoodyCloud and I think you've used a lot of arguments to justify whichever way you're thinking at the time when you could use it in the other direction. I think I will vote Josh but guess I wanted to point that oit.

Josh

=P
bg is doing nothing because they claimed (!)

texas never switched to ag. he stayed on hitmonleet the first part of the game, i argued with him while he temporarily switched to me, and he switched back to hitmonleet.

if hitmonleet is merlin he dies tonight and scum gets a second guess regardless, all you did was lynch cop. grats. whatever folks.

Josh

=P
10 mins left
last words because town are refusing to see the big picture: the best reference is nobody looked for magma veil just like nobody is looking for whats happening here and that will be your downfall. learn to read between the lines, its something nearly nobody can do properly it seems but its what you gotta do in some setups
if anyone wants to approach me postgame for advice feel free

buh bye there isnt even a vig left to kill hitmonleet tonight

10 mins left
last words because town are refusing to see the big picture: the best reference is nobody looked for magma veil just like nobody is looking for whats happening here and that will be your downfall. learn to read between the lines, its something nearly nobody can do properly it seems but its what you gotta do in some setups
if anyone wants to approach me postgame for advice feel free

buh bye there isnt even a vig left to kill hitmonleet tonight
Now this actually feels like town, and hitmonleet has been useless as shit outside of like 2 posts. I see no reason for Josh to make this post as scum since it looked pretty much like he was dying.
Unvote
Vote hitmonleet

It's so unlikely that you'd fakeclaim merlin and also be in texas' pm (as in by random chance). It's such an odd series. But I think that's what happened and why texas was so confident of hitmon scum. If you're not merlin then I don't see you town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)