Dhjona's Fakedex

Yeah, problaby due the 2 pixel wide ''surrounding line.'' And ow yeah Doran, because your good at large sprites i kinda hoped you would rate my Tropius. ^^

*Copy, pastes because of new page.*
Tropius

Infernape

Badges I made for an other forum

More rates?

Me is back! Vacation yeah! To make things good, here is a large sprite of hitmonlee. ^^ It's almost finished... just some shading and details.

Dex update!!

Vermix is new.
Shogundah is the most epic looking thing I have ever seen! I was wondering if I could use his concept in a story I'm making. This young man calls upon a beast to help him in battle, and it's in an asian setting. So Shogundah would be a perfect fit for him! I won't copy it completely, but the concept is amazing. I would also be willing to draw him for when I make an art thread. Of course, that's with your permission?

Also, may I please request a serperior badge?

First things first: MEGA BUMP!

Sorry for that.

But i'm back guys. I try to frequently update sprites. :)
For Amazing Masters.. it will go on! I'll kickstart this story, but when is still undecided. Somewhere in the near future. :p

Shogundah is the most epic looking thing I have ever seen! I was wondering if I could use his concept in a story I'm making. This young man calls upon a beast to help him in battle, and it's in an asian setting. So Shogundah would be a perfect fit for him! I won't copy it completely, but the concept is amazing. I would also be willing to draw him for when I make an art thread. Of course, that's with your permission?

Also, may I please request a serperior badge?
Well, if you still want to use it, then you have to have someone else her permission. The originial maker of the sprite. Which is Tyshea from DA.
If you give credit then you have my permission.

And ofcourse you want to see a sprite.
Well, for now I redid Syphonia. And you get to decide which head his better..YAY!

No replies...that's just great -.-'

Well another one then. Not much of a fakemon, but a tribal Thyplosion completely made in MS Paint. Hell yeah!

oh hey dhjona, you're alive. Id definitly say first, but i prefer the bulky spikes over skinny spikes anyways.

how've you been?

Tribal Typhlosion looks like its head is too big and the lines seem a bit aimless. Though i guess thats sort of what tribal is isnt it?

oh hey dhjona, you're alive. Id definitly say first, but i prefer the bulky spikes over skinny spikes anyways.

how've you been?

Tribal Typhlosion looks like its head is too big and the lines seem a bit aimless. Though i guess thats sort of what tribal is isnt it?
Yep. Kickin and alive!

I've been great actually. I had not much time for spriting, unfortunately. But yeah..

And yeah that's tribal. Aimless but..you still know what it is. xD

Here a new fakemon. Design made by Doran Dragon.

Since DD had no name for it, I declare that it's name from now on will be..Rapta!
Or leave your comments or creative names.. BELOW!!

And a small dex update:

I hope you dont mind me uploading them here, but here are the three you asked for. I hope you dont mind, but i made a few changes, mainly to color, so if you want them as they are supposed to be then just say so and ill change them

I hope you dont mind me uploading them here, but here are the three you asked for. I hope you dont mind, but i made a few changes, mainly to color, so if you want them as they are supposed to be then just say so and ill change them

Well despite they do look cool. I would appreciate it if you don't change them too much. So to answer your question: I would like to see them as they supposed to be.
And I don't know it this were WIPs.. but can you make a full drawing? With shading and all that. Because now it looks like they are just rapidly made sketches.
Because you know: I take my time for your sprites and making them so good as possible. So wouldn't it be fair if you do the same? ^^

And you forgot the electricity on the tail of Panthigris. ;)

Last but not least, the second form of DoranDragon's Raptor evolution:

I choose a complete different pose because the last evolution of your raptors has the same pose. Since in the original pose the belly isn't good visible i made up my own pattern. And i changed the neck thingy. In this pose it doesn't look good and then you don't have any leaves on the body (the one on it's head not included), because they got covered up by it.

I hope you still like it though. Two down, one to go. ;)

And once again. No comments. :( *sigh* I think that pixel art isn't popular anymore around here..

As promised the last sprite of DD's raptors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)