Double Battle Tourney - Showdown Rules Style!

What Tier should the double battles be in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm joining. I'm going to need to start some breeding or something though. I was breeding in emerald and it occured to me that I can't even palpark the stuff I breed. In my new game I have 8 hours and 0 badges so I guess I should get started. XD

I do have a possible secret weapon though. >:)

So its OU tier. okay i know this question will sound noobish and all but its bothering the hell out of me
so all we can use is OU tier? or can we also use BL and UU as well

Yes, OU only, though Garchomp / Lati's are allowed, if you really want.

Another 24 spots are open incase anyone else wants to join, if not we have our people.

Pink, that would be sweet.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i'll donate a prize too, whatever sounds good to you

also, can i please clone you back some copies of cacturne

I'd be willing to do my...

31 / 29 / 30 / 31 / 27 / 31 Mild Skymin
31 / x(17) / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 Timid Persian

or

30 / 28 / 15 / 30 / 10 / 31 Shiny Lonely Absol

What ever people would want more. For them I'd realy only be willing to give out 1 or 2 copies. If you need lower place prizes, where you give more copies out, anything else in my Portal of Pokemon is fine ^^

Another 24 spots are open incase anyone else wants to join, if not we have our people.

Great that Cleared my head now i have rebuild my teams HOOhahhh

MILD SKYMIN IS WIN

AND SO IS THAT SHINY ABSOL.

Alakapimp - spam, but sure, i'll get online.

Goodboner - Iv's? Hp? ect.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
sorry, you just hadn't replied in your thread, but my post also had a relevant meaning :}

My trade thread partnership are each offering a pokemon for first place

And second place only has 1 pokemon atm, but i think 2nd place deserves atleast 2.

Alright. Well, when things calm down here, and you know how you want to do prizes, just let me know, and I'd be more than happy to contribute.

I have a question: Due to the level 50 limit, are we not allowed moves only learned above level 50? I don't know how the Nintendo tournament went, so I have no idea here.

I have a question: Due to the level 50 limit, are we not allowed moves only learned above level 50? I don't know how the Nintendo tournament went, so I have no idea here.
if they can be learned through egg moves then yes
other then that no

i want in this since im going to the showdown this year and i need practice >_>

I want in,simply because Nintendo doesn't give a fuck about Pokémon fans here.(And I have an excuse to use Al's awesome Dragonite ;p)

Actually, changed my mind, pulling out. Too lazy to build and test a team and not as if I can play doubles anyways. Sorry.

WTF!! why OU only?

tiers are never done like that and you can use any pokemon in the showdown, i really hope you don't mean that as it would be completely different than the showdown metagame (no smeargle etc.)

So its OU tier. okay i know this question will sound noobish and all but its bothering the hell out of me
so all we can use is OU tier? or can we also use BL and UU as well

so bl and uu aren't allowed?

that ruins a lot of strategies.
like think about it like this
someone wants to use a raindance team right
theres only 1 pokemon in ou with swift swim
so their strategy couldnt work that well

and for people that are actually testing for the showdown
they need to be able to test their real teams... since not many people play like this in the battle me thread.

maybe im just reading it wrong but thats how you said it...
i just think all tiers except ubers should be allowed besides what is allowed in the tourney :S
i just suspect this cause soemone said smeargle wasnt allowed and its ou only..

oh well :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)