Doubles Doubles Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Apparently when you miss 2/2 of your non 100% accurate attacks and get crit on important pokemon twice, you generally do not win.

time for pokebasket to carry

Stratos

Banned deucer.
lol will we lose both kom and zach in round 1 that would be QUITE the upset

also i would be disappointed to not be playing you in later rounds so this better not happen guys >:L

My partner isn't very active so if there is a sub possible I would like him to sub noname 4505 as I am active and I won my first match

My partner isn't very active so if there is a sub possible I would like him to sub noname 4505 as I am active and I won my first match
I'd just like to follow up by saying that I'm noname4505's opponent and still have not heard from him beyond our initial contact last weekend, so I guess consider this another activity post on my behalf.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Won against Mizuhime, good battle until some endgame hax kind of ruined it :\ gg, Rhydon too strongth

Kojes please contact me.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi guys, if your partner has been inactive for a while now please contact your tiebreaker opponent. Will be posting a more formal list tomorrow but for some of you whose partners haven't even logged on in awhile or stuff like that, best to just set up a match ASAP to conserve time.

I beat majaspic22 in a good game. And since I got the activity win officially over noname4505 to force the tiebreaker, that means Shayhok and I are moving on.

lost to ruppy gg my haxx wasn't strong enough to win
that was a great experience but i think i could advance more turns with a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)