drawings

You looked familiar, I saw that peice submitted in our battle topic on PR and then saw it on Smeargle's Art Gallery.

Hai fellow DN teamate. ;D

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Man I don't know why but I love abstract art, and this is done really well. Keep it up!

Been a while since I've posted anything:

A mix of some older pieces:

abstract using the 3D function of photoshop CS4

some photos:

Eyelash pitviper

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Heheh I love how Flygon's head is placed where it is, the rock in the background looks like its body. That said, the artwork you have in this thread is phenomenal.

I tried a few times today to get it's body right and I can't seem to get it the way I want it =/ I want it to look like it's flying

I haven't been drawing lately because my tablet isn't working, every time I try and use the pen the cursor on my screen jumps to the top left of the screen and it won't move with the pen :s

I'm really not sure if I'll finish that flygon :s I can't get the body right sorry, I can draw a flygon in the standard pose if you want, but i don't see much point.

heres some fractals, I just got apophysis recently.

and a vexel landscape since my tablet wasn't working, I got it working now though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)