drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

lol lets talk about drugs.... drugs make you happy and mind free, but drugs are bad.... you wont need to think about anything in world.... weeeeee..... but drugs are bad.... seriously it can kill you..... baby.

My doctor just informed me I can't smoke pot or take any mind altering drugs while on the medication that I'll need... for the rest of my life.

God Fucking Damnit

Never had anything off Salvia, just a sort of warm fuzzy feeling for about 20 seconds as I inhale... no visuals, and it ends pretty quickly. Much rather just smoke a joint over a longer period of time. I've used 15x and 25x and didn't notice any difference, except price.

Hey guys, just a little question;

Me and a few friends are having a party soon, and being the adventurous teenagers we are, we were thinking of maybe making spacecake, just to try it once. None of us has any experience, so before we use too much weed or something I wanted to have some first-hand advice from you guys. How much would you need per person (say 6''2, 75 kilos) in order to get a pretty decent high out of it? And any other advices for first-time users? Thanks.

Hey guys, just a little question;

Me and a few friends are having a party soon, and being the adventurous teenagers we are, we were thinking of maybe making spacecake, just to try it once. None of us has any experience, so before we use too much weed or something I wanted to have some first-hand advice from you guys. How much would you need per person (say 6''2, 75 kilos) in order to get a pretty decent high out of it? And any other advices for first-time users? Thanks.
I've never actually made any weed edibles, but I'm planning on making special brownies over the holidays when my best stoner buddy comes to visit (:
I do have a background in cooking so this is just coming from what I already know about it:

frist of all, don't just dump a bunch of ground up weed into prepared cake batter and expect it to work. you might get a little buzz, but its a good way to waste a lot of weed and make your cake taste like shit. Instead, you should make some cannabutter, and find a cake recipe that uses a lot of butter (which is worse for you, obviously, but who gives a fuck, you'll get higher). It's about 1 oz. to every lb. of butter you make (I think that's 1 oz. = 4 sticks of butter) and you're probably only going to need 1 or 2 sticks, max for one cake. So you should be fine purchasing a half oz. or so

Make sure you wait a while before you say "ahh man this isn't working, I should eat more!" I remember the first time I ate some weed cookies, I ate 1, waited like 30 minutes, and ate like 2 more thinking it wouldn't really matter. They kicked in hard when we were watching fireworks, it was nuts. It lasts a lot longer, you feel it more in your body (when we were walking home I kept complaining my legs felt like rubber) and hits you HARD if you eat too much :P

oh and it will DEFINITELY stink up your house, so don't even attempt if your parents are home. reading some of the comments on the cannabutter recipe, you can apparently get kinda high on the steam when you're making it, so uh, heads up there. if you have a little extra butter in the end, I'd just melt it on some popcorn or something. good luck hahah, tell us how it works out

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have this pill of kadian (morphine) 100mg and i'm wondering if I should take it. Anything I should be concerned about? I've never done opiates so I'm kinda wondering if 100mg is too much for a first time?

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
rx list said:
Kadian (morphine sulfate extended-release) ® 100 mg Capsules ARE FOR USE IN OPIOID-TOLERANT PATIENTS ONLY. Ingestion of these capsules or of the pellets within the capsules may cause fatal respiratory depression when administered to patients not already tolerant to high doses of opioids.
If this online pharmaceutical drug index is to be believed, I'd pawn it.

also doing k tonight. gon be fun

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Question: Which drug is stronger? LSD or heroin?
they do different things, and it depends on how much you take. heroin is an opium derivative, LSD is a hallucinogen. As a general rule, id say heroin is stronger, but its comparing apples to oranges.

VKCA

Did ketamine last night.
That drug is really fun. Snorting is surprisingly terrible though. I remember one time when I was about 12 I was taking antibiotics, and I had a permanent retainer. When I tried taking one of the pills somehow it got caught between the container and the top of my jaw. Worst flavor fucking ever. God why is medication so bitter. Anyways ketamine tastes the same. Every time I sniffled more it felt like it was dripping down the back of my throat and it was sooo gross.
I was sort of surprised surprised by the effects though. Just felt like I was super duper crunk. (Which is kind of great, because I can't get crunk without throwing up.) Not like I had a very big amount (two very small bumps then one mediumish one?) but I was kind of shocked by how similar the feeling is/was. And my arms went numb. My friend was wailing on my arms and I couldn't feel anything. Awesome stuff. Sort of short lasting too. I guess that would increase with dosage? The comedown was super fun though, and that lasted from like 4:00-5:30.

Didn't think that's what I'd be doing at 2:30 on a thursday morning but whatever.

Is it wise to have a spotter (for lack of a better term) the first time you do acid? I'm curious about it, but I'm also paranoid that I might hallucinate some God-awful thing and kill something.

VKCA

Is it wise to have a spotter (for lack of a better term) the first time you do acid? I'm curious about it, but I'm also paranoid that I might hallucinate some God-awful thing and kill something.
I've heard that a spotter can ruin your trip so to speak. They don't quite understand as if. Maybe get somebody who's already done acid. I've been told not to speak out of my anus though sooo don't listen to me.

Does anybody else think that Russian standard tastes like Bombay sapphire?
shittiest stuff ever.

Also why is dubstep such good stoned music
this and this have been blowing my mind.

I'll remember not to post on smogon drunk I promise promise.

Well, none of my friends has done acid so I'll forego that. Now as for spotters, I have two potentials; one is fast enough to catch me but too weak to really hold me down, the other is strong enough to hold me down but won't be able to catch me (assuming acid causes a loss of lucidity to that extent). Which is preferable?

Also, does anyone have an idea about what a realistic amount of acid for $20 might be in southern California?

Well, none of my friends has done acid so I'll forego that. Now as for spotters, I have two potentials; one is fast enough to catch me but too weak to really hold me down, the other is strong enough to hold me down but won't be able to catch me (assuming acid causes a loss of lucidity to that extent). Which is preferable?

Also, does anyone have an idea about what a realistic amount of acid for $20 might be in southern California?
you really don't need a spotter as long as you aren't taking more than 1-2 hits, i would just want a good friend who is also tripping. it isn't as hard to control yourself on a moderate dose as you think.

you really don't need a spotter as long as you aren't taking more than 1-2 hits, i would just want a good friend who is also tripping. it isn't as hard to control yourself on a moderate dose as you think.
Yeah, but why take the chance. Only two of my friends even smoke pot; one doesn't want to do anything else, and the other is poor and on the verge of getting kicked out, so I probably shouldn't be trying to convince him to do something like acid, and if acid is half as good as people claim it to be I doubt I'll be very inclined to share.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I had a trip-sitter the first time I did acid. I remember going up on the roof of a co-op in Berkeley and looking out across the Bay. I don't remember how long I was up there, and when I started trying to go home I was really glad (she was also tripping) because I was really not physically capable of walking anywhere by myself and she went with me and actually supported me, physically even, in some parts.

Acid fucked up my serotonin receptors - hello clinical depression
Was that after one try or a lots??

The last (and only) time I really hallucinated was smoking weed on my first MDMA comedown and it was so weird but looking back really fun. I really want to try a proper one, did shrooms once but didn't have enough to properly hit me. I want to try acid but most my friends don't want to get involved (a lot of them have a family history with acid in particular, fucked up uncles in mental hospitals and such) and stories like that about acid fucking you up really scare me. Should I just go for it or....

Was that after one try or a lots??

The last (and only) time I really hallucinated was smoking weed on my first MDMA comedown and it was so weird but looking back really fun. I really want to try a proper one, did shrooms once but didn't have enough to properly hit me. I want to try acid but most my friends don't want to get involved (a lot of them have a family history with acid in particular, fucked up uncles in mental hospitals and such) and stories like that about acid fucking you up really scare me. Should I just go for it or....
I haven't really heard stories but I guess you could say that I'm "going for it"...have your friends mentioned anything about the thousands of people who have tried/used habitually with no/very few repercussions? Acid does have the potential to really damage you, like all drugs do, but imo that's not really a reason not to give it a shot. But then again the only 'drug' I've done is weed so nothing I say is relevant.

if you are uncomfortable/worried/nervous about taking a drug then i would recommend against taking it
some jitters about the fact that you're about to consume a substance that will take your mind places it's never been is normal, but if you have serious concerns or fears, then do indeed keep in mind that the majority of people come back to earth perfectly sane. (or, at least, as sane as they were before)
If you want to try LSD, go for it, and have fun.

I personally picked up a quarter of mushrooms (P. cubensis, from what i can tell) that i am seriously looking forward to. The issue i've run into is that the most praised ROA is sticking them in a peanut butter sandwich, but the girl I'm supposed to be doing them with is allergic to peanut butter...
what do, internet?

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You could try using sunflower seed butter which is a peanut butter substitute. My girlfriend used to have to use that on her packed lunch sandwiches when she worked at a daycare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)