Programming EonTimer / ZomgTimer

Discussion in 'Technical Projects' started by Toast++, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Toast++

Toast++ Butter Included.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Programmeris a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Researcher Alumnus
    Super Moderator

In trying to figure out what you're talking about, I found a bug with updates displaying. I'll fix that soon.

I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about about. The updating works right though the calculation changed slightly. I don't have a copy of 1.6b1 but I compared it to 1.5 and they work the same.
  2. The Judge

The Judge

Hi... I'm new here, and I don't know how to use the EL Calibration in 1.6. I'm hitting the right target second, just missing the delay, but whenever I update to recalibrate it the EL Calibration goes way off and I'm getting incorrect time values as well... Some help please Toast++?
  3. Toast++

Toast++ Butter Included.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Programmeris a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Researcher Alumnus
    Super Moderator

I may have had a sort-of bug in there somewhere.. can't quite remember. Before pressing update, put in the second you got as well, even if it was right.
  4. The Judge

The Judge

The problem here though, I'm hitting a too-high delay with the correct seconds, I enter the correct seconds and my hit delay, but it still screws up and changes the EL calibration instead of 'Calibration', which sends me off by like 2 seconds before target. Do you still have a link to an older version lying around somewhere?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)