Big Everybody Votes Mafia Game Over; Democracy and Communism win

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Okay, day 5. So... who shall we lynch today? I'd lynch Rust Monster, because most of our leaders here said so, as did the crier, but then again, i'm not the one to deside that, and I have to deal with my votes counting as -2... sigh. And yes, I know the logic behind my suggested lynch sucks, but that's just how I play. Follow the leader.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay, day 5. So... who shall we lynch today? I'd lynch Rust Monster, because most of our leaders here said so, as did the crier, but then again, i'm not the one to deside that, and I have to deal with my votes counting as -2... sigh. And yes, I know the logic behind my suggested lynch sucks, but that's just how I play. Follow the leader.
I will talk to zorbees when he gets online in a few hours. Rust Monster is certainly a possibility, but there is a chance that we can determine an even better target. If your vote truly counts for -2, then I suggest that you neglect from voting the target posted publicly and only vote in the event that the Oligarchy attempt to contest the lynch, in which case you ought to vote for their target.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Well... Day 4 I was one of the many who voted for skeletal champion, doing so because I believed rust monster was a better choice for lynching. But imperfectluck was the only leader that was confirmed democracy, so everyone lynched (or attemted to lynch) skeletal champion. Now we know for sure rust monster should have been the target instead.

tl;dr: I'd like to see rust monster lynched today, unless there's more evidence on someone else

UncleSam

Leading this village
It should be obvious that an Oligarchy lynch needs to happen again...
[13:42] <UncleSam> wanna talk bout
[13:42] <UncleSam> whoy ou gon hang
[13:42] <UncleSam> by the neck
[13:42] <UncleSam> 2 day
[13:42] <zorbees> i honestly don't know
[13:42] <UncleSam> it should be obvious
[13:42] <UncleSam> that its oligarchy or bust
[13:42] <zorbees> prefer not to get a fascist
[13:42] <zorbees> yeah
[13:42] <UncleSam> you only have like
[13:43] <UncleSam> 7 dudes left
[13:43] <UncleSam> oligarchy has 6
[13:43] <UncleSam> xD
[13:43] <zorbees> i no
[13:43] <UncleSam> or
[13:43] <UncleSam> 7?
[13:43] <UncleSam> have they only lost one
[13:43] <UncleSam> fuk
[13:43] <UncleSam> anyway
[13:43] <UncleSam> what doy uo know about
[13:43] <UncleSam> kobold
[13:43] <zorbees> nothing
[13:43] <UncleSam> i am 99% certain
[13:43] <UncleSam> he is oligarchy
[13:44] <zorbees> ok
[13:44] <UncleSam> if he hasnt claimed
[13:44] <UncleSam> then that would more or less cement it
[13:44] <zorbees> yea
[13:44] <UncleSam> k
[13:45] <UncleSam> nice doin buziness with u
[13:45] <zorbees> yep
[13:45] <UncleSam> ^_^

Not sure why zorbees is delaying on announcing this considering we talked about this over eight hours ago but all villagers need to lynch Kobold today, as it is quite possible that even one or two villagers not voting will mean the Oligarchy can outvote us.

Anyone who doubts that an Oligarchy has to be lynched today needs to face reality: Oligarchy and neutrals will 100% have majority over village+Fascists tomorrow if a Fascist or villager or even a neutral is lynched today. Kobold is the best lead that either I or zorbees has (unless he has information on someone else and is, for reasons best known to himself, delaying revealing said information). Regardless deadline is in less than 24 hours and every single villager will need to vote today if the lynch is contested. I'm not sure why I have to marshall the village and believe me I would rather there were a village leader who were willing to do this but for the moment our interests are co-aligned.

I fully expect there to be backlash (possibly even from zorbees if he is Oligarchy), but it should be obvious to any villager that an Oligarchy must be lynched today.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lol @ unclesam.

while ~half the aliases in the game could be good lynch targets at this point, any villager who follows UNCLESAM of all people, a known and admitted mafian, over their own village leader is insane.

(9:18:28 pm) * zorbees (zorbees@we.can.do.this.fight.the.pressure.please.remember.december) Quit (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
(9:20:35 pm) * penguin344 (~penguin34@synIRC-2EB210EB.rochester.res.rr.com) Quit (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
(9:21:27 pm) -UncleSam:#clandestine- everyone check the thread and vote for kobold please

note how unclesam waited for zorbees to ping out, indicating he may not be coming back, then 3 minutes later he posts this lynch. the alias kobold could EASILY be with the village, and the logs with zorbees doctored/faked. he would not be able to counterclaim those logs until he was on for tomorrow, since it is a safe bet zorbees pinged out for the night, at which point he could not get enough actual villagers to change their votes, or override the mafians who have voted this alias already.

if zorbees delayed announcing it after their supposed conversation it probably never happened.. LOL.

i encourage all my fellow villagers to hold off on the lynch until zorbees is able to post a target. the scums have shown no sign of forcibly seizing majority at this moment, or at least are waiting to see if enough idiot villagers follow sam for them to bus quietly. i am sure we will be able to get a successful lynch once zorbees gives us a GOOD target he has confirmed-bad results on from his village sources. it brings me much shame sam tried this with the hope the village listens to known-mafian for some idiotic reason... 'lol'.

I'm sure there's someone other than zorbees who can confirm this, or else I don't know what zorbees has been doing.

Lynching a villager would be the death of us too, like Sam said, so there's that too. Our interests our the same, you're mostly just fearmongering.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Thanks for confirming Kobold as a good target Yeti!

zorbees had been idle for ~3 hours prior to pinging out, as I had been trying to get in touch with him to ask why he had not posted the lynch target. When he pinged out (and thus was obviously not coming back until mere hours prior to the deadline) I realized that in order to get the entire village to vote I would have to post myself. I did not want to post but zorbees' reluctance to post the target we had agreed upon both confused me and forced my hand.

If a villager gets lynched I lose as well. Your argument makes no sense whatsoever; why in god's name would I try to get a villager lynched today? The village has as many people left as the other mafia at this point.

Would another villager please stand up? zorbees has demonstrated time and again that he has no inclination to lynch Oligarchy and is mostly inactive this game (albeit for very good irl reasons). The village leader system is not intended to turn every single villager other than the anointed 'leader' into mindless, mafian-brain-eating sheep. Think about what I'm saying, seriously consider whether there is any chance I would profit from lynching a villager (there isn't, as I would lose as well), then realize that Yeti is just stalling in an attempt to seize the lynch today, because if she convinces even one of you not to vote then she will save her mafia teammate (or possibly herself).

HOWEVER, if you are silenced or whatever it would be really great if you don't post (two villagers getting godkilled at day X_X).

Maybe I wasn't clear enough about it before, but this is the last chance. If we fail to lynch Kobold today the game is over, or at best is a mere formality that von lets play out for a few more cycles. Yeti is likely Oligarchy (she was opposed to lynching Rust Monster as well btw), and it should be quite obvious that her only objective is to create as much confusion in the village as possible in order to ensure enough villagers idle their vote for the Oligarchy to win the lynch today.

With Black Dragon's death, it is now even more important that every single villager votes.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
your accusations amuse me.

you are admitted mafia. any villager would be a fool to take what you say at face value. the quantity of things you are lying about is unknown to us at the moment but I strongly doubt this game hinges so certainly on one lynch.

if I am oligarchy and trying to 'seize the lynch' why am I not working with you to do so? I find it incredibly hard to believe 'my team' has the 10+ people needed to take majority today. I am not posting a target on my own, I am saying villagers should wait for zorbees, who probably has a clearer picture of numbers and high-priority targets, to announce his desired target.

and you admit you knew zorbees was not here before you posted this bus. top kek that you think another villager would not stand up to protest you trying to coerce our newbies to vote with your vile ways. in fact it is you who is responsible for junko's demise. the stakes are clear - anyone who follows sam will wind up dead. i believe it is best we wait for zorbees to give a target and see if we agree. we can always ask von for an extension, as I am CERTAIN he will offer it if the game is truly in such dire straits that one lynch will swing the balance of power so strongly. he would not want us to lynch sloppily if our accuracy was crucial and I doubt he would let any irl issues of zorbees mar the game if a mere 24 hours extra would benefit us.

when did I oppose the rust monster lynch, I don't remember this. I am fairly certain I oppose any target given by you because I do not trust your information or intents. on the principle. if you want to give me a Fascist alias as a lynch target I will oppose it as well, presuming it is actually an oligarchy or village alias you want framed.

all villagers HOLD STEADY. wait for zorbees to post a lynch target and we can determine how beneficial it is for us. he may well know a powerful alias he wants removed and sam is making up shenanigans and tossing shade about.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
I'mma have to agree with Yeti on this one. While an Oligarchy lynch would probably be favorable, we have no reason to rush into a lynch with no proof that Sam is telling the truth. There's no harm in waiting for zorbees to confirm a target for us.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Hi there US I have a slight problem with your accusations, so I will have you condemn yourself into a wall here.

You seem to be pretty clear on the current numbers of each faction and are basing your argument on that but you keep being extremely vague about this, so may I ask you to provide with ACTUAL NUMBERS how many of the currently alive people belong to which faction. I myself would have no problems doing the same but I'm fairly sure US for WHATEVER REASON wouldn't enjoy me doing so. So please US do make your actual case, I mean clearly you are HORRIBLY MANGLED by now so you must be desperate enough to have no qualms about telling anyone your current numbers, I sure as hell have no problem in revealing our numbers, so please, do go ahead and MAKE YOUR POINT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)