[Expert Game] Free Wins For All Mafia - Game Over! Mekkah wins everyone is lose YEAAA

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Suddenly, a news bulletin could be heard on the radio!

"WE'RE COMING FROM YOU LIVE FROM THE POLICE STATION WHERE DAQUIRI HAS BEEN DETAINED! DESPITE BEING SILENT FOR THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW, THE MAN WAS IDENTIFIED AS THE LOCAL VENTRILOQUIST! Police have detained him in jail pending further investigation!"

(Any users that are in jail may not post on the thread until they are released. However, they can still share info on IRC or via PMs.)

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Hello citizens, reyscarface here with an important announcement.

First of all, I will let you know im the Mayor of dis town, if you need me for anything, feel free to contact me.

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Reyscarface
You are the Mayor

As the mayor of this quaint little town, you are known for your kind, intelligent and patient demeanor. Of course, this is nothing but a facade, used to keep your approval ratings sky high. You lived a relatively peaceful but busy life, until the terroristic attacks on the town. Now your approval ratings hang in the balance. There are quite a few vicious criminals on the loose. If you don't rectify this situation soon, your ratings will plummet, and your re-election next month will be out of the question.

Also, if there are any users in jail during the day, you may send Cyzir Visheen a PM with the subject "Day X - Deciding <USER>'s fate." In the body, you must put either INNOCENT or GUILTY. If you deem them innocent, they will be freed from jail by the end of the day. If you deem them guilty, they will be stuck in jail for the rest of the game. Permanently jailed players are considered dead, and their role PM will be fully shown by the end of the day.

Additionally, you have a secretary that takes care of certain errands for you. Your secretary's name is Jackal.

Finally, you have the ability to check the Citizen Database. Every night you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with the subject "Night X - Checking <USER>'s profile." In the body, you must input the password. If you are successful, you will run that user's name through the database. You will then learn if that user is a resident of the town. It is up to you to decide what to do with that information...

You aren't exactly sure what the password is though, since you accidentally lost the piece of paper you had it on (for whatever reason).

You win if all murderers do not win.
Yep.

Now, today I am going to kill Dak, who is in jail, unless he gives me his role PM, just letting you guys know now so I can be "cleaned".

Finally, if the Jailer could contact me, it would be extremely helpful.

I also beg for all citizens to contact me. This way it will leave clear path for me to get rid of all the evil people, which helps all of us.

Thats all for now.

Edit: just realized the gold that my avatar & ct + killing dak at a set time creates.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am not sure I have a right to complain because I didnt really get namekilled/targetted in Amelia's game but namekills really suck, so fuck you whoever killed me. Seriously fucking die in a fire. Let's reward the people who actually care about the game by killing them early so in the endgame we are left with a bunch of shitty users who idled all game!

I was sitting pretty to have a lot of fun with this game, and I guess I am really bothered that none of my big moves got to play out, considering I literally set myself up perfectly... I guess I will say more in the postgame thread.

To the Mayor, it has been fun, no hard feelings, but you were beat ;) (PS im rooting for you now though!)

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hi.

I should also mention that one of my books was stolen the moment that I was giving it away to one of my customers. If you have any leads towards "A Detective Novel", then please contact me. I will be willing to give a bounty to anyone who returns the book!

Edit: The book was placed in a "Spider Box" before it was stolen, so if you see one of those, please give it back to me!

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Don't we already know that dak is the Ventriloquist? which makes sense considering the post restriction i was under yesterday....

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
got infromation from someone about jackal's killer, and even though i trust that someone, dubulous, if you want to cooperate, youre free to contact me with your real information.

changed vote

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lol i can't kill your sources are whack.

corruption??????

k look let's be rational here...lynches aren't really going to work in this game. it's going to be all about bandwagoning here. the important thing in a lynch is to try to lynch someone who is as hurtful to the game as possible...and let's just say that isn't me. i don't know who would be a better lynch target, but i know that neither rey or i are good ones!

reyscarface

World Defender
Alright, Dubulous doesnt seem cooperative but I just got info from something even better. (I should probably not sleep like ever so i dont miss this stuff)

lynch evan

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
City Hall was roaring with discussion today, with people pointing fingers at each other, especially with the recent reveal.

"FREE DAK!"

"FREE DAK!"

"FREE DAK!"

"Okay okay! I understand that you want daquiri freed, but I will need to think about it. We still haven't properly questioned him yet. Everybody can head to the jail after our meeting today, to see if I've made up my mind or not. I assure you, when this day is over I will have made the right decision. ANYWAY! Who should we 'lynch' today, people of the town?"

"Why don't we lynch Reyscarface! He has been claiming to be the mayor, and quite frankly, I don't believe him."

"W-wait!"

Reyscarface yelps all of a sudden.

"A-as the mayor, I believe that we should 'lynch' Dubulous! There's a-a lot of evidence pointing towards him."

"Dubulous? DUBULOUS!"

"LET'S ALL LYNCH DUBULOUS!"

"W-wait! I uh... I have an even better idea! We should definitely lynch Evan!"

Evan starts stepping back slowly.

"H-hey... HEY! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! I'M INNOCENT I SWEAR!"

"Your lies cannot save you this time, you fiend!"

"LYNCH EVAN!"

"LYNCH EVAN!"

"N-no... NOOOOOO! I HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF ME, YOU CA-"

Suddenly, Evan feels a sharp object jab into him. He was suddenly stabbed in the back!

"I... I just wanted... to learn..."

His body fell to the ground. After a closer inspection, it seems Evan no longer had a pulse. He was then pronounced dead at the scene.

"PEOPLE OF THE TOWN! THIS WAS NOT NECESSARY! HIS EXECUTION WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BROADCASTED ON THE TOWN NEWS! POLICE, FIND WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!"

Minutes later, the police bring Jedil to the front. He had a crazed look in his eyes.

"HE WAS A MADMAN I TELL YOU! EVERYBODY SAID SO TOO! HE NEEDED TO DIE! HE NEEDED TO DIE!!!"

"POLICE! LOCK THIS CRAZED CITIZEN UP IMMEDIATELY! As much as it pains me to say this, police gave me some information on Evan. It seems... he was not a threat to the citizens... Let me read you the info they provided me..."

CyzirVisheen said:
Dear Evan
You are a Student

Young, brilliant, and full of potential, you strive to learn as much as humanly possible, even in these chaotic times. You have a knack for learning, and though you are talentless right now, you have the potential to become the savior of this town, despite your age.

Right now you don't have any outstanding abilities, except for your ability to learn very quickly. If you are able to get your hands on some books though, you may be able to learn a thing or two from them. Upon reading, you will then discard the book, as it is no longer of any use to you.

You are also a very polite person. In fact everyone in the town thinks highly of you. Using your charm, you'll be able to convince people to lend you books for you to read. Once a night, you may send CyzirVisheen a PM with "Night X - <USER>, may I borrow a book?" If they are holding any books, they will happily comply and give you it. Of course, your bad habit will still kick in, and you will discard that book after reading it. However, there is a player in the game that terrifies you so much that you will think twice before discarding a book you borrowed from them.

You win if-
"Erm, the police had no further information than this apparently. Again, I'm so sorry citizens. We will avenge him tomorrow! And find The Mad Bomber and execute him once and for all!"

After the meeting at City Hall, everybody heads to the jail, where a few people are eagerly anticipating the return of daquiri. They arrive to see an officer walk out, with a serious look on his face.

"I'm sorry, but we are not authorized to release daquiri at the moment. We are still waiting on a verdict from The Mayor."

There are a few sounds of dissent, but they are soon drowned out by the shout of SgtWoodsy.

"Hey everybody! I found blue_light! He seems to be a little dazed, but he seems fine otherwise!"

Disappointed by the death of an innocent boy, but happy to have blue_light back in their midst, the townspeople head back home, to proceed with their own goals.

"Urrgh... My head... CAMERAMAN! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME EARLIER! WE MISSED TODAY'S LYNCH!"

"Uh, sorry... Just didn't want to interrupt your beauty sleep."

"Ugh, no matter. We have more important things to do anyway. Let's go..."

--

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2! DEADLINE IS 22:00 SATURDAY GMT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)