1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Postgame Final Fantasy III Mafia Postgame

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Acklow, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Sledge

Sledge

awful? I know I'm not the best mole but really. If I was so bad how was I able to get all of the water's role pms (including yours), have everyone follow me when I was leading and live to the end of the game?

btdubs this was a really fun game and I hope to see more like this in the future
  2. HD

HD

because water was horrible
  3. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

yeah, just because I was stupid enough to hastily give you my role because I wanted to unite quickly DOESN'T mean it was a good attempt. And yeah, sorry, awful wasn't the right word. It was just that I found it pretty easy to guess you were moling, especially since the 2+2+1 theory was bullshit. The numbers barely added up.
  4. Acklow

Acklow

Just want to announce that Final Fantasy III Mafia may very well end up having a sequel. Look towards seeing it in a month or two (or more, depending on the outcome of the current games I'm working on).
  5. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP THE FORDS
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Wow, I leave for a while and the freaking postgame happens.

I harped on about this all game, but I seriously had virtually no clue what was going on until like D9. I mean, after I was poisoned, I still had one night to aim a Meteor and die a game-changer or something, but considering I knew virtually nothing about the game and my choice would have been completely random, I held back, hoping that someone would talk to me. I also didn't think that anyone would actually try to attack me. As far as I knew, only zorbees had my role PM. So I went for the entire game thinking that the poison had been entirely random-target. Thanks a lot, Waters :P

Seriously, I didn't even know that Sledge had any say in anything until now... He was "probably a WoL" in my books, so hey, another wasted opportunity.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)