Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Overuse of the royals is a really dumb idea, as it really brings down the challenge of the game and makes it to easy. It's almost not fair. Nephenee doesn't get enough str, I would suggest the use of gatrie, with great defense, and the use of the whole weapon triangle.

Huge FE Fan here, but this is like the only FE I haven't played. I had heard 9 is a little better, is it worth picking up everyone? I'm also waitin' on FE DS. Thx.

FE10 is much more enjoyable, with more chapters and a greater challenge. Its a fun time to be had, and it includes maniac mode.

I really enjoy the medieval theme FE brings to Turn Base games, but I hate that once you lose a guy... they are gone forever... I think it is ridicilous

I really enjoy the medieval theme FE brings to Turn Base games, but I hate that once you lose a guy... they are gone forever... I think it is ridicilous
Get used to it, it is this that defines a FE game, because it would be so damn easy if this wasn't the case.

Haha, what? Fire Emblem is Fire Emblem because of that. That's what makes the games as strategic and fun as they are. without it, it'd be as easy and unoriginal as any other RPG or SRPG. If you don't like that aspect then FE isn't the series for you.

Not to mention, in reality, when someone dies they tend to not come back.

What Hustino said, it's war really. And don't try to compare it to Advance Wars, because its not the same thing. They are individual soldiers that get killed, so, don't expect them to rise from the dead, that only happens in FE4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)