Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

8 hours on resets. even then, she doesn't max hp and luck, so i had to fix those.....

i changed bands during the level-ups too. a lot.

totally worth it.

in my more recent file she has adept instead and a brave sword.

I won't be using Mia, even though she is cool :x Just look at Eddie's growths, he is a MONSTER.

Eddie
85 HP
60 Str
5 Mag
65 Skl
60 Spd
50 Luck
35 Def
20 Res

Huge HP, 65% bloody Skill, 60 for Str and Spd (60% Str growth on a MYRMIDON variant may I remind you), 1/2 chance of gaining in luck and good def for a myrmidon/SM.

Add in the fact that you can change around skills in this game (and therefore give him paragon ._.), and also 20% crit boost for Sword Saints (3rd tier myrmidons), and Astra...

He is going to rape this game.

wouldn't it make more sense to give him blossom at least until lv 15 for his first 2 classes to abuse nearly 100% growth rates?

Hmm... How much does Blossom increase the growths by exactly?

Oh and may I remind you that now since there are 3rd tier units, he will be getting huge stats anyway and I personally don't want him to be lagging in EXP. Anyhow, I think we can agree that out of the 5 available units in the Myrmidon line, 4 are awesome (guess the odd one out, lulz) making Sword Saint a great class.

blossom doubles them, capped at 100% last i knew.

since the game is split into many parts and most characters are available at best for half of the game, it's easy to assume that the levels provide a lot of experience. also, this game awards a lot more bonus exp than the last one.

besides, you'll need those stats to fight say Deghinsea, who has 100 HP, 50 def, and 75 attack.

Can you say Bolting rapage? Also Blossom doesn't double growths, that would be way to broken. I mean really, just look at Sothe's grow from Path of Radiance. Also, the game isn't out yet, so who is that!? About bonus EXP, they may give out much more, but every lvl up using only yields 3 stats at a time, so I'm gonna wait till my characters start capping things.

@Mow: Yeah, one of them things I'm kinda worried about are character levels because of the team switching =[ Thankfully you can switch around skills, paragon anyone? But then its still only one person gaining boosted EXP at a time. Sigh.

I'm pretty sure blossom doubles stat gains with a cap of 100% growth. Case in point, have you ever seen sothe w/ blossom not reach 20 speed and 20 skill in FE9?

@ wolt: deghinsea has 6 mov and thunder tomes are pretty bad in FE10.

I know how the bonus exp works, as well as the entire game, all stat caps, the entire storyline, etc. That's me in the picture.

How in the world did you get it this early? X_x
Importing. He either has a japanese wii or a modchip.

Now then, Mow. I dunno if it has changed in RD, but this is Blossom in PoR, courtesy of Serenes.

"User gains 2/3 exp, but has increased growth rates (final growths become out of 90 instead of out of 100)"

So instead of the dice rolling out of 100, it rolls out of 90. As far as I know, none of this doubling stuff involved.

That's the English version of the game he's holding though...how could you import something that hasn't even been released to the public yet?

ahh ok, a 90% would also make sense. I was just under the impression because on sothe's poor stats like resistance and magic, he still usually gets them fairly high.

And no it's not japanese or a modchip, whatever that is. Here's the back:

yeah, that's english.

it's a display box for the pre-order. A guy at a gamestore gave it to me since they had an extra one. They should go up on shelves today, I think. Maybe next week.

I never used Sothe, as it was never worth it. And it seems quite impossible to get the game as of yet, due to the release date being in early November. Hmm, I guess I should go memorize some of the weaponry, as I to have everything down pat. Kinda ruined the story for myself though, not that it matters much at all now. Tell me, what characters do you plan on using for the 4th part of the game? Other then Mia, Ike, and the two king Laguz.

I already have a team planned out personally. all of my characters are max stats, so assume all of my characters have +5 to their HP and +2 to all other stats for bases. Also assume everyone is S rank weapon user.

Ike
Sothe
Micaiah
Sanaki
Giffca
Tibarn
Caineghis
Reyson
Mia
Jill
Soren
Oscar
Boyd
Rhys
Kurthnaga
Lehran

I already have Mia planned and rigged. Should be awesome.

Wow, your list is nearly the same as mine, other then maybe Sothe and Jill, both who I despise immensely. I think I might also use Edward over Mia, but maybe not, shes just so darn cute after all. But to replace Jill and Sothe, I'd most likely fill those spots with Kieran and Rolf. SS rank weapon users all around.

My final team will probably look somewhat like this:

Ike
Micaiah
Sothe
Sanaki
Kurthnaga
Reyson
Ena
Oscar
Soren
Nolan (Noyce)
Tibarn
Caineghis
Edward
Shinon
Marcia
Elincia

That's 16 out of 17, iono who else to use. A lot of the new units are disappointing.

Other then the kids in the commercial obviously not playing the game, its got a decent presentation. But I think they'd be having more fun if they were actually playing the game.

No, level ups are determined by growth rates, such as percentages. And stats as such go up based on the percentage. Like if your charatcer had a 65% str growth then 65 times out of a 100 they would gain strength, but its mostly still random do to the RNG. He reset because he wanted a perfect character that would max out every stat, something that is usually unheard of. He just did it till he kept getting everything to go up at once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)