For Old Time's Sake

This was such a suspenseful match, and you both are just very good.

I've never read a warstory twice but bravo, I really liked this one.

That was really neat, interesting to see how these guys are playing out.
Ditto considered a threat...who would have guessed

I wish there was a running party tally, maybe put both your full parties at the end, too?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Thanks for all the positive feedback!

To those who want a running score and teams listed at the end, that's a fair request. When I get home from uni this evening, I'll edit it and fix it up so stay posted!

That was an awesome warstory, it's really gotten me pumped up for BW to come out. =D

My only complaint was going to be the lack of a score after each KO but you just said you're going to add that in, so fuck yeah!

I love that Ditto basically went from unusable to a crazy revenge killer. Finally I have an excuse to use one on my team. ^_^

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ditto is almost broken I daresay after having tested it extensively....I predict it will be the most used pokemon in the entire game which is honestly a crazy thought! Anyway scores and teams at the end have been edited in for your collective viewing pleasure.

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I request that this warstory be archived, not only because it was a good battle but also because it chronicles the start of the B/W metagame.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would agree with the above, except that as Smogon does not officially support PO, there is no official B/W metagame atm. However, this is just me being overly technical, and I otherwise completely agree with you.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pretty surprised that PK was running sand without the mole. Apart from Garchomp (and Terakion I guess), you could have run a totally different lead. As well.

And also, this is a prime example of why Deo-S needs to be tested desperately soon. It is just silly how it can get Rocks/Spikes up so easily

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
wow. this is why sazando was #1 in PO usage. you's were both great and it gives me so many idea's for mixed team. 10/10

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Pretty surprised that PK was running sand without the mole. Apart from Garchomp (and Terakion I guess), you could have run a totally different lead. As well.

And also, this is a prime example of why Deo-S needs to be tested desperately soon. It is just silly how it can get Rocks/Spikes up so easily
At that point I was super obsessive with countering Doryuuzu with Hippowdon. (who is AMAZING in this gen) Lead Hippo isn't that good, but I didn't really have much flexibility with my team.

As for running Doryuuzu myself? I had my fair share of use with Doryuuzu and I decided to try something different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)