For people who like the older generations [THERE IS A NETBATTLE LINK IN THIS THREAD]

Hey,

I connected to atq.zapto.org but somehow wasn't able to play non-Challenge Cup RBY. :/ Can you tell me why?
Or is there another server where I can play RBY with my own team? That rby2k10.kicks-ass.net mentioned doesn't work for me, I always get disconnected.

Cheers!

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
that's because you weren't playing people with rby teams. one of the dropdowns has "show version icons" for you to easily see who has rby/gsc/adv/dpp teams.

the RBY2K10 (kicks ass) server has been desconnected lately, but is usually active. Though the rby people you can find in this this server will be in the atq server anyway.

A disadvantage with Vladimir is that it starts out a bit harsh on the tongue, and is three syllables. One or two syllables are best. Lucan is an old vampire name though.

just saying, trying to connect to the server w/ atq.zapto.org and ist not working at all. it waits for a few seconds,then says i have been disconnected.

i know po is working on adv right now but till then i'll definitely try this out, i've always wanted to play older gens competitively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)