Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few rocks submitted, hell, I keep submitted a few of them. Why must those in particular win? Hell, I like Ramparnadus because fuck priority spam.

699.gif
485.gif

DNA Donors: Aurorus and Heatran
Offspring name: Heatorus
New type: Ice/Fire
New base stats: 116/83/89/130/100/81 (+9HP, +16SpA, +1SpD, +14 Spe)
New ability and desc: Refrigerate + Flash Fire = A Song of Ice and Fire: Ice-type moves turn into Fire-type moves. Fire-type moves turn into Ice-type moves. Moves affected by this ability get a 30% power boost.
Notable moves: Fire Blast, Freeze Dry, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Lava Plume, Earth Power, Stealth Rock, Clam Mind, Rock Polish, Thunderbolt
Role identification: Dual STABs with the -ate ability. It gets an Ice-type Fire Blast with 143 BP and Ice-type Lava Plume to fish for burns. It also gets a Fire-type Freeze Dry with 91 Base Power to hit Water-types hard. It gets Earth Power to hit Fire types and complete its coverage. All of these come from a 130 Special Attack stat! As powerful this Pokemon is, it gets a double weakness to Stealth Rock and its Speed is below average meaning that this Pokemon is not overpowered. Still, the sheer power of its STABs and perfect coverage makes this Fusion a very competent one.

500.gif
112.gif

Parents: Emboar and Rhydon
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Rhydar
New Type: Fire/Rock
Base Stats: 117/136/102/82/65/62
New ability and desc: Blaze + Rock Head = Headstrong: Boosts recoil and crash moves by 33% and while getting no recoil damage.
Notable moves: Head Smash, Flare Blitz, Swords Dance, Rock Polish, Double Edge, Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Sucker Punch
Role identification: An absurdly powerful wallbreaker with two spammable and recoil-free STABs. It can set up both Swords Dance and Rock Polish to give you an edge on both offensive and defensive teams. Its defensive typing sucks but its offensive typing is excellent and it gets a good set of resistances to set up.

464.gif
301.gif

Parents: Rhyperior and Delcatty
Offspring name: Rhycatty
New type: Normal/Rock
New base stats: 102/112/107/65/65/65
New ability and desc: Solid Rock + Normalize = Neutralize: Super-effective moves become Normal-type moves. This ability affects ALL Pokemon in the field.
Notable moves: Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Rock Blast, Megahorn, Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Rock Polish, Earthquake, Fake Out, Sucker Punch, Thunder Wave
Role identification: A Pokemon that relies on its unique ability to function. The ability might seem overpowered at first, but this ability also affects Rhycatty, meaning it won't be able to hit super effectively. The good thing is, it gets STAB on moves that turn into the Normal-type, and its Rock typing gives it a resistance to opponents' moves that become the Normal type.

There are a few rocks submitted, hell, I keep submitted a few of them. Why must those in particular win? Hell, I like Ramparnadus because fuck priority spam.
Oh they're just the ones I personally like the most, I think they're the most particular and interesting. We already have a pretty strong Rock/Flying fusion that is Archedactyl (and the basic Aerodactyl and Archeops will still be usable), while the combinations of Rock/Fire, Rock/Grass and Rock/Electric aren't very frequent, not just in our metagame, but in the whole Pokedex (we only have Magcargo and Cradily, that aren't very strong, while Rhydar and Rhygoat can take advantage of these type combos at their best).

Last edited:
Alright, here I go (again).
[...]

Parents: Charizard + Rampardos
Shared Egg Group: Monster
Offspring name: Zardpardos
New typing: Rock/Fire
New stats: 97/134/79/97/77/89
New Ability: Blazing Breaker (Blaze + Mold Breaker) - Nullifies the foe's Fire-type immunity.
Notable Moves: Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Flare Blitz, Head Smash, Roost, Stealth Rock, Endeavor, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Rock Polish
Role desc: Wallbreaker with 2 Megas and one of which allows it to viably run special moves. Can run a suicide lead set or a cleaner with Rock Polish/Dragon Dance.

Mega Zardpardos X

Parents: Mega Charizard X + Rampardos
Offspring name: Mega Zardpardos X
New Typing: Rock/Dragon
New Stats: 97/180/112/118/77/89
New Ability: Tough Claws
Notable Moves: All contact moves of Charizard + Rampardos, Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Rock Polish
Role desc: This thing hits harder than Mega Hazard X. Slightly lower speed, but that can be fixed with Dragon Dance, or use Swords Dance for raw power. Recoil will be insane, though.

Mega Zardpardos Y

Parents: Mega Charizard Y + Rampardos
Offspring name: Mega ZardPardos Y
New typing: Rock/Fire
New Base Stats: 97/154/79/147/107/89
New Ability: Drought
Notable moves: Entire special movepool of Charizard + Rampardos + Flare Blitz and Head Smash, Rock Polish
Role desc: Wallbreaker that can viably go mixed with Flare Blitz/Head Smash.

DNA Donors: Deoxys-A + Aegislash
New typing: Steel/Psychic
New Stats: 55/165/50/165/50/115 (+15 Def, +15 SpD, +10 Spe
New Ability: Pressure's On (Pressure + Stance Change) - When this Pokemon attacks, Attack and Defense, as well as Special Attack and Special Defense, swap. When this Pokemon uses King's Shield, the swap happens again. If a contact move hits Deoslash-A when King's Shield is used, 2 PP is consumed, the move fails, and Attack is -2 for the user.
Notable Moves: Aegislash and Deo-A's entire movepool.
Role desc: Suicide lead and a late-game cleaner, as well as a bulky attacker with King's Shield.

Deoslash-A Shield Forme

New typing: Steel/Psychic
New Stats: 55/50/165/50/165/115
New Ability: Pressure's On (Pressure + Stance Change) - When this Pokemon attacks, Attack and Defense, as well as Special Attack and Special Defense, swap. When this Pokemon uses King's Shield, the swap happens again. If a contact move hits Deoslash-A when King's Shield is used, 2 PP is consumed, the move fails, and Attack is -2 for the user.
Notable Moves: Aegislash and Deo-A's entire movepool.
Role desc: Wall, can switch to powerful attacker when it attacks.
Sorry but you can't fuse a Pokemon with Aegislash-Blade, since it's his altered form. You'll have to fuse it with its Shield form, that is the form it has when it enters the field, so I'd suggest to fuse it with Deoxys-D. I really like Zardpardos, though :)

Edit: sorry for the double post.

Last edited:
Well, because I wanted to and I had the time, I compiled a list of BSTs for all the fusions (and I'm gonna keep editing this when we get new 'mons). I'm pretty sure they're all correct.

759 (Mega Gyaramence)
758 (Mega Tyranichomp)
739 (Mega Manatar)
738 (Mega Darkchomp)
728 (Mega Garchados)
723 (Mega Gargatr)
719 (Mega Blastinja)
715 (Mega Sceptilusaur)
711 (Mega Tyranking)
706 (Mega Shaymizard, Mega Metabat)
703 (Mega Hootoise)
701 (Mega Alakario, Mega Probs)
700 (Mega Archedactyl, Mega Charatos, Mega Mentor)
699 (Mega Gyarotic)
694 (Mega Thunderblast, Mega Zaggron)
690 (Mega Hazard, Mega Thundersaurus)
689 (Mega Metsir)
687 (Mega Aggrosaur)
685 (Mega Aurortoise)
682 (Mega Avaizard)
681 (Mega Galion-Z)
680 (Mega Dianbro, Mega Sceptette-Eternal)
679 (Mega Magmozam, Mega Houndlion, Mega Pidgetran, Mega Draegarados)
678 (Mega Dartios, Mega Shot, Mega Lag-I)
676 (Mega Mana)
675 (Mega Entari, Mega Gallatross)
671 (Mega Glakiss)
669 (Mega Eruption, Mega Metanlee, Kyraurem)
667 (Mega Swampamar)
666 (Mega Banegross, Mega Swank, Mega Bael)
665 (Mega Mismagivoir)
662 (Mega Houdini, Mega Sickle, Mega Steelthorn)
659 (Gyaramence)
658 (Tyranichomp, Mega Sharpedos, Mega Jellivoir, Mega Herasir, Mega Aeroraptor)
656 (Mega Lucasol)
655 (Mega Exdoom)
653 (Mega Cazantor)
652 (Mega Mampharos)
649 (Mega Houndectric)
648 (Mega Scaria)
647 (Mega Crustlecross, Mega Landia aka a bad Kirby OC)
646 (Mega Weasol, Mega Gallette)
644 (Rail Link)
642 (Hetrarna, Mega Scrapunny)
641 (Mega Lopunnini)
639 (Harem, Manatar)
638 (Mega Pidgemie, Darkchomp)
637 (Mega Skaria)
632 (Thundini)
631 (Blisskiss)
630 (Mega Blasterain)
629 (Moltie, Hazygon, Gonzap)
628 (Garchados, Mega Elektra)
627 (Hitachi, Hydraulic, Stundos)
623 (Gargatr)
622 (Vitality)
619 (Blastinja, Enterrak, Sans)
618 (Suirizion, Koulion)
615 (Sceptilusaur)
614 (Tadpole)
611 (Tyranking, Zyflare)
609 (Hooporus, Snoopa)
608 (Mega Klazor, Mega Lopunne)
607 (Chatotorus, Porygarde-Zy)
606 (Dragon, Shaymizard, Metabat)
604 (Mega Pidgetot, Yangarde)
603 (Hootoise)
602 (Grenheatja)
601 (Alakario, Probs, Lucashadow)
600 (Archedactyl, Charatos, Mentor, Magmovire)
599 (Gyarotic, Heliodra, Vaporine, Theridel)
598 (Aegilene, Volgon)
597 (Darmega)
596 (Mega Pangleye, Rhyperlax, Hentai (<-G-Luke is responsible for this))
595 (Necromega)
594 (Mismatross, Thunderblast, Zaggron)
593 (Volcagon)
592 (Zorcanine, Mega Heebleye)
590 (Hazard, Thundersaurus)
589 (Metsir, Dank, Mega Babuffe)
588 (Mega Loppeye)
587 (Aggrosaur)
586 (Chesdon, Heathorn, Magnetic, Vikarona)
585 (Aurortoise)
584 (Miltrank)
583 (Zoroldeo, Xurkivoir)
582 (Avaizard, Conkelvire)
581 (Gorecanion, Clawdra, Bouffanine, Cryogotran, Galion-Z, Victant)
580 (Dianbro, Shaymode, Sceptette-Eternal, Mewelli)
579 (Magmozam, Mega Sablemimez, Houndlion, Pidgetran, Jellie, Aurantrum, Draegarados)
578 (Mamodrill, Dartios, Shot, Lag-I, Empoleking)
576 (Haxardos, Mana, Galvantulys, Raptorus, Tornastar)
575 (Entari, Garbogarde, Gallatross)
574 (Kangorus-Khan, Steelweez, Mudgoat)
573 (Umbord, Laprazone, Simigoat, Cradilego)
572 (Armortran)
571 (Joltlord, Glakiss, Rosette-Eternal)
570 (Fablesteel)
569 (Leafadon, Heatloom, Malaras, Eruption, Metanlee, Escagon)
567 (Swampamar, Eek, Ambiccino)
566 (Porylure, Banegross, Swank, Bael)
565 (Mismagivoir)
563 (Scyscor)
562 (Houdini, Sickle, Steelthorn, Odelay)
561 (Joltry, Krook-Z)
560 (Zorogon-Z)
559 (Furfraught)
558 (Sawkape, Sharpedos, Jellivoir, Herasir, Aeroraptor, Unconventional)
556 (Lucasol, Dongoro, Wigglyman)
555 (Cofagreelix, Exdoom, Supermuk, Tapu Loom)
554 (Ferroslash, Bastioking)
553 (Hawlusharp, Cazantor)
552 (Mampharos, Cargolure)
551 (Starchamp, Rapipom, Agrippa)
550 (Maladuck)
549 (Vespicor, Houndectric)
548 (Toxisharp, Jelluk, Scaria)
547 (Crustlecross, Landia)
546 (Weasol, Lucharama, Gallette)
542 (Railie, Dugterra, Scrapunny)
541 (Lopunnini)
540 (Porygrigus)
538 (Pidgemie, Thundercast)
537 (Skaria)
533 (Azuninja, Dedsteel)
530 (Blasterain, Grangoro, Astrolith in its many forms)
529 (Chandeform, Slurpum)
528 (Elektra)
527 (Hitmonklang, Lietaur, Thundurbee, Malaquinid)
520 (Basculin-Basculin, Golmanitan)
516 (Casting)
515 (Venoqueen)
511 (Magastro)
509 (Polyform2)
508 (Klazor, Lopunne)
504 (Pidgetot)
501 (Klinkle, Parp)
500 (Azumaloom)
499 (Wailcatty)
496 (Pangleye)
495 (Sunflorrim, Golislash (is this actually correct? The stats in the hide tag are kinda confusing))
494 (Cherform)
492 (Heebleye)
489 (Babuffe)
488 (Loppeye)
479 (Sablemimez)
478 (stupid memes aka Shrek)
470 (Astrolith-Clear)

Last edited:
Intriguing! I'm surprised Mega Cazantor has that high of a BST... though compared to the non-Mega form, it's terrible. =]

Also, I am in total agreement that this meta needs more Rock-types. Hell, I even threw in a Rock/Ground just now, a typing that is probably my favourite offensive typing in the game. Too bad that defensively it... well, you know. =]

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sablemimez with the lowest BST but being one of the best walls in the game.....Im so proud.

Also isnt it a coincidence that the fusion with the highest and lowest bst total were submitted by me.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm late, school is annoying

This will hit you like a pole of concrete in a tornado
DNA Donors: Tornadus-Incarnate + Conkeldurr
Offspring Name: Tornadurr (Say it in a country accent for hilarity)
New Type: Flying/Fighting
New Base Stats: 92/137/92/100/82/78 (+10 Atk/ +10 Def/ +10 SpA/+10 SpD) BST: 582
New Ability: Sheer Prank (Sheer Force + Prankster): All moves with a secondary effect gain +1 Priority and lose the secondary effect
Notable Moves: Low Sweep, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Aerial Ace, Poison Jab, Rock Slide, Crunch, U-Turn, Knock Off, Superpower, Hurricane, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Sludge Wave
Role Identification: This pokemon is insane. With it's ability, Tornadurr has priority on Low Sweep, the elemental punches, Hurricane, Focus Blast and so much more. With it's decent defenses and high mixed oppurtunity, Tornadurr can be run in many ways.

Last edited:
(My apologies if I have inadvertently repeated any winning fusions; I am running on fumes at the time of creation/posting.)

*sprite coming soon*
Parents: Weezing + Wobbuffet
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Weebbuffet (pronounced weaboo - Fay) just kidding, I wouldn't be caught dead naming a submission something like that. Weezuffet
New type: Poison / Psychic
New base stats: 137 / 71 / 99 / 69 / 74 / 56 (BST: 526)
New ability and desc: Telekinetics (Levitate + Shadow Tag) -- All Pokemon on the field are immune to Ground-Type attacks, but will never evade an incoming attack.
Notable moves: Haze, Sludge Bomb, Destiny Bond, Memento, Gyro Ball, Pain Split, Psybeam, Toxic Spikes, Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, Taunt, Thunder, Shadow Ball, Fire Blast, Torment, Explosion, Infestation, Venoshock
Role identification: A physically oriented tank / wall with an unusual set of specialties, Weezuffet can freely spread burns and poisonings throughout the opponents team, and although it has a low set of attacking scores, it can somewhat make up for it with its now perfect accuracy and high powered coverage attacks.

*sprite coming soon*
Parents: Driflblim + Muk
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Drifbluk
New type: Poison / Flying
New base stats: 137 / 102 / 69 / 87 / 87 / 75 (BST: 557)
New ability and desc: Retension (Unburden + Sticky Hold) -- When this Pokemon's held item is consumed, knocked off, stolen, incinerated, destroyed, or otherwise removed, it regains said item at the end of the round.
Notable moves: Substitute, Phantom Force, Hex, Baton Pass, Explosion, Defog, Destiny Bond, Disable, Hypnosis, Tailwind, Disable, Knock Off, Magic Coat, Pain Split, Trick, Calm Mind, Toxic, Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Will-O-Wisp, Acrobatics, Thunder Wave, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Venom Drench, Gunk Shot, Belch, Acid Spray, Shadow Sneak, Stockpile, Dynamic Punch, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Focus Punch, Giga Drain, Ice Punch, Mud Slap, Venoshock, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Fire Blast, Torment, Focus Blast, Rock Slide
Role identification: As a LC player, I felt it my obligation to share the misery with you nice folks. Inspired by the infamous SubRecycle Drifloon set that came to light in the last year, this mon is horrifying when given any leeway. Just like its LC counterpart, Drifloon, Drifbluk is an undying menace once it has set up a Substitute, being broken only by sound attacks and multi-hits. The difference: Drifbluk trades speed for an ability that lets it constantly regenerate consumed items, and thus never has to heal itself manually if given a proper berry; whether this is better or worse is up to you to decide for yourself. It has a menagerie of statuses it can use to whittle down or annoy whatever it faces off against, can set up a Substitute to start the horror against nearly any resisted or weaker neutral attacks, and has a deep pool of strong attacks to put foes out of their misery once it feels the time is right. If that wasn't enough, the support movepool available to this mon is sickeningly powerful; it can spread status, remove items, pass boosts, deflect statuses, play hazard control, break stall, cripple walls with a choice set, weaken foes for teammates to clean, force switches, play speed control in both ways, and trade lives with certain set-up sweepers with Destiny Bond. Drifbluk is also capable of using a boosting set; it can be a win condition with Calm Mind or further boost the Frusteration of breaking its Substitutes with Stockpile. Honestly, there isn't much that Drifbluk can't do if tailored properly, and it is truly terrifying to slower teams or mons that it comes in on, and brings upon a not-so-swift end if it forces a switch on a choice-locked mon or foe lacking proper coverage and your team lacks a Refrigerate user, Item Negater, or Multi-Hit attacker.

Offspring name: Weebbuffet (pronounced weaboo - Fay) just kidding, I wouldn't be caught dead naming a submission something like that. Weezuffet

Don't let dumb fusion names hold you back. I submitted a fusion named Fuckle (which is kinda dumber than Weebbuffet) this slate.

Septette for the Dead Princess

Parents: Sceptile + Floette-Eternal
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Sceptette-Eternal
New type: Fairy/Grass
New base stats: 72/75/66/125/116/126 (580, +10 SpAtk, +10 SpDef, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Surge Bloom - Allied Grass type Pokemon have their Grass STAB increased by x1.5 and their stats can't be lowered (includes self-status drops) (Overgrow + Flower Veil)
Notable moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Light of Ruin, Moonblast, Psychic, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Synthesis, Wish, Aromatherapy, Calm Mind, Protect, Substitute
Role identification: Wall breaker... I mean Wall pulverizer. Leaf Storm with a STAB boost bigger than Adaptability, without the stat drops. Coupled with Light of Ruin and recovery in the form of Wish, Synthesis or even Giga Drain. Can set up using Calm Mind. Can remove status with Aromatherapy, or stay behind a Sub. Has a very high speed tier. What more would you want?

Parents: MegaSceptile + Floette-Eternal
Shared egg group: [Mega]
Offspring name: MegaSceptette-Eternal
New type: Fairy/Dragon
New base stats: 72|100|76|165|116|151 (680)
New ability and desc: Lightning Rod
Notable moves: Same as above.
Role identification: With Fairy/Dragon typing, it can be a little different from its base form. 165 Sp atk and 151 speed, with Light of Ruin, differentiates it from other Fairy/Dragon types.

Can't flim flam the Zim Zam

Parents: Volbeat + Alakazam
Shared egg group: Human-like
Offspring name: Zambeat
New type: Bug/Psychic
New base stats: 70/71/60/101/95/112 (509)
New ability and desc: Synchro Pain - When this Pokemon is at 1/3 max HP, it does 1/3 max HP damage to the opponent (Swarm + Synchronize).
Notable moves: Tail Glow, Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Bug Buzz, Grass Knot, Giga Drain, Dazzling Gleam, Thunderbolt, U-Turn, Encore, Substitute, Thunder Wave
Role identification: Tail Glow abuser. Use the mega though, it's probably better.

Parents: Volbeat + MegaAlakazam
Offspring name: MegaZambeat
New type: Bug/Psychic
New base stats: 70/71/80/141/95/142 (609)
New ability and desc: Trace
Role identification: 142 Speed and 141 Special Attack with access to one of the best set up moves in the game? Amazing sweeper. Bug STAB allows it to take care of pesky Dark types, and you can set up some more against Sucker Punch with mind games. Tail Glow makes it automatically turn most things into paste.

Fusion with lowest BST - Part 1

Parents: Latias + Smeargle
Offspring name: Smartias
New type: Normal/Dragon
New base stats: 87/50/62/65/87/112 (463, +20 HP, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Hover Tech - This Pokemon is immune to moves of 60 base power of less (Levitate + Technician).
Notable moves: Sketch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Roost, Recover, Reflect Type, Healing Wish, Defog, Light Screen, Reflect, Magic Coat, Roar, Trick, Wish, Tailwind, Draco Meteor
Role identification: While this thing doesn't have the full Smeargle set, it has a wide array of moves that can make it a threatening and versatile utility and support Pokemon plus one use of Sketch. The opponent will never know whether you're running T-Wave coupled with Sticky Web, or Spore and Dual Screens or something else entirely. 87/65/87 Defenses are a huge upgrade compared to Smeargle's pathetic 55/35/45, however, Smartias is still quite a frail Pokemon that has to recover and outspeed the foe to succeed. It has an useful ability that prevents priority and some other annoying moves like Icy Wind from affecting it, and a high speed tier, so speed won't be a problem.

Parents: MegaLatias + Smeargle
Offspring name: MegaSmartias
New base stats: 87/70/92/95/107/112 (563)
New ability and desc: Levitate
Role identification: With a Mega, Smartias can achieve better leves of bulk and get a new immunity against all Ground type moves. The new 87/92/107 bulk is a big improvement, considering how low Smartias's defenses are for an utility Pokemon. However, it loses priority immunity and Leftovers or White Herb. Is the Mega worth it? Most likely.

Fusion with lowest BST - Part 2
Parents: Shedinja + Clefable
Offspring name: Shefable
New type: Fairy/Ghost
New base stats: 48/100/59/62/60/70 (399, +20 Atk, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Magic Wonders - This Pokemon is immune against non-super effective direct damage or indirect damage. Lasts for 5 turns each time this Pokemon is on field. (Magic Guard + Wonder Guard).
Notable moves: Shadow Sneak, X-Scissor, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Fire Punch, Zen Headbutt, Power-up Punch, Meteor Mash, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Agility, Swords Dance, Belly Drum, Cosmic Power, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Toxic, Trick, Thunder Wave, Soft-Boiled, Baton Pass, Stealth Rock, Heal Bell, Wish
Role identification: This thing is annoying as hell. It's versatile as all hell. If you don't have a Pokemon that has Ghost or Steel type moves or Mold Breaker Pokemon strong enough to 2HKO this or Skill Swap, or Simple Beam, or Destiny Bond, or something else I forgot, you're in for a hell of a ride. Belly Drum is probably the best set, considering almost nothing will harm this thing for the first turns on field, and you can always use Substitute first just to be safe. Shadow Sneak + Focus Punch is a weird combination of STAB priority, and something that damages Normal types with the bonus of probably triggering since not many things can hit Shefable and make it fail.

Fusion with highest BST - Part 1
Parents: Slaking + Latios
Offspring name: Slakios
New base stats: 115/135/100/122/97/105 (674, +10 Atk, +10 Def, +10 Sp Atk, +10 Sp Def)
New ability and desc: Flying Astray - This Pokemon only levitates every second turn (Truant + Levitate).
Notable moves: Return, Earthquake, Night Slash, Zen Headbutt, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Shadow Claw, Rock Slide, Steel Wing, Aerial Ace, Gunk Shot, Hammer Arm, Power-up Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Waterfall, Play Rough, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Draco Meteor, Psychic, Psyshock, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Surf, Energy Ball, Encore, Slack Off, Work Up, Taunt, Trick, Thunder Wave, Tailwind, Dragon Dance, Calm Mind
Role identification: Fuck yeah Seaking Slakios. This thing has well-rounded stats and some major mixed wallbreaking potential. It has almost all types in physical coverage, excluding Bug and something useful from Flying, and its special coverage is nothing to laugh at either. Pretty impressive utility movepool too, it can keep itself healthy with Slack Off, or set up using 3 different moves. 135/122 mixed offensive stats puts most other mixed wallbreakers to shame, and the bulk 115/100/97 is better than Mew's, MegaChomp's or MegaSableye's with no investment, for instance.

Parents: Slaking + MegaLatios
Offspring name: MegaSlakios
New base stats: 115/175/120/152/107/105 (774)
New ability and desc: Levitate
Notable moves: All of the above.
Role identification: The Pokemon with highest possible BST in Fusion Evolution. 175 Attack with Dragon Dance, you know what to do. Maybe you want to use its 152 Special Attack with Calm Mind, that's possible too. Or maybe you want to try straight up breaking things in front of you, that could work too.

Fusion with highest BST - Part 2
Parents: Arcanine + Slaking
Offspring name: Nineking (Go back to the corner Ninetales)
New type: Normal/Fire (Go back to the corner too Pyroar)
New base stats: 130/145/100/107/82/107 (671)
New ability and desc: Delayed Jumpscare - One turn after this Pokemon enters the battlefield, the Attack of the foes will be lowered by one (Intimidate + Truant).
Notable moves: Return, Extreme Speed, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Night Slash, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Crunch, Shadow Claw, Rock Slide, Iron Head, Outrage, Aerial Ace, Gunk Shot, Hammer Arm, Power-up Punch, Close Combat, Fire Punch, Wild Charge, Thunder Punch Ice Punch, Play Rough, Overheat, Encore, Slack Off, Taunt, Will-o-Wisp, Roar
Role identification: 145 Attack with STAB E-Speed and physical coverage of all types except Bug and something useful from Flying (deja vu). Non-weather reliant recovery, a somewhat nerfed Intimidate, access to Will-o-Wisp, and massive bulk improvement compared to Arcanine. Pursuit goes well with its predicable lagged Intimidate, since the opponent will want to switch out and not get the stat drop. It is the non-DNA non-Mega fusion with highest possible BST as well.
Isn't Slakios illegal since Slaking has a BST of 670 on a DNA fusion

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
As in this phase. The persin resubmitted it this phase. U can resubmit losing submissions whenever you want, there is now cooldown period.

the someone
Wow, I didn't even notice there were two, my bad. Votes will go towards Stitch's as his was there first. Sorry gogurtgoat.
It has already happened with my Volcagon and gurtgoat's, so I have to admit only the fusion that was submitted first.
And yes, Slaking/Latios is illegal, because Pokemons with a 670 or more BST aren't admitted to DNA fuse.
Thanks ParadoxEngine and G-Luke for noticing ^^
Edit: And last but not least, Truant is supposed to nerf the Pokemon that has it, so that it isn't too strong, so try to keep Truant fusion abilities like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)