1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Futurama Mafia - GAME OVER!: New New York Wins!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by TalkingLion, Jan 29, 2012.

1. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

I happily confirm.
  2. Mithril

Mithril
    is a Past WCoP Winner

I have to say that I do not see the logic to Ullar's point at all. You decided to claim N0, with a claim of village aligned persuader, which is a pointless role anyway, and because you claimed feel that darkpenguin must be mafia? That makes no sense. Now maybe I'm missing something, but your entire story makes no sense.

I would also like to echo Walrein in that just because Cereza is an announcer in no way proves that he is a village announcer. Mafia announcers have been somewhat common from what I've seen, and would not take that as Cereza being clean. I still feel that darkpenguin is a safer bet to lead thusfar, but I could be persuaded otherwise.
  3. Dubby

Dubby

I do not plan to claim until village inspector claims. And only then I will only claim TO the village inspector.
  4. Vix

Vix

How did this turn into thinking so hard? We are village.
    During day we kill someone we don't like and pray they are mafia.
    I have watched countless games of mafia and I know that the mafia ALWAYS want the village to ignore their day kill 9 times out of 10. Sometimes you just have to rand and pray.
  5. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

I hastily point out macle's post.

I also emphasizedly point out the passing of reins to cereza after asking for claims n0.

I ponderingly wonder if they are scumbuddies.

I also ANGRILY FLIP OFF WHOEVER POST RESTRICTED ME.

EDIT: I somewhat reluctantly tell that I am Amy Wong. I currently figure that my role is public as is, so no harm in currently posting that imo.
  6. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

dp and I merrily call a truce.

Safely No Lynch

I strongly encourage others to do the same
  7. Dummy007

Dummy007

Considering the current situation, I think I'll choose wisely and cast my vote for none other than
  8. Cereza

Cereza Tastes Like Candy

I don't see why people don't trust me giving that I was able to post my Role PM on Night 0.
  9. Metal Bagon

Metal Bagon

Just saying that someone deleted their post on page 1. Not sure who though.
  10. Darkpenguin67

Darkpenguin67

Also I suggest you claim to me or Cereza. If one of us has enough claims we might be able to get a productive lynch going.
  11. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

I urgently urge you to hopefully claim to DP or Cereza.

The Village urgently should finally get their stuff together.
  12. Dubby

Dubby

No Lynch
  13. Dubby

Dubby

Sorry for the double post, but my partner has still not yet replied to my PM and hasn't even been online since before the game started. I am demanding a sub. (For him, not me).
  14. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

You should cleverly ask privately.

Now we will surely know you two are twins.
  15. TalkingLion

TalkingLion

^Yeah what Ular said....

loudkirbyking has been subbed in for GreenWater10.....
  16. loudkirbyking

loudkirbyking

So, I heard I got subbed in.

If you spoke to my previous identity(Aka, who I subbed in for), speak to me. Clueless kirby is clueless.

Though I will say, since I have no clue what's going on, No lynch sounds fine to me... though I would like to lynch a mafia, with no suspects, not worth the risk, I guess...

Also, should an inspector be somewhere, do not reveal yourself in public. Just sayin', don't want a moment of inspector being D1 lynch redirected.
  17. iFailed

iFailed

well every time I get on, the room is empty :(
  18. TalkingLion

TalkingLion

To get on #futuramafia with mibbit, click here and type in a nick, then click "Connect".
  19. Jalmont

Jalmont

That's strange, what irc program are you using? If you are using mibbit, you need to change the server from the mibbit server to the synirc server. There's is a good tutorial here if you need help. Feel free to vm/pm me or TalkingLion if you need more help.

Edit: f tl ninja'd me :(
  20. Dubby

Dubby

Clearly I am fine with people knowing if I just posted it on the thread.
  21. kd24

kd24 yo daddy musta been a drug dealer? why, cuz you're dope
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

why does macle seemingly get kidnapped or silenced every night hes in a mafia game o_o

cereza avatar creeps me the fuck out man so im not claiming to her yet, guess im not a team player

No Lynch for now
  22. loudkirbyking

loudkirbyking

All right, allow me to begin this post by saying I am Dubby's twin. You probably knew that from his post of obvious-ness, but whatever. Through my inactive former player, I still don't know what's truly going on from simply a lack of info. However, I'm offering up a simple proposal. macle, Walrein, Ullar, and the others are right. Just because Penguin and Cereza have both stepped up to lead doesn't mean they're clean unless we get word of them being so. Watcher is a somewhat used role but usually village, announcer could be anything. I've seen mafia announcers, though I've also seen village post restrictors, so can't really say a lot.

However, what I'm proposing is that, just like done in Heroic Characters, myself, Penguin, and Cereza all work together on leading this village. I will accept inspection on myself or Dubby, as one clean would mean the other is. Whoever you inspected, I'd like you to contact that person(Assuming they aren't scum). We need to start working together, obviously. If they're scummy, let someone you trust know so we can get the ball rollin'. We can work together, my fellow(hopefully) villagers, Penguin, Cereza, obviously, with three public leaders, confirmed hopefully you two are(Still a bit worried on mafia announcer, and watcher could be a fake claim... might want to speak what results you obtained to see if it's true), we can easily work out an agreement. Obviously, more confirmed leaders, the more stability that we can have in the village, which means the easier we can find mafia. Obviously, I've played in a few games, and know general-ish on how to discern fake role PM's. If either of you two think a role PM looks fishy, let me know and I can look over it, let you know on errors. I've looked over Cereza's, nothing sticks out, but someone might have simply made her a fake. Doubt that, since from previous experience(No offense), Cereza's never really been active enough to do anything like that, and with how many times she's been mafia, I'd think they might've put her on village... but I dunno. My paranoia kinda keeps me looking on both sides on just about everyone.

Nonetheless, I say that we do not hit majority on No Lynch. If myself, Penguin, or Cereza learns of any mafia signs, please do post them, as I know I will be doing so. We need to start striking down mafia ASAP. No lynching day 1 isn't terrible, but it's not good to be lagging ever so slightly behind mafia. Just like in Pokemon VGC, we gotta keep momentum in our favor.
  23. Vix

Vix

hmm... okay I'm convinced.
    No Lynch
    But forgive me lkk if I don't trust you at face value. You might be a neutral.
    (p.s. also I nominated you for the smog awards best mafia player)
  24. New World Order

New World Order Licks Toads
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

no lynch as we don't have any information quite yet
  25. Terrador

Terrador

Yet another member of the peanut gallery supports a No Lynch, if only to help hedge the village against a stealth by the mafia and a few gullible villagers.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)