1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Futurama Mafia - GAME OVER!: New New York Wins!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by TalkingLion, Jan 29, 2012.

1. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord black people fucking suck

I tentatively support the three-way leadership.

I ponderously worry if three leaders might be too much.

I possibly think some things might be lost in communication.

I firmly believe two leaders should be the limit.

I, will, however, comfortably abide with the village's consensus.
  2. Tsuk

Tsuk

nu lunch
  3. SoulTorrent

SoulTorrent

ya know, it would be cool with two leaders. like Rome, with two consuls. Rome was pretty successful. just sayin'. as long as we don't get sacked by the vandals. *rambleramble, etc.*

and tsuk, are you saying you don't want lunch?
  4. Jalmont

Jalmont

DEADLINE

im the best

tl sux

01[17:00] <&jalmont> deadline fools
    [17:00] <~TalkingLion> guys its deadline!!!!!1!!!
    [17:00] <~TalkingLion> gdi jalmont you ninjad me again

Anyways even though Darkpenguin67 wanted to kill himself, you all decided that No Lynch was the best option. But was it really? Who knows, but we will be sure to find out!!! IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. NIGHT 2 ENDS SATURDAY FEBRUARY 4 AT 5PM PST. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND IN YOUR ACTION OR ELSE YOU WILL BE SUBBED OUT!!!

Please do note that macle has returned from where ever he was, so you can now talk with him to your heart's desire!
  5. loudkirbyking

loudkirbyking

All right, I expect claims to one of the leaders. As a btw, me, Penguin, or Cereza. I'll be honest, I don't see Cereza on IRC much, so can't really speak to her a lot, but really. You have 3 different people you can claim to. If you really don't trust one of us, talk to another. Explain your reasons for not trusting them. Obviously, I'm trying to get in contact with the two, so I want your thoughts on them on things to look out. Same things for them about me. If you don't trust me, but you trust DP or Cereza, tell one of them why you don't trust me. S'not like I won't understand if you don't want to claim, but with 3 people, one of us should have a claim of you. Period. If you have any problems, tell me on IRC. Even if I'm away, I'll respond ASAP. The hosts can help you with any questions about how your roles work, if you need help with that.

I expect active people. Simple right there. Now, let's do this!
  6. Walrein

Walrein

Paranoidrein here to say that lkk seems like a pretty cool individual, actually. I still don't completely trust Cereza or DP, but lkk seems legit :D
  7. Tsuk

Tsuk

Paranoidtsuk here to say that i retract what i previously said
  8. Vix

Vix

The last time I thought that THIS happened >_>...

"Oh no." yells Polelover44. "Doesn't that mean the D.A.D. outnumbers us?"

And then, loudkirbyking steps onto a rock. He shouts for all to hear "Don't worry, I can handle this crisis!" He takes off his Wigglytuff costume to reveal:
    [​IMG]
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fat Role PM
    Dear loudkirbyking,

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fat Role PM
    You are Darkrai.
    [​IMG]

You were born from nightmares, and even now they sustain you. It took you forever to gain a corporeal body, but now that you have, it’s time to <snip> up the universe. You will use your control over dreams to aid the D.A.D in this game.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Suggest something to <USER>”. In the body of the PM, describe a posting description that you would like <USER> to accept for the next day (Such as posting in all caps). It may not effect <USER>’s voting ability.

Every night, you may PM shinyskarmory and auramaster with the title “NX- Killing <USER>”. <USER> will be trapped in an eternal nightmare, killing them.

You are holding a Time Gear. You’re not sure what it does, but if it’s stolen from you, you will be frozen in time and unable to act that night.

Your team’s details are in a separate PM.

You are allied with the D.A.D. You win if the D.A.D. eliminate all threats.

You all scream in terror and run for the exits. Well, most of you, anyways. Darkrai struck down Polelover44 before he escaped the room.

We got owned
  9. Walrein

Walrein

It's basically confirmed that he's dubby's twin at this point, considering the circumstances of his subbing :/
  10. Terrador

Terrador

Yeah; he's definitely cleaned. Also, Vix, I had lkk pegged as scum from Day 1 in PMD 2. Naturally, being scum myself in that game (albeit part of the other mafia), I wasn't in much of a position to bring him down, but...
  11. loudkirbyking

loudkirbyking

Okay, let me say this right now to everyone in the game.

If you have IRC, get on the channel. It's MUCH easier to talk to you, get to hang out, and just chill with you if you're on #futuramafia okay?

That means you, person who's reading this. I understand not being able to get on sometimes, but at least try to get on when you can. As leaders, we tend to have more info, and thus, know generally who you should target. Obviously, much easier to do via IRC PM than Smogon PM.

Also, if you're really that paranoid, inspect me, or even my twin Dubby. If one is clean, the other obviously is.
  12. Jalmont

Jalmont

Hey everyone please get on IRC; it makes life so much easier for everyone! All you have to do his click this convenient link, type in your username and you are set. Nothing to download or pay for. PLEASE I BEG ALL OF YOU GET ON IRC!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. UllarWarlord

There. My restriction is gone, so...
    There. Take it or leave it, I'm village persuader, dissect as you will.

Also fuck post restrictor.
  14. TalkingLion

TalkingLion

All of you go to Fire Blast's house, to see if he's still alive. You see him eating dinner, but then a strong blast of water extinguishes him. As you turn to see where the water came from, you see Quagsires using Water Gun, and then sitting in Fire Blast's place. You all shrug and don't really care since Fire Blast hasn't really done anything, so you welcome the water Pokemon.

TL;DR: Quagsires has been subbed in for Fire Blast
  15. loudkirbyking

loudkirbyking

1.5 hours to deadline, if you haven't claimed to a leader, please do so quick. Also, stop by IRC, like, much more often. Or at least post to show why you aren't responding/on IRC or anything. We need you around, mates.
  16. TalkingLion

TalkingLion

DEADLINE

Once again, all of you are in the Planet Express building. Only this time some of you are missing. Mithril then sees a pile of soot on a rug, with a note attached to it. The note says:
    "Meh" Vix says "He was pretty scummy anyway." You mourn his death for a while, but then superrun10 notices Dubby in another room, dead. It appears he was stabbed with a claw of some sorts. There was a note:
    Sad about the death of a police officer, you don't see anymore dead bodies, so no one else dies it seems. " But wait" says Dummy007 "Where's Walrein". After looking around for a while, Walrein comes out of the bathroom, where he was all night, doing.... some stuff. kd24 then realizes that Darkpenguin67 is still gone, but you are too lazy to look for him at this point so you don't bother.

NIGHT RESULTS GOING OUT. DO NOT POST UNTIL THEY ARE ALL OUT, WHEN I WILL POST SAYING SO.
  17. TalkingLion

TalkingLion

All RESULTS OUT

Also, you see a message on TV:
    loudkirbyking then changes the channel and sees this message:
    Then makiri changes the channel again to Everybody loves Hypnotoad! which you watch for the rest of the day.

IT IS NOW DAY 2. IT WILL END 48 HOURS FROM THIS POST. ALSO, DARKPENGUIN67 IS KIDNAPPED IF YOU COULDN'T TELL. POST AWAY
  18. Quagsires

Quagsires

I would like to point out Cereza has changed her supposed role pm. Sorry, but I don't trust anyone whose going to change what they are publicly claiming, especially with a slightly fishy rolename like that.

I don't care if you're trying to keep yourself safe, you just admitted you've hid something. Why not assume your hiding more?

And anyone want to counterclaim lkk being twin?
  19. New World Order

New World Order Licks Toads
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

We now have confirmation that the character "Smitty" is in the game. As of right now, it's lkk, if nobody counterclaims, I think we can safely assume that lkk is village.
  20. loudkirbyking

loudkirbyking

Simply put: Claim now, or be lynched. You have absolutely no reason NOT to. I'm Dubby's twin, as said last night(I mean, really, there's no reason for doubt.).

I expect you folks to be ready. The lynch will begin shortly, but I want more info before I do anything. More confirmation, blah blah blah, you know everything.
  21. UllarWarlord

Told ya so.

Thanks for wasting a kill on me, mafia.
  22. Dubby

Dubby

bs talkinglion you put pictures of our characters now but not in the role PM you sent us? what is this
  23. Walrein

Walrein

That's how it normally works Dubby...
  24. macle

macle frog jesus died for your sins
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

no? He could easily turn evil from his partner being killed. To think hes clean is just silly.
  25. loudkirbyking

loudkirbyking

I did not turn evil. I didn't even get a PM for what I get until I pestered TL about what I get. He told me he'd send the official stuff later... I have the logs right here.

Logs (open)

loudkirbyking> What's my new power, bro?
    <TalkingLion> oh right
    <TalkingLion> il pm it to you later
    <loudkirbyking> Yeah, dat
    <TalkingLion> but you can know <snip'd>
    <loudkirbyking> ...Am I neutral now?
    <TalkingLion> ...no your still vilage

That enough proof for ya? I don't have any official flavor and stuff, but I know what I got.

If you have any problems, speak now. The lynch target for today is Walrein.

Simply put, I had him checked out, and his claim was false. Thus, until further notice, Cast Meteor on Walrein

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)