Futurama Mafia - GAME OVER!: New New York Wins!

Hi.

TalkingLion said:
Dear Leethoof,
You are Hattie McDoogal.

A cranky old lady, you are in love with your pet cats and often forget words. Because robots provide a serious threat to cats everywhere, you wish to help defend New New York from this threat.

At night, you may send a PM to TalkingLion and Jalmont titled “NX - Whatacallit <USER>”. <USER> will be so confused by your statement that they post in a different way. In the body of the PM, you will include a post restriction that <USER> will follow. You cannot affect their lynch vote in any way, or involve their role PM.

You are in New New York. You win if you eliminate Robot Mafia from your city.

There's no way I'm getting out of this. Have fun, village! MB, you should know by now that headbutts do very little to me. To that Hydro Pump, I say two words:
METAL BURST

METAL BURST

GODDAMN MAJORITY

loudkirbyking
accuses Leethoof of being and no one disagrees since he is a king after all, so iFailed comes in, with his new IRC access and ties a rope around Leethoof's neck. His old woman disguise falls off, and you see his true identity:
TalkingLion said:
Dear Leethoof,
You are Calculon.

A famous TV star, you’re most well known as the main character in All My Circuits, and you have thousands of fans everywhere, robots and humans alike. As your broadcasting company is thinking of ending your show soon, you want to take revenge against all humans for this.

At night, you may send a PM to TalkingLion and Jalmont titled “NX - Go on <USER>’s TV”. <USER> will watch All My Circuits, where you will convince them to post in a different way. In the body of the PM, you will include a post restriction that <USER> will follow. You cannot effect their lynch vote in this way, or involve their Role PM.

You are in the Robot Mafia. You win if you eliminate the entire city of New New York.
Well now what are you supposed to watch on TV?

It is now Night 3. Send in your goddamn actions by 10 PM on Saturday, February 11.

UPDATING EARLY BECAUSE I CAN

You all gather once more at the Planet Express building, and it seems like all of you are here today. Infinity.Cypher decides you should all take advantage of this rare occasion and start lynching... Right after you pop open a Slurm can and watch Everybody Loves Hypnotoad, since All My Circuits has been discontinued... Go figure.

NIGHT RESULTS GOING OUT DONT POST UNTIL THEN AND STUFF

Whoops, forgot to post that all results are out. You may now post, lynch, and do whatever else you want to today. Also, Cereza is gone :o It is Day 4, and it will end on Monday, February 13 at 9 PM EST.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)