Futurama Mafia - GAME OVER!: New New York Wins!

I was asked to show evidence he was a killer.

Simply put: I had someone check his role for me. His claim was alliance checker, and it came back as killer. That's about all I can say, so, yeah. That should clean up some doubt.

This is discrimination. You know, some diverse roles in the village would really do you guys some good; I'm here to help, you see? But you try to lynch me? Just ungrateful. And I think "killer" is a bit of an exaggeration. I AM alliance checker, I just have a few hobbies outside of my main career. What's the harm in that? Come on guys, don't lynch. Can't we be friends?

MAJORITY

Youall quickly decide to lynch SoulTorrent after watching Everybody Loves Hypnotoad. iFailed throws his can of Slurm at SoulTorrent, followed by superrun10, and then all of you end up throwing your cans at him. You end up finding so much fun in this, that you end up forgetting why you were doing this in the first place. Eventually you all get hungry so you go eat some twinkies and cal it a day.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 4. NIGHT 4 WILL END ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14 AT 4 PM EST BECAUSE IDGAF ABOUT VALENTINES DAY. SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS ASAP.

It was a long night. Many of you went out and did things, some legal, some not so legal.

However, when you all gather that next day you look around for SoulTorrent, but you can't seem to find him...

"Hey guys, look what I found!" shouts an alarmed Vix. "Oh no, who is it this time!?!?" exlaims a worried Tsuk.

It was the body of poor SoulTorrent.

TalkingLion said:
Dear SoulTorrent,
You are Lrrr.

Ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8, you have tried several times to take over planets. Once again, you are trying to take over Earth, although this is mostly due to your wife forcing you to do so.

At night, you may send a PM to TalkingLion and Jalmont titled “NX - Disintegrate <USER>” You will use your disintegrate ray to kill <USER>.

Also at night, you may send a PM to TalkingLion and Jalmont titled “NX - Invade <USER>’s home”. You will enter <USER>’s home, and find out what alliance they are apart with by doing so.

Since you are the ruler of planet Omicron Persei 8, you will call for one of your subjects to take your place the first time you are about to be lynched. This will only happen once, due to your planet not having enough subjects.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you kill five different human characters.
The sad faces quickly turn to yells of happiness as it seems that such a dangerous man has fallen dead!

But then you realize that another is missing... poor Cereza. But with no body left behind, everyone decides that Cereza has simply been kidnapped. With that order of business finished, you all decide who to lynch.

IT IS NOW DAY 4. DAY 4 ENDS 48 HOURS FROM THIS POST OR WHEN MAJORITY IS REACHED. CEREZA IS KIDNAPPED, DO NOT TALK TO HER ON IRC OR ANYWHERE ELSE. RESULTS WILL BE GOING OUT VIA TALKINGLION.

might add pictures if im not so busy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)