Futurama Mafia - GAME OVER!: New New York Wins!

I am: of the opinion (both for metagame purposes (that such a twist would be unlikely in a beginner game) and because the log seems legit to me) that lkk is still clean. Ergo

Impale Walrein

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
wat

lkk I believe you are sadly mistaken.

Here's my role PM for those of you who do not believe me:

TalkingLion said:
Dear Walrein,
You are Dwight Conrad.

The son of a Jamaican grade 34 bureaucrat Hermes Conrad, you strive to follow in your father’s footsteps. In reality, you are already more talented at the job than he is, and you will be putting this ability to great use.

At night, you may send a PM to TalkingLion and Jalmont titled “NX - Have <USER1> target <USER2>”. You will use your bureaucratic abilities to make <USER1> ignore their original action and target <USER2> instead. This may only be used once, however, as you still don’t have too much influence yet.

You are in New New York. You win if you eliminate the Robot Mafia from your city.
If you could further elaborate on why you think I'm scum, that'd be great.

Until then, lynch Metal Bagon for that shit he was spewing earlier on IRC.

Well, I WOULD be asking lkk for more explanation, but...why would there be a village interceptor AND only one time use AND odd rolename?

Lynch Walrein

I don't see much to lose by lynching you, even if lkk is wrong

"Hey guys let's lynch Walrein, his claim is fake!!!" shouts loudkirbyking. "No guys look at my role pm, i'm a villager," pleads Walrein, "get Metal Bagon, hes a mafia!" The citizens (or supposed citizens at least) don't really seem to want to hear what Walrein has to say and continue to lynch him. "<snip> this, all neutrals claim" shouts Walrein. Nobody seems to listen and the votes to lynch pile on. Then, at the very end of the day, just about as you all begin towards him to end his life, someone thows some money into the air!!!

"Hurray free cash!" shouts New World Order. Everyone has seemed to forgotten about the lynch in their quest for money. Once all the money has been picked up, you all suddenly remember about the lynch. "Hey where did he go?" says kd24, while clutching his wads of cash. "What a dirty trick," says a visibly upset Leethoof. Some of you try and go looking for him, but you soon realize that it is getting late. And with that you go home, wondering who threw up all the money in the air.

IT IS NOW N2. N2 ENDS 48 HOURS FROM THIS POST. IF YOU COULD NOT FIGURE IT OUT FROM THIS WALL OF TEXT, WALREIN IS STILL ALIVE AND WAS NOT LYNCHED. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ACTIONS!!!

It also seems that Darkpenguin67 has returned from his trip from hell (quite literally). Feel free to converse with him all you want.

Need claims. Guys, get on IRC This CANNOT be any more stressed. For us villagers, IRC is VITAL in games like dis.

Also, don't forget to send actions in.

Ever feel like you were acting more like the hosts then they were...? Lol.

Anywho, claim, send actions in, get on IRC so we can talk. You have your missions. If you cannot or will not get on IRC, PM me ASAP so we can talk before the night is over.

Posting to remind everyone that deadline is in 5 hours and actions are still needed! Get them in!

Also we are looking for a sub. PM or contact me or TL on IRC if you want in.

Edit: We have found a sub! Infinity.Cypher is subbing in for kd24 by request.

DEADLINE

The smell of blood is thick in the air as you all wake up on this fine morning. A quick head count show's that three of you are missing. "Uh oh" macle says "Where is Darkpenguin67?" Worried, each of you look for him, and Vix soon finds a mustache and hat with a note on it that reads as follows:
TalkingLion said:

Dear Darkpenguin67,
You are Scruffy.

The janitor. No one ever notices you, and when they do they are constantly wondering who you are. Often seen cleaning, reading PlayBoy magazines, or even just standing there, you aren’t much of an important person in New New York.

At night, you may send a PM to TalkingLion and Jalmont titled “NX - Clean near <USER>. You will do your job and clear near <USER>, and you will find out who targeted them and who they targeted.

You are in New New York. You win if you eliminate the Robot Mafia from your city.
Now that the janitor is dead, you will each have to clean up your own messes, which makes New World Order quite disappointed. You all just stand there until jessifer notices a sock with blood on it on the floor. After following the trail of blood, you see Quagsires, dead on the floor.
TalkingLion said:

Dear Fire BlastQuagsires,
You are Zapp Brannigan.

Leader of the DOOP Military of Earth, you have a very high ego of yourself. Always trying to get the fame and glory for everything, it seems like barely anyone else is aware of this. Obviously you want to take credit for defeating the Robot Mafia, but will that be possible?

At night, you may send a PM to TalkingLion and Jalmont titled “NX - Take <USER>’s fame”. You will step in front of <USER>, meaning that all actions targeting them will target you instead, including kills.

Sad that the leader of your military defense is now dead, Terrador runs around, panicked and screaming for help. Cereza kicks him in the shin, which shuts him up. "But wait" says Mithril "Walrein is missing again!" You all walk towards the bathroom today, but see a basketball and some gears fall out when you open the door. Walrein was dead.
TalkingLion said:

Dear Walrein,
You are Hedonismbot.

You sit in your robot chair with a mechanical arm all day, often eating grapes. You are quite an important robot, having various connections with humans, and you plan on using this to your advantage to help the Robot Mafia.

At night, you may send a PM to TalkingLion and Jalmont titled “NX - Control <USER1> and <USER2>. You will redirect <USER1>’s night action, and it will target <USER2> instead. This can only be done on even nights though, as you mechanical arm will not always work.

You are in the Robot Mafia. You win if you eliminate the entire city of New New York.
Happy that an evil robot was dead, you barely mourn the death of him in the slightest. He even died doing what he loved doing most... in the bathroom.

Night results going out by Jalmont, he will post when they are all out.

Lynch makiri

Just sayin', you need to post. Along with all the other inactives who don't vote, speak, claim, or anything. I randomly picked one, but you know who you are.

NOTE: I AM NOT STARTING A BANDWAGON. I'M POKING PEOPLE TO BE ACTIVE.

NOC style, bro. Post/claim or be pestered to the greatest extent of the law.

Nobody else vote until further notice.

If you have not posted within the last day or night, not been on IRC, or not claimed, please prove your activity or be publicly posted for lynchin'.

Hey, don't vote me!
Then claim. As in, oh I dunno, now?

Anyone else want to test my very short patience of me voting for them, or will you go on and claim?

Anywho, the real lynch target will be up tomorrow. It's really early in this time zone, so... yeah. That, and I want the rest of the night results in first.

Well, still need more claims.

Nonetheless, today's lynch target is Leethoof

Simply put: He claimed post restrictor. His role was confirmed by the late Darkpenguin, but the flavor was different, thus proving his foul deeds.

Plus if I'm wrong it makes a buncha other people confirmed mafians, so hey. Win-win.

Don't forget to forward me night actions and CLAIM. Get on IRC also

Finally, Cast Meteor on Leethoof

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)