SPOILERS! General Pokémon Anime Discussion

Because kids don't want a Pokemon anime where Ash goes to school, they want a Pokemon anime where Ash is taking on the Island Challenge.
Reasonable, ever since Japan broadened it's customs a bit Japanese milenials learned that school sucks major ass.

Compare this to mid 90s Anime culture glorifying school life before the Ronin period of their life.

It makes sense kids in Japan don't want more school bullshit.

Thoughts on the next season:

At first I thought the new artstyle looks awful but after looking at the trailer a bit more closely, I think its okay. Ash's face and body admittingly look extremely strange, but everything else besides him look decent. The simple color scheme of each character admittingly does look nice and allows for them to be a bit more expressive and animated, with more detailed animations than they had previously.

Everything else though looks bad however. Ash honestly seems like he's sunk back down to BW levels of cringe and this school life plot just doesn't seem like it will work well at all (and this is coming from a guy who likes even the shittiest of School life anime). It just feels like it clashes so much with the basic premise of Pokemon (exploration and adventure) and Ash's overall character (which enjoys exploring and adventuring over studying). And what is Ash even studying in the first place? Considering that he's placed very high in virtually every league he's competed in, its hardly necessary for him to study more about the basics of battling. I'll wait for the next few trailers before making a final verdict on whether I watch the next season or not, but right now its not looking too good.

Also the recent 2 episodes were pretty good and by far the best finale to any villan arc in the entire series. Every one of the key characters in the anime (barring the rival crew of tierno, shauna, sawyer, and trevor) had a significant moment in these episodes, there were cliche, but nonetheless good emotional moments, and both episodes have generally good animation overall. I was disappointed that AZ, Xerneas, and Yveltal were not mentioned at all, but considering that the had little to no mention elsewhere in the anime, I'm fine with them being absent.

I wonder if they will change the script or they will continue to forcefully try to make the "Ash in school" popular...We know how the Pokemon anime is when coming to force people seeing stuff they don't want to.

If Ash had won the league, X&Y&Z could have been the best series ever with the highlight being that five-parters Team Flare which has been amazing ...

And then, he goes to school ? xD

I wonder if they will change the script or they will continue to forcefully try to make the "Ash in school" popular...We know how the Pokemon anime is when coming to force people seeing stuff they don't want to.
Decolora Islands, yep we all know how much they love forcing garbage down our throats.

It's part of Japan save face attitude, they probably have the entire region scripted already and they will refuse to rewrite it.

Decolora Islands, yep we all know how much they love forcing garbage down our throats.

It's part of Japan save face attitude, they probably have the entire region scripted already and they will refuse to rewrite it.
Well maybe we get to see the show cancelled then - which would be great since Nintendo would probably push the IP to another network who treats the source material better.

Well maybe we get to see the show cancelled then - which would be great since Nintendo would probably push the IP to another network who treats the source material better.
It's not the network man, the time slot is handled well.

Anime doesn't work by network they work by studio, intelectual property publisher and then they get a timeslot on a network or on a hosting system.

This isn't like cartoon network pulling a teen titans go, this is executive meddling at its finest, IP ransom and artistic direction disrespecting the source material.

Studios aren't paid or comisioned by the network to fill a time slot, a publisher pays an studio to make promotional material to their source (in this case the Pokémon franchise) and then they buy a timeslot to air everything pokemon, including the Anime.

Anime has worked like this for a loooooooooong time.

Think of Pixar asking TRIGGER to do the battlesaurs intro.

Yes Japan did the most American 90s thing ever, praise TRIGGER, they actually care about being funny and doing respectful homages, LITERALLY THE ONLY STUDIO THAT DID THIS, at least outside of the Gintama crew and the septuplets Anime that was fujoshi bait but managed to be so hilarious they banned the first episode for being too satirical of other people intellectual properties.

Last edited:
Just wondering, do you guys really feel the animation in the trailer of Sun and Moon is bad? I mean one might not like the art style but bad to the point that people compare it to low budget, poorly animated anime?
I personally think it looks a lot better than the adventure series and kinda reminds me on the Megaman Star Force anime.

Just wondering, do you guys really feel the animation in the trailer of Sun and Moon is bad? I mean one might not like the art style but bad to the point that people compare it to low budget, poorly animated anime?
I personally think it looks a lot better than the adventure series and kinda reminds me on the Megaman Star Force anime.
It's honestly kinda bad, it's easy to animate since the stretch mechanics can hide faulty animation and coloring in between the frames.

The bad part kicks in on close ups and out of focus characters, Ash face, longchu and of course the boneless arm are among the things that hit the uncanny Valley the hardest from the trailer.

Honestly I wouldn't mind it that much if they where consistent with the eyes and eyebrows, they are decent in the stills but Goddammit in between scenes the size changes remind me of those uncanny motion capture faces in mid 2k games.

Screenshots look like they came from the first 11 episodes of DBZ, color meshing on non Pokémon characters does remind me of a dull Gibhli film mock up.

I don't know, I have to analyze the actual sakuga to see if this new art style actually makes movement consistent, or it is just a SU negative animation attempt at cutting corner sand the stock backgrounds.

Yes I'm VERY PICKY with my animation.

Is it just me that thought the XYZ hour episode felt a little flat? I felt it was a rushed with too much going on - they could have probably devoted next week to smoothing out and making it more coherent. Didn't like that many characters either, most felt shoe horned in and were easily brushed aside to focus on Ash and Alain.

And just me that doesn't mind the SM anime style? Sure Ash looks a little off having grown accustomed to his XY style for 20 years, but everyone else looks pretty good.

Last edited:
Is it just me that didn't think the XYZ hour episode felt a little flat? I felt it was a rushed with too much going on - they could have probably devoted next week to smoothing out and making it more coherent.

And just me that doesn't mind the SM anime style? Sure Ash looks a little off having grown accustomed to his XY style for 20 years, but everyone else looks pretty good.
After watching the anime trailer about 15 times , I eventually got used to the look of Ash and the series as a whole. Not everything about the trailer is bad (Not saying it's great but definitely not terrible). I'm actually looking forward to how the anime's story will be directed. Since there are no gyms in Alola, what will be Ash's main objective? I know they said that he wants to graduate, but if I'm going to be watching this anime for the next three years I'm really expecting a better plot than just that. Anyway, Alola is way too vast and of a unique region to just let Ash stay in one spot. There will most likely be small journies or fieldtrips that may progress the story in some sort of way. Overall, I have hope for this anime, and though I'm not too fond of Ash's design and some of the visuals put in this new season, I have hope that the story could really boost the positives more than the negatives.

It's missing Angie, but all of the actual Japanese ships that weren't added on the dub and Shota are here.

An accurate reaction, but seriously this needed Angie to be perfect. It would be hilarious if someone forwarded it to an official pokemon twitter account XD.

Last edited:

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
It's missing Angie, but all of the actual Japanese ships that weren't added on the dub and Shota are here.

An accurate reaction, but seriously this needed Angie to be perfect. It would be hilarious if someone forwarded it to an official pokemon twitter account XD.
And Misty... and Macy... and I guess also Miette (though she was probably just interested in Ash to get on Serena's nerves).

Bringing it back to Sun & Moon, any bets on what girl would develop a crush on Ash? We got Lillie, Mallow, and Lana so far (and the female playable character if she appears).

And Misty... and Macy... and I guess also Miette (though she was probably just interested in Ash to get on Serena's nerves).

Bringing it back to Sun & Moon, any bets on what girl would develop a crush on Ash? We got Lillie, Mallow, and Lana so far (and the female playable character if she appears).
Misty was a 4kids forced ship, she had only 3 actual shipping moments in the japanese version. Yes, our childhood headcanon was fabricated by the dub, yes even the movie ones...

Miette is up to debate, Angie was confirmed from her side.

I don't know man I kinda want the squid that is a girl now, but she also is a squid who is also a girl now ship to happen, merely because it would be hilarious given how Lillie is thought to be UB 01.

I'm partial to shipping after watching Shonen and having fujoshi friends online. They actually ruined shipping from me in a non sarcastic or humorist way...seriously they ruined hunterxhunter and Gundam for me to a point I can only watch a Gundam show and only think of the weird Yaoi doujinshi that will come out of it...so I'll go with the one that creates the most hilarious fanart and squid love might be the most hilarious one if they keep Lillie a bookworm vs Ash gutsyness.

The one that I could see happening would be with Lana though, all Canon ships from the authors came from short haired girls with the only exception being bayleef and Serena.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Just saw this and wanted to say: RIP

Episode 941: One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!!
Episode 942: Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back!!

Idk how many episodes will be after those 2 for xyz, but I began to have similar feelings with how Gen 4 ended. For Gen 4, the league was over, they said their goodbyes (Brock leaving had me in tears), but what they didn't do was showing Ash reaching Pallet Town. Normally he'll arrive home and eventually get an incentive to go to whatever next region there is, but they just skipped that and started Gen 5. Prior to the post above with the screenshot of Ash with his mom and Mr. Mime, I was gonna say there was a good chance of something similar with Ash sorta not arriving in Pallet Town and just starting off for Gen 6.

Might just be from the animation, but I feel like the island captains look way too young. Generally when you look at gym leaders, most of them are older than Ash, some by a few years (Jasmine, Flannery, Brock) and some who are adults (Lt. Surge, Blaine, Juan, Ramos). So I feel like that's a bit odd, not to mention that 3 (I think 3) of them are shown are shown in his class when Ash walks in.

I'm also curious to know about the pacing in Sun and Moon. There's 4 Island Challenges instead of 8 gyms, and there hasn't been any mention of the classic league system Ash partakes in. Based on what it says from Serebii, there's a task/request by the Captain such as looking for something, then a battle with a Totem Pokemon, and then finally a battle with the Kahuna of the island. There's also the school he's going to and who knows what they'll do with that (sounds weird to go to school and graduate without going there for a full year). Idk how far they can stretch that, but I feel like it won't/shouldn't be too long with there only being 4 of them. Xyz's looking to be about 135 episodes and BW was 143 (with 30 being Decalore Islands), and this time around, things are a bit different. In BW and XY, they saved Team Plasma/Flare stuff for pretty much after the league, but based on the trailer, I think they're getting right into Team Skull similar to how they did with Rocket and Aqua/Magma. So the series may end after the league (or whatever it is), or we might get stuck with something similar to Decalore Islands. However, if they decide to skip this route and bring Ash back home to do something like revisit gyms or possibly try out the new battle frontier from Gen 4 (this would go great with a Gen 4 remake), but either way, I think it'd be convenient if this one sorta went by a bit quickly.

As for things I dislike so far (not too many things to like so far lol), biggest points would be animation style along with Ash's character design. Xyz had really good graphics and they really shine during moments like when Ash battled Shota and Alain in the league. I would've loved it if they had kept that animation going, but now it just looks plain weird. I recently started watching One Piece starting in June, and while that animation took a while to get used to, I feel like this one might take a bit longer to get used to given the stage at where this show is (20 years into it vs. first 100 episodes). As for Ash's design, I can't say I like it mainly because of the animation style along with the fact that he went from being 10 to 7 years old. His body looks a bit smaller/shorter than before

As for things I'm curious about, there's "Will Pikachu be reset to level 1?" and then there's "What Alolan forme pokemon will Ash get?" A new series a new chance for Pikachu to start off as a beast (I wish lol), but seeing as how they've changed a lot of things, this is one of the things I would like to see as a new change. As for the second question, this one's a mystery because of how many Alolan forme mons there are (there's probably a good deal of them that haven't and probably won't get seen before the game comes out) along with guessing what Ash would actually get.

I can't say this series doesn't give off a BW vibe, but seeing as how XY really took off midway through with xyz, I think it's fair to say that there's still some potential with this one. Really sad to see Xyz end just like Gen 4 did, but hey, at least we got to see what's probably the best this show will ever be, and I'm grateful to have had that opportunity. I love Gens 1-4 like everyone else, but aside from Ash's battle with Paul (mainly with Infernape), I can't say any season of Pokemon has had me constantly excited for between multiple episodes. The graphics/animation made it feel nice too, so it's sad to see that go as well. So yeah, enjoy Xyz while we can :)

On a side note, this series (XY) might end in time before Trump or Clinton get elected to end the world ;)

Difference between Gen 4 and Gen 6 though was that after the league finished in Sinnoh there was no more story to tell, other than the departures of all the characters. Quite literally, one episode was used to have Brock change his dream from Breeder to Doctor (shoe horned in since Brock was stale at this point), the other was the last episode and the group splitting.

The league and Team Flare Arc have finished...and there are still five more episodes. Now personally I think they could have used one more episode to tell the Team Flare arc and possibly one more for the league's opening matches (should have kept that Furfrou trainer out to be honest) but even then there are three - four more episodes for the group and to tie up loose ends.

I've gone from liking to not particularly caring for Serena as a character, having too many problems with her to enjoy her, but I hope that Amourshipping is resolved nicely as it's been semi-important since the first XY episode and to see it dropped is just poor writing. Same with Greninja, I'm going to be more upset about it leaving, because it's going to feel like another story line dropped.

I'm cautiously optimistic of the Sun and Moon anime. Worth giving a try at any rate.

I don't think this counts as double posting but we got new info.

It's still looks dull as hell, also angry squid degeso~
Yeah that's another problem. There is almost no shadowing in this anime and as if they just drew it once and finished it. I really hope they begin to change this after a few episodes because it really doesn't look right.

Edit: Also Kiawe has a Z-Ring.

Last edited:
What the hell are they going to do with Greninja? Death is (obviously) not an option so what? Injury? Attack on the ninja village to force ninja frog to leave to protect it?
And XYZ had so much promise too...

What the hell are they going to do with Greninja? Death is (obviously) not an option so what? Injury? Attack on the ninja village to force ninja frog to leave to protect it?
And XYZ had so much promise too...
I personally feel he's going back to the village after Sycamore reveals more information on Bond Phenomenon.

Mmm, at the minute it sort of just feels like the writer's gave up at the last hurdle.

Well in any case he's leaving...but why? I know Ash likes a new challenge by starting over but I've never felt satisfied with the Ash-Greninja story and to see him leave like this leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
I don't think this counts as double posting but we got new info.

It's still looks dull as hell, also angry squid degeso~
Should we be putting this stuff in spoiler tags?

• Well the most obvious pic at first glance is Ash is with his mom, Delia, and Mimey. Mimey being here is especially noteworthy as its usually left behind to housekeep. So either they're on a long vacation... or maybe they moved to Alola?
  • Guessing the image above the "Captains" and Lillie is the school. As I said I think this is a trainer school as it would be rather stupid to send Ash to actual school (not saying they don't have normal classes in the trainer school, but it's likely everything outside the basic stuff is going to be Pokemon training related). I don't recall seeing that location on the Alolan Map, if I have to take a guess this trainer school is placed in the anime where Kukui's lab is on MeleMele Island's east beach.
    "But why is Ash going to trainer school"? Because someone in control be it the director or writers just don't care about the game's story and want to write their own anime but don't want to give up their cushy job as the Pokemon anime writers. Okay, being less cynical, if they were to justify it I would say after years of trying and even getting close to winning Ash is just never able to. The people who do win are usually older and more intelligent, both which Ash lack. So a year in school to actually learn something and also grow a year older might do him some good for the next league.
  • As ThreeT pointed out, Kiawe has a Z-Ring (nice catch!). This is interesting as in Kiawe's official game art he doesn't have a Z-Ring and in this anime teaser page we see no one else having a Z-Ring either. Now it makes sense for Kiawe to have a Z-Ring as his thing is traditional Alolan dances and that's what Z-Rings need the trainer to do to activate. But why only Kiawe? This makes me wonder if maybe Ash's classmates are meant to provide him various forms of rivals. Kiawe would be Ash's rival with mastering the Z-Ring. Not sure what Mallow, Sophocles, and Lana will be a rival of, but if Ash wants to be a master he's going to need to be as good as they are in whatever trait they have (not sure about Lillie though only because of her game counterpart's role in the story).
  • Speaking of Lillie, she's doing the same pose as UB-01 does upon coming out of the portal so I'd say the connection between Lillie and UB-01 in the games will probably also apply to the anime (if they don't cut out the Ultra Beasts).

(Actually it matches even better as she's not holding a bag so her arms are laying flat like UB-01 here (and is it just me or is the position of her hands odd, it's almost like she has them twisted so that the back of her hands are facing each other... which would fit with how UB-01 has its "hands")
  • And though this doesn't have anything to do with this page, a better version of the CoroCoro poster came out and it shows not only is Team Rocket with (or rather being carried by) a Bewear but also they have a Mimikkyu following them. My guess: Jessie catches Bewear, James catches Mimikyu.

Just saw this and wanted to say: RIP

Episode 941: One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!!
Episode 942: Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back!!

Idk how many episodes will be after those 2 for xyz, but I began to have similar feelings with how Gen 4 ended. For Gen 4, the league was over, they said their goodbyes (Brock leaving had me in tears), but what they didn't do was showing Ash reaching Pallet Town. Normally he'll arrive home and eventually get an incentive to go to whatever next region there is, but they just skipped that and started Gen 5. Prior to the post above with the screenshot of Ash with his mom and Mr. Mime, I was gonna say there was a good chance of something similar with Ash sorta not arriving in Pallet Town and just starting off for Gen 6.

Might just be from the animation, but I feel like the island captains look way too young. Generally when you look at gym leaders, most of them are older than Ash, some by a few years (Jasmine, Flannery, Brock) and some who are adults (Lt. Surge, Blaine, Juan, Ramos). So I feel like that's a bit odd, not to mention that 3 (I think 3) of them are shown are shown in his class when Ash walks in.

I'm also curious to know about the pacing in Sun and Moon. There's 4 Island Challenges instead of 8 gyms, and there hasn't been any mention of the classic league system Ash partakes in. Based on what it says from Serebii, there's a task/request by the Captain such as looking for something, then a battle with a Totem Pokemon, and then finally a battle with the Kahuna of the island. There's also the school he's going to and who knows what they'll do with that (sounds weird to go to school and graduate without going there for a full year). Idk how far they can stretch that, but I feel like it won't/shouldn't be too long with there only being 4 of them. Xyz's looking to be about 135 episodes and BW was 143 (with 30 being Decalore Islands), and this time around, things are a bit different. In BW and XY, they saved Team Plasma/Flare stuff for pretty much after the league, but based on the trailer, I think they're getting right into Team Skull similar to how they did with Rocket and Aqua/Magma. So the series may end after the league (or whatever it is), or we might get stuck with something similar to Decalore Islands. However, if they decide to skip this route and bring Ash back home to do something like revisit gyms or possibly try out the new battle frontier from Gen 4 (this would go great with a Gen 4 remake), but either way, I think it'd be convenient if this one sorta went by a bit quickly.

As for things I dislike so far (not too many things to like so far lol), biggest points would be animation style along with Ash's character design. Xyz had really good graphics and they really shine during moments like when Ash battled Shota and Alain in the league. I would've loved it if they had kept that animation going, but now it just looks plain weird. I recently started watching One Piece starting in June, and while that animation took a while to get used to, I feel like this one might take a bit longer to get used to given the stage at where this show is (20 years into it vs. first 100 episodes). As for Ash's design, I can't say I like it mainly because of the animation style along with the fact that he went from being 10 to 7 years old. His body looks a bit smaller/shorter than before

As for things I'm curious about, there's "Will Pikachu be reset to level 1?" and then there's "What Alolan forme pokemon will Ash get?" A new series a new chance for Pikachu to start off as a beast (I wish lol), but seeing as how they've changed a lot of things, this is one of the things I would like to see as a new change. As for the second question, this one's a mystery because of how many Alolan forme mons there are (there's probably a good deal of them that haven't and probably won't get seen before the game comes out) along with guessing what Ash would actually get.

I can't say this series doesn't give off a BW vibe, but seeing as how XY really took off midway through with xyz, I think it's fair to say that there's still some potential with this one. Really sad to see Xyz end just like Gen 4 did, but hey, at least we got to see what's probably the best this show will ever be, and I'm grateful to have had that opportunity. I love Gens 1-4 like everyone else, but aside from Ash's battle with Paul (mainly with Infernape), I can't say any season of Pokemon has had me constantly excited for between multiple episodes. The graphics/animation made it feel nice too, so it's sad to see that go as well. So yeah, enjoy Xyz while we can :)

On a side note, this series (XY) might end in time before Trump or Clinton get elected to end the world ;)
Episodes Title:
(Episode 941: One Last Battle with Ash! Serena's Choice!!)
Guessing episode where Serena needs to decide whether to continue traveling with Ash or to follow her dream of being Kalos Queen (taking Palermo's offer). The decision will probably be a result of a battle Serena asks Ash for: if she wins she'll see it as it meaning she has a chance of being with Ash, if she loses it'll mean she's no Ash's level so better to split to follow their own paths for now (in Serena's head, obviously she ain't going to tell Ash any of this). Spoilers, she's going to lose. :P

(Episode 942: Farewell, Ash Greninja! Xerosic Strikes Back!!)
I have no clue. It's not saying farewell to Ash but Ash-Greninja so maybe Xerosic discovers a way to drain the power that allows Greninja to synchro (which would be Tauros mulch)? If they do mean Greninja as a whole maybe Xerosic discovers the legend about the "Hero Greninja" and attacks them to discover to figure out what exactly Ash-Greninja is. Ash & co. go in to save the day where they're told about the "Hero Greninja" and in the end Greninja will decide to stay in the Ninja Village to master ninja training so it can become a stronger Ash-Greninja.

Going Home:
Um, Ash did go home to Pallet Town at the end of Black & White. He stayed for only like a day but he saw his mom and Mimey, visited Oak's Lab and his Pokemon there, and had dinner (where he said he was going to Kalos) & slept at home. It was pretty much all what the last episode of BW was, BW142.

I'm assuming the same here. Last episode Ash goes home to Pallet, sees his Pokemon at Oak's Lab, and we get set up for them going to Alola (apparently also with Delia and Mimey).
Yeah, many Gym Leaders are adults, but then we have Misty, Janine in the games, Bugsy, Tate, Liza, Maylene, Candice, Roxie, Iris in the games, Korrina, and Clemont. I believe it was said somewhere that Trial Captains are trainers who had gone through their Island Challenge in the previous year so I'd imagine many of the Captains would be young trainers. That said, I don't think right now the four "Captains" who are Ash's classmates are Captains in the anime so I don't know what they plan on doing. Are they training to become Captains? Is the Island Challenge still going to be a thing sans them? Are they actually Captains but since they're young trainers they have to/want to go to school anyway? Too many questions from both the games and anime side to make any prediction.

No, there's one Island Challenge where you complete several trials (issued by Trial Captains which we don't know the number of but we know islands have multiple Captains) and once you finish all the trials on one island you battle that island's Kahuna (which there are four of). So it's like you battle a few Gym Leaders, than an Elite Four member, before moving onto the next island where you repeat the process 3 more times and who knows if there's a Champion (or maybe a trial competing against your rivals to be crowned that year's Island Challenge Champion).
Depending on how they do about things I'd say it could be as long as an average saga, Alola is still the size of a region just split into four islands plus we got this school stuff, Team Skull, Aether Foundation, and the Ultra Beasts to work with. They could even split each season by island, like 30 episodes per island.

Well we know Tapu Koko is involved and it can be a prankster, maybe it zaps Pikachu and resets it for some reason. Ooh, or maybe they can encounter an Ultra Beast, not know what it is and battle it, only for it to react and reset Pikachu.
Well if we go by the poster I'd say its likely Ash may get Rowlet. As for Alolan Pokemon, well we know if won't be an Alolan Vulpix as that's Lillie's Pokemon it seems. Maybe Alolan Sandshrew? Honestly none of the Alolan Pokemon really seem like they'll fit Ash.

Well in any case he's leaving...but why? I know Ash likes a new challenge by starting over but I've never felt satisfied with the Ash-Greninja story and to see him leave like this leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
Because why does Ash leave all his other Pokemon behind aside from Pikachu? I think Ash says its because he wants to start fresh for a challenge and focus on training his new team (which is fine when going through a region though for some reason in a few leagues he doesn't call upon his reserves which he should since no other trainer is holding back so why is he?).

Last edited:
(Sees sun and moon trailer)
Dafuq is this shit
Why the fuq is ash in school
Why does he not have a jacket
Why does he not have fingerless gloves
What the literal FUCK is this artstyle
Fuq this shit I'm out
Ripripripriprip in pieces

I'm sorry I had to do that

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
BTW, what exactly did Ash-Greninja do in the end that no one else could? Olympia predicted that Ash-Greninja would end up saving the Kalos region but it didn't really do anything that notable from what I can tell. Okay, it used its power to help Ash and his other Pokemon escape but honestly it looked like at any point Alain was ready to do a heel-face turn. Then all other times it was with Alain's Mega Charizard X and Steven's Mega Metagross so it wasn't by itself doing anything nor anything that another powerful Pokemon could have done. And finally I would say the person who saved Kalos wasn't Ash-Greninja but rather Bonnie. Her bond with Squishy allowed it to free itself of the mind control and this allowed the two Zygarde Cores to create Complete Zygarde who defeated Monolith Zygarde & Lysandre and save Kalos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)