SPOILERS! General Pokémon Anime Discussion

I was eager to throw my two cents in, grazzie, blob ^_^
So, to catalogue it better, there's this:

Not only is there a mysterious white blob Pokémon below the plane(you can see THAT inanimate blob better in a higher quality recording), but if you told your new starter to use their head, it would go "I was born knowing how to do that, durhurr."

I was eager to throw my two cents in, grazzie, blob ^_^
So, to catalogue it better, there's this:

Not only is there a mysterious white blob Pokémon below the plane(you can see THAT inanimate blob better in a higher quality recording), but if you told your new starter to use their head, it would go "I was born knowing how to do that, durhurr."
Where's the mysterious white blob? All I see is Watchog.

Look closely. In the birds-eye shot after the one with the back of Watchog's head, there's a person and what looks to be a white four-legged Pokémon standing in front of the stairs to the plane.

It could totally be a Ponyt or an Absol or something, but yeah, that little unrecognizable white blob that's 22-23 seconds in.

According to Serebii E799 is called "GoGo Gogoat!"

OK here's the SMZ analysis/thoughts/opinions..etc:

Gogoat
This looks meh to me, but the fact you can ride it is cool. I wonder if it's a standalone Pokemon or not. Also, I could totally see an English dubbed Anime episode called "GO, GO GOGOAT!"

HUH, called it!.

EDIT: This is the translation of the Japanese episode name, but I could still see the English dub to have that title.

For those that missed it, a new anime is set to run on Wendesdays starting October 2nd
Pokemon: The Origin follows Red & Blue/Green as they journey through Kanto (likely following the Kanto games, not Anime continuity, but not confirmed)

note this isn't replacing the normal anime

Animation sure has come a long way since the late 90's. To bad Ash hasn't.

Can't say I could ever watch the show again, only random times on YouTube to watch the good episodes. It peaked for me after the Orange Islands and the Gary vs Ash match in Johto. Maybe if he grew up a little, evolved Pikachu, and didn't restart every time he goes somewhere new.

For someone who was in Elementary School when the show original came on the air, you can only watch baby Pokémon and the same 10 episodes only so many dozen times before you're utterly bored. I'm glad that some people and the newer generations can enjoy it though, it's come a very long way.

It's a little disappointing that Ash hasn't aged since the beginning (they even retconned the point that a year has passed in the third Pokemon movie O.o), but the anime is mainly there to appeal for the kids...They want to relate to a 10 yr old...not a 16 yr old (according to some sources about Ash's real age).

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Bumping this thread with DHR's permission.

So how's XY been for those who care enough to watch it? Is it any good (relative to the other seasons)?

Bumping this thread with DHR's permission.

So how's XY been for those who care enough to watch it? Is it any good (relative to the other seasons)?
Can't complain too much. The intro music brings back a ton of nostalgia, Team Rocket isn't completely full of idiots (Jessie's Wobuffet also returns, so that's a plus), and the new characters aren't that bad.

The only bad things I can think of is that Ash and company still get stumped by the disguises worn by Team Rocket, Pikachu still has trouble fighting against Pokémon you can find really early in-game, and the indisputable fact that in the future, Ash will not become the Kalos Champion or get even close to that title. Now I'm just waiting for when they screw up logic again. Anyone remember that one episode when Ash was in Hoenn and May's Eevee hit a Banette with a normal type move? Classic.

There's also the "Who's that Pokémon?" segment in between commercials. It should really be renamed to "Do you have an attention span longer than five seconds?". The ones shown in the earlier seasons were far more superior. I can't wait until the anime gets it's name changed for some absurd reason during the middle of the adventure. I'll probably forget to record the rest of the series when that happens.

I actually predict Ash will get Charizardite Y, since we've seen Megazard X in both Origins and the MEvo special now, while Y has gotten virtually zero screentime.
I think we'll see X BECAUSE Y has gotten no screentime. X has gotten MEvo special, Origins, Smash Bros, a manga series... Y has literally never been seen; it's as if it doesn't exist. And really, Dragon typing and a more significant design change is easier to whore out than... I don't know, bigger wings and sun?

There is a nice arc about Mega Evolution !

And SPOILER !

Hawlucha will be captured ! Fletchfinder will appear very soon, probably in the Gym Battle or just before

And really, Dragon typing and a more significant design change is easier to whore out than... I don't know, bigger wings and sun?

I don't think Ash has ever used a sun-ability based Pokemon though. X is probably more likely however, else he'll have three Flying-types, two of which are Fire/Flying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)