Pokémon Gothitelle

What's Your Favorite Thing About Gothitelle?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Gothitelle - The Astral Body Pokémon

X Flavor Text - "Starry skies thousands of light-years away are visible in the space distorted by their intense psychic power."
Y Flavor Text - "They can predict the future from the placement and movement of the stars. They can see Trainers' life spans."

Pokédex Number - #576 (National) | #128 (Mountain)

Type - Base Stats - 70 HP / 55 Atk / 95 Def / 95 SAtk / 110 SDef / 65 Spe

Abilities:

Frisk: Frisk allows the Pokémon to see the opponent's held item upon entering battle. If the foe is holding an item, a message identifying the item will be shown right after the Pokémon with Frisk enters the battle. If the foe is not holding an item, no message will appear.

Competitive: Competitive raises the user's Special Attack stat by two stages for each stat lowered by an opponent, including the Special Attack stat itself.

Shadow Tag (Hidden): Shadow Tag prevents all foes from fleeing or switching out as long as the user remains in battle. Using Baton Pass, U-turn or Volt Switch, or holding a Shed Shell will allow the Pokémon to switch out under all circumstances. Run Away and the Smoke Ball will circumvent its effect to prevent fleeing and teleporting, but not to prevent switching. This Ability has no effect in the Safari Zone. From Generation IV on, if two Pokémon with Shadow Tag face one another, both may switch out or flee. From Generation VI on, this Ability does not affect Ghost-type Pokémon.

Notable Moves (Bold indicates STAB):

- Psyshock (Lvl 25)
- Psychic (Lvl 37)
- Hidden Power [Fire/Ground] (TM 10)
- Thunderbolt (TM 24)
- Grass Kot (TM 86)
- Trick (Transfer)

General Analysis:

Gothitelle is a very underrated and underused Pokemon. She, or actually he, is actually only #174 in usage. Seriously. And yet, despite its terrible usage, it has ended up in BL again. This just shows how good it can be. First of all, it is important to know NOTHING kills stall like Gothitelle. There's nothing like tricking Choice Specs or Choice Scarf on a Ferrothorn or Chansey, or demolishing Venusaur with Psychic STAB. Shadow Tag is a fantastic ability that allows Gothitelle to trick harmful items to pokemon who don't want them, set up on weaker special attackers, or revenge kill weak pokemon.

Well, Gothitelle has certainly caught on. It's now #52 in usage. Nevertheless, it's still a cool and underused mon.

Movesets:

Gothitelle @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
IVs: Use the right ones for your Hidden Power of choice
Modest Nature
- Psychic / Psyshock
- Grass Knot / Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Hidden Power [Ground]
- Trick

Set Description:

With Choice Specs, Gothitelle hits pretty hard. It's able to pick off weakened Pokemon, as it doesn't allow them to switch out. Since this set hits hard, Psyshock is usually the preferred STAB move, but Psychic can be used to hit an average target harder. Thunderbolt can pick off Azumarill or Gyarados, and Hidden Power Fire is nice coverage against Scizor and Ferrothorn. Energy Ball can be used for Rotom-W, Quagsire, and Hippowdon. Lastly, Trick allows you to instantly cripple an opposing defensive pokemon, as they cannot switch out to avoid the Trick. Hidden Power Ground, Shadow Ball, or Dark Pulse can also be used on this set, if your team needs the coverage.

• Scarf Taunt is popular, but terrible. Read CrashinBoomBang's post here if you were wondering why it's bad.
• Calm Mind can boost fast, but struggles to find time to setup
• For other utility, it has Mirror Coat, Foul Play, Heal Bell and Trick Room
• Trick + Torment + Protect is pretty evil.

Overall, Gothitelle is a very underrated pokemon that should be tried before knocking. Discuss how you've used Gothitelle, and how it's been effectively used against you!

Last edited:
How about a more stally set with Toxic? Or a dual screens support which both work extremely well with Shadow Tag. Also, I'm surprised Substitute isn't mentioned at all here.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know this isn't the place since this is based on OU but I hate facing these things in Random Battles and it traps me >:O

Anyways, 65 Speed isn't much but I prefer to use it as a Revenge killer rather than trapping a Pokemon and then trying to sweep. It just hasn't got the defenses to keep on sweeping after setting up. Maybe if it had better recovery it would be considered. My set is...
Item: Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Speed / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ice]/ Hidden Power [Ground]
- Trick
The Trick is only used to try and shut down walls. Obviously they are trapped and no way of them escaping the Choice Scarf that is coming there way. I switch it up between the Hidden Powers. I just can't decide which one.

Reactions: AM
A Calm Mind set is completely outclassed by Mew who has better stats across the board except 10 less in SpD, not to mention can learn every TM in the game. Not that that is Mew's best set or anything. I agree that her niche is in Shadow Tag+Trick, a guaranteed crippling of something. Scarf at least prevents her from being dead weight against HO teams and scarf is still really good against walls. Scarfed Psychic does make it good at revenging Keldeo at least. That said the typing is still horrible and Shadow Tag still doesn't help against those with super effective U-Turn.

The issue with people thinking this thing is a stall pokemon is two-fold: Common stall pokemon like S-toss chansey is going to kill this thing regardless (And even a toxic spammed out will end this thing really easily) and this thing still doesn't switch INTO stall. Your best hope is still coming in clean on a pokemon after one of yours fall, which also means a good opponent can dictate when he allows you to come in... More importantly, if you go by this method, you're probably trapping a pokemon that already served it's purpose. Unlike better trappers such as magnezone/dugtrio, this one is 'multi-purpose' but will never master countering a specific stall threat that couldn't be done better by a more designated trapper.

Look at some common stall pokemon:
Heatran: Goth can't switch in cleanly, must carry HP ground to stand a chance against. Handing it specs or a scarf doesn't necessarily hinder heatran. That may actually cost you the game, giving his 130 SpA or 77 Spd a 1.5x boost. Dugtrio just does this job better while also setting rocks.

Venuaur: This thing may be done if Goth gets in free, but be warned of switching into Sludge Bomb, Knock off or even EQ, given the limited physical bulk of Goth.

Skarmory: Trapped and killed well enough if Goth is max speed, but can give goth a nasty wound with a brave bird if goth switches in. Not only that, this one is the most likely to run Shed shell. Still, not a bad choice, but Magnezone would do this job 10x better, while also taking Ferrothorn.

Chansey: If you lock it into S-toss, come in on toxic, or simply don't have an item to trick, you lose. Simple as that. When you come in, you have to catch the opponent on a support move. While this may not seem hard, try doing that to an opponent EXPECTING Goth to do exactly what everyone talks about: Come in and disable a cleric. Dugtrio's reversal is probably a better choice, disabling chansey for good, taking care of heatran and setting rocks (remember, Dugtrio can get 401 HP for the two seismic toss subs.

Aegislash: Quickly becoming one of the most common stall pokemon, Aegislash is immune to trapping, threatens most everything with his coverage and massive shadow balls. Not only that, goth can't touch him even if he was the last pokemon left.

I would say the only benefit of Goth is to trap/kill Mega Venu who also has a wide enough range of targets that even destroying it after letting one fall may be acceptable. But for people to continue talking this thing up like it slays stall is unbelievable. If that were true, we'd see it more often. Better stall breakers exist in the form of Kyurem-b and Sableye, Garchomp-mega and Gyarados-mega... It's unrealistic to expect Goth to be viable when it can't outperform it's own competition and is basically fodder everywhere else.

Dugtrio does switch into heatran, actually. It runs sash and suicides after finishing off it's target. It OHKOs back so it can catch heatran with ease. Venu is probably the only target it should be specifically sent to trap simply because it is beaten out by Magnezone/Dugtrio in outside utility. As for Skarm's usage, it is simply because you don't see trappers coming for it that often. Because trappers in general aren't that good. They're very niche to simply break stall when actual wall breakers will always be more threatening not only to stall teams but to offensive teams. Yes, it may 'trap everything', but doing this alone isn't enough. Garchomp smashes everything. Magnezone is chosen because skarm can't do anything to it and it gives Pinsir-mega a free switch. Dugtrio was useful while Genesect was around to trap out heatran and allow Genesect to do work unimpeded. Perhaps if Goth had this niche, it could be justified, but really it's just a BL pokemon who has a great ability but is limited and outclassed otherwise.

I just started using Goth because I had a problem with a select few pokemon on my team, and if played right, she can take all of them out pretty easily.

Item: Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Energy Ball
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick

This is the set I use. Tbolt, and different HPs can take out different threats.

Venu is probably the only target it should be specifically sent to trap simply because it is beaten out by Magnezone/Dugtrio in outside utility.
252+ SpA Choice Specs Gothitelle Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Conkeldurr: 362-428 (87.4 - 103.3%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Choice Specs Gothitelle Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 0+ SpD Rotom-W: 224-264 (73.6 - 86.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Choice Specs Gothitelle Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Azumarill: 312-368 (77.2 - 91%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Choice Specs Gothitelle Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn: 308-364 (87.5 - 103.4%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Choice Specs Gothitelle Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Scizor: 416-492 (120.9 - 143%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Gothitelle Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mega Scizor: 348-412 (101.1 - 119.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Gothitelle Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Skarmory: 234-276 (70 - 82.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

These are the big threats (for me at least) and some of the highest used pokes. Different sets can take out different pokes that your team has trouble with.
Trick neuters a good amount more.

As for Skarm's usage, it is simply because you don't see trappers coming for it that often. Because trappers in general aren't that good.
I don't really see the merit in this argument. :/ This is a good thing for trappers when they are used.

They're very niche to simply break stall when actual wall breakers will always be more threatening not only to stall teams but to offensive teams. Yes, it may 'trap everything', but doing this alone isn't enough. Garchomp smashes everything.
I use a megachomp who is pretty much the epitome of wallbreaking and conveniently who you mentioned. "Yes, it may 'wallbreak everything', but doing this alone is not enough."
The set I use can smash just about everything, but with no fire blast or other special moves, I have trouble with Skarm, Ferro, and Rotom.
The above calcs show that once I trap those mons with Goth, I can usually sweep with no problem. I'm new, so maybe I don't play him right. Either way, Goth works perfectly.

Magnezone is chosen because skarm can't do anything to it and it gives Pinsir-mega a free switch.
0 Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gothitelle: 112-133 (39.7 - 47.1%) -- 44.9% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Goth either outspeeds, 1hkos with Tbolt, or outspeeds, 2hkos with HP fire.

It can't give free switches, but hell, Magnezone can't do much else but trap steels. Goth can trap that Rotom-W your Pinsir is having trouble getting through.

Dugtrio was useful while Genesect was around to trap out heatran and allow Genesect to do work unimpeded. Perhaps if Goth had this niche, it could be justified, but really it's just a BL pokemon who has a great ability but is limited and outclassed otherwise.
You don't see its niche?
You're looking at Gothitelle like a wallbreaker meant to destroy stall.
Its niche is to take out or weaken specific threats that hinder wallbreakers. Or to trick a choice item onto a stall/setup pokemon to neuter it.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just started using Goth because I had a problem with a select few pokemon on my team, and if played right, she can take all of them out pretty easily.

Item: Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Energy Ball
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick

This is the set I use. Tbolt, and different HPs can take out different threats.

252+ SpA Choice Specs Gothitelle Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Conkeldurr: 362-428 (87.4 - 103.3%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Choice Specs Gothitelle Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 0+ SpD Rotom-W: 224-264 (73.6 - 86.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Choice Specs Gothitelle Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Azumarill: 312-368 (77.2 - 91%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Choice Specs Gothitelle Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn: 308-364 (87.5 - 103.4%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Choice Specs Gothitelle Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Scizor: 416-492 (120.9 - 143%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Gothitelle Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mega Scizor: 348-412 (101.1 - 119.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Gothitelle Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Skarmory: 234-276 (70 - 82.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
Jolly Mega Scizor is faster than Timid Gothitelle.
252 Atk Mega Scizor U-turn vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gothitelle: 266-314 (94.3 - 111.3%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO
Scizor and Gothitelle have a speed tie so that can't really be judged.
252+ Atk Scizor U-turn vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gothitelle: 264-312 (93.6 - 110.6%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO ---> Adamant
252 Atk Scizor U-turn vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gothitelle: 240-284 (85.1 - 100.7%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO ---> Jolly
As for the Rotom it is pretty much unreliable as well. Some are Defensive based and some are Specially Defensive. Also Rotom can Volt Switch therefore the trap isn't too much of a problem for it.

A Calm Mind set is completely outclassed by Mew who has better stats across the board except 10 less in SpD, not to mention can learn every TM in the game. Not that that is Mew's best set or anything. I agree that her niche is in Shadow Tag+Trick, a guaranteed crippling of something. Scarf at least prevents her from being dead weight against HO teams and scarf is still really good against walls. Scarfed Psychic does make it good at revenging Keldeo at least. That said the typing is still horrible and Shadow Tag still doesn't help against those with super effective U-Turn.
I disagree. The reason why Calm Mind Gothitelle is effective is because it can easily switch into something that can do absolutely nothing to it, and proceed to set up to +6, allowing it to take nearly any special attack in the game and just cleave through an opponents team.

Choice Scarf is very weak, it's at the point where it's almost unviable solely because of how weak Gothitelle is when it attacks. Choice Specs is great though, it demolishes stall and isn't complete dead weight against offense either.

Also, try Trick + Torment + Protect.

My point was Gothithelle has poor HP, Df and Spd for a bulky CM sweeper. Even at +6 there's a ton of physical threats that simply won't care. Mew has far better defenses and Spd as well as move options to pull it off better and recovery. It's like saying you managed to get to 6 Bulk Ups with Heracross or something which effectively means little with his speed and SpD stat. It doesn't actually achieve much.

If you want a bulky CM user then go with Suicune or Clefable. Crocune is notorious for having great mixed bulk and effectively immunity to status and can effectively recover with Restalk and reduce physical damage with burns from Scald. Clefable has access to both Magic Guard and Unaware, instant recovery and the blessed Fairy typing. Outside of phazing she'll have a fairly easy time accumulating boosts and gets access to Moonblast and Stored Power too. Hell even Reuniclus has Magic Guard and Recover.

CM Gothitelle is outclassed in OU. Stick to a Choice+Trick set or don't use her.

I've been using a calm mind gothitelle to moderate success.
Gothitelle @ Choice Scarf
Shadow Tag
252 Sp Atk 252 Speed
Modest
-Trick
-Calm Mind
-Psyshock
-HP Fighting

It works quite well as a lead. Trick the scarf onto their SR setter and while they spam stealth rock you get 6 CMs, take out the lead and usually another. Even with 95 base, a +6 psyshock is still gonna hurt and relatively little can OHKO. One notable battle I had was when I locked a Volcarona into Quiver Dance. Gothitelle then took out the Azumarill switch-in (albeit only due to a missed Play Rough). There have been at least 2 occassions in about 12ish battles where Gothitelle 6-0'd a team.
The plan falls apart completely if a damaging attack is used the turn Gothitelle tricks however. Still, it does have a use in OU.

I always used gothetellie with In BW OU. It absolutely shattered.

Now with no more weather, it just makes an even better ferro and adamant scizor check.

I can't stand fighting these things in the maison and such, and I hate running into them in Safaris. I don't know why I didn't think to actually use one. I might have to give her a try sometime, especially with that amazing OP.

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.

Gothitelle @Choice Scarf
Nature: Timid
EVs: 176 HP/252 Spd/76 SpA
- Trick
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power Fire

This is the perfect counter to Chansey, or really anything that can't super effectively hurt Gothitelle. Like seriously, you can't even escape the Choice Scarf trick. It stands out definitely as a special wall, and as long as you didn't switch into a scizor pokemon that can hurt it physically. And I mean, believe me, using Calm Mind on a pokemon repeatedly using Toxic is one of those things that you want to do before you die. Psyshock is the most spammed Psychic type STAB ever, so why not use it here? I mean, it's not like STAB + 4 Calm Mind boosts and a respectable special attack mean anything. Hidden Power Fire is just nice coverage against Steel Types as well as pokemon like Scizor. You could also use Specs with this set, but the almost outspeeding everything trait is a little hard to give up.

This is the perfect counter to Chansey, or really anything that can't super effectively hurt Gothitelle. Like seriously, you can't even escape the Choice Scarf trick. It stands out definitely as a special wall, and as long as you didn't switch into a scizor pokemon that can hurt it physically. And I mean, believe me, using Calm Mind on a pokemon repeatedly using Toxic is one of those things that you want to do before you die. Psyshock is the most spammed Psychic type STAB ever, so why not use it here? I mean, it's not like STAB + 4 Calm Mind boosts and a respectable special attack mean anything. Hidden Power Fire is just nice coverage against Steel Types as well as pokemon like Scizor. You could also use Specs with this set, but the almost outspeeding everything trait is a little hard to give up.
I feel like you're being sarcastic here. If you're coming in on something using toxic, wouldn't you need rest or something?

From my experience, the Specs variant works great on full or semi stall teams that require enemy Skarms and Megasaurs being brutalized to really succeed. I haven't tried any Goth on a more offensive team, but I've seen him used well.

Here's a douchebag set of my own devising:

EVs: 236 HP / 60 SAtk / 212 Spd
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Future Sight
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

So this set is really optimised to provide you with a set up opportunity. Choice lock a defensive pokemon (Ferrothorn is a great example, but Deo-D is also a good pick), then Future Sight, then switch to your set up mon (preferably a sub user). Whatever comes in to counter you has to take the Future Sight, even if it's a resist it's still extra damage.

Beyond that I've tried to optimise the EVs to deal with to counter offensive variants of Mega-Venusaur so long as no hazards are in play, and provide decent bulk for other revenge killing opportunities from full health (an Adamant Banded Talonflame cannot OHKO, even with SR on Gothitelle's side). The speed is to outspeed invested positive natured 100s when you still have your Scarf, which I think is a reasonable benchmark without crapping out on bulk.

EDIT: Here's a great replay of the set in action: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-114719979

Last edited:

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I fixed this up to reflect the current metagame. I got rid of the Scarf and CM sets, fixed the Specs set, and updated its ranking. When I wrote this first, it was #174 in usage. Now it's #52.

Yeah, I foreshadowed Gothitelle's large rise in usage when I encountered fingerscrossed's semi-stall team many times on the ladder. It's being spammed, but people are using the set elsewhere too. I like Gothitelle, it's one of my favourite Pokemon. That being said, I hate seeing people use the Trick + Rest + Protect + Taunt set to destroy stall, when it's so unreliable and risky especially against more offensive teams. If you want to destroy stall with Gothitelle, I recommend the regular Choice Specs set. With Psychic or Psyshock / Thunderbolt / Energy Ball or Hidden Power Fire / Trick, you completely destroy more than one Pokemon in a stall team! In this case, you get rid of Mega Venusaur, Skarmory, Mandibuzz, Quagsire, Hippowdon or Ferrothorn, Chansey, Clefable, Sylveon, and Suicune. Of course, the set is customizable, with Hidden Power Ground for Heatran, Hidden Power Ice for Gliscor and Landorus-T, or even Shadow Ball for 1v1 Aegislash matchups, so you can tailor it for whatever best suits your team. A solid choice for destroying stall in my opinion.

Here's a douchebag set of my own devising:

EVs: 236 HP / 60 SAtk / 212 Spd
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Future Sight
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

So this set is really optimised to provide you with a set up opportunity. Choice lock a defensive pokemon (Ferrothorn is a great example, but Deo-D is also a good pick), then Future Sight, then switch to your set up mon (preferably a sub user). Whatever comes in to counter you has to take the Future Sight, even if it's a resist it's still extra damage.

Beyond that I've tried to optimise the EVs to deal with to counter offensive variants of Mega-Venusaur so long as no hazards are in play, and provide decent bulk for other revenge killing opportunities from full health (an Adamant Banded Talonflame cannot OHKO, even with SR on Gothitelle's side). The speed is to outspeed invested positive natured 100s when you still have your Scarf, which I think is a reasonable benchmark without crapping out on bulk.

EDIT: Here's a great replay of the set in action: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-114719979
W.r.t. the replay:
I'm not quite sold on Future Sight, seeing as after a Sub, Mawile would have KO'd Keldeo easily enough with Play Rough.
It could be replaced with T-Wave/Calm Mind to good effect.

I read on tyranitar's page that he works pretty well with gothitelle. i have since used the pair with this particular set with quite a bit of success

Gothitelle (F) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SAtk / 76 HP / 180 Spd
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt

paired with,

Tyranitar (M) @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Aqua Tail
- Crunch
- Stone Edge

Gothitelle traps and destroys most things Tyranitar cant handle, and tyranitar breaks everything else

I read on tyranitar's page that he works pretty well with gothitelle. i have since used the pair with this particular set with quite a bit of success

Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt

paired with,

Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Aqua Tail
- Crunch
- Stone Edge

Gothitelle traps and destroys most things Tyranitar cant handle, and tyranitar breaks everything else
I can see steel-types, notably Ferrothorn, stopping it cold. I would replace Shadow Ball with HP fire or at least Trick to help with that problem. Also, Earthquake is better than Aqua Tail for Tyra even if your core wasn't getting wrecked by Steels.

Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt

paired with,

Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Aqua Tail
- Crunch
- Stone Edge

Run Dragon Dance / Crunch / Earthquake / Ice Punch and you're golden :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)