Grammar-Prose Team Queue 2: Grammatic Boogaloo

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Look who did a GP Check

Gave OU Mixed Cobalion its first GP Check.
is the gp backlog really that bad guys o_O these things seriously don't take that long to check!

1/2ed uu azelf and xatu
Joining in on the fun. Stamped Woodchuck's ammy on Pokemasterz's UU Nidoking (2/2).
edit: Stamped RoryReloaded's ammy on DetroitLolCat's UU Zapdos (1/2).
edit: RaikoUU (2/2)
edit: Stamped GatoDelFuego's ammy on UU Choice Band Crobat (1/2) and did my own (2/2)
edit: Stamped Yonko7's / Mikel's combo check on UU Victini (1/2)

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Stamped Diana's check on NU Octillery with some changes of my own 1/2

Though it might need a third check later, depending on what QC says etc. (just follow the link and you'll understand).

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
P.S.A.

Checked and Stamped RBY Slowbro (1/2)

also...
Public Service Announcement:
Okay so as you can see, a few of us old timers have stepped up to the plate to help clear the massive backlog that is UU (as well as other stuff). We also have a big number of amateur checkers on-board which is awesome! However, I need to make some things clear to analysis writers and amateur checkers alike.

Amateur Checkers: Do not do an amateur check on top of another amateur check unless you know for certain that the OP has implemented the previous one. This makes it frustrating for the official GP checker to decide which check to approve and which edits to place on top of it. Obviously, official checkers can ignore this rule since they have the ability to stamp the pending amateur checks whether or not the OP has implemented it.

Analysis Writers: Likewise, in order to prevent this from happening, please bump your thread when you implement an amateur check and state explicitly that you implemented it (if you did so). Also remember that you're free to pick and choose what to implement from amateur checks, so if you feel something is wrong, don't implement it.

I think that covers everything. Keep chugging away!

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Dragonite 0/2

I know that this is already known about and I already posted it but I'd like to know what is intended to happen with GP checks.

Oglemi said that he wanted as many checks as possible. There are already 2 am checks. Should I be asking for more am checks or are those am checks going to be stamped or is there going to be an official check or what?

>using a really bad run-on sentence in the gp queue

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I don't want any of the am checks stamped on that Dragonite. I want it to get 2 official GP checks and any am checks that come along.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)