1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Grammar-Prose Team Queue 2: Grammatic Boogaloo

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Jellicent, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Engineer Pikachu

Engineer Pikachu Good morning, you bastards!
    is a Contributor to Smogon

oh I forgot to post

seismitoad [2/2]
  2. Oglemi

Oglemi We broke it. Yes, we were naughty. Completely naughty.
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

uu zoroark 2/2
    edit: ru moltres 2/2
  3. RitterCat

RitterCat
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

4. DittoCrow

DittoCrow
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner
    Mentor

5. Danilo

Danilo
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

don't forget the old gen stuff! has been ready for a while now.
  6. RitterCat

RitterCat

7. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Lowtier Warrior!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

8. alexwolf

alexwolf Rain Summoner
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

9. Calm Pokemaster

Calm Pokemaster
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

10. NixHex

NixHex No excuses
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator

Joining in on the fun. Stamped Woodchuck's ammy on Pokemasterz's UU Nidoking (2/2).
    edit: Stamped RoryReloaded's ammy on DetroitLolCat's UU Zapdos (1/2).
    edit: RaikoUU (2/2)
    edit: Stamped GatoDelFuego's ammy on UU Choice Band Crobat (1/2) and did my own (2/2)
    edit: Stamped Yonko7's / Mikel's combo check on UU Victini (1/2)
  11. V0x

V0x I stay out too late
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

for real ppl stap we have new people for this

ou mixed cobalion donezo
  12. Yonko7

Yonko7 Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
    is a Contributor Alumnus

13. RitterCat

RitterCat

14. SuperJOCKE

is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

15. Yonko7

Yonko7 Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
    is a Contributor Alumnus

16. NixHex

NixHex No excuses
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator

17. SuperJOCKE

Stamped Diana's check on NU Octillery with some changes of my own 1/2

Though it might need a third check later, depending on what QC says etc. (just follow the link and you'll understand).
  18. NixHex

NixHex No excuses

P.S.A.

Checked and Stamped RBY Slowbro (1/2)

also...
    Public Service Announcement:
    Okay so as you can see, a few of us old timers have stepped up to the plate to help clear the massive backlog that is UU (as well as other stuff). We also have a big number of amateur checkers on-board which is awesome! However, I need to make some things clear to analysis writers and amateur checkers alike.

Amateur Checkers: Do not do an amateur check on top of another amateur check unless you know for certain that the OP has implemented the previous one. This makes it frustrating for the official GP checker to decide which check to approve and which edits to place on top of it. Obviously, official checkers can ignore this rule since they have the ability to stamp the pending amateur checks whether or not the OP has implemented it.

Analysis Writers: Likewise, in order to prevent this from happening, please bump your thread when you implement an amateur check and state explicitly that you implemented it (if you did so). Also remember that you're free to pick and choose what to implement from amateur checks, so if you feel something is wrong, don't implement it.

I think that covers everything. Keep chugging away!
  19. RitterCat

RitterCat

20. Jukain

Jukain .leaf
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

Dragonite 0/2

I know that this is already known about and I already posted it but I'd like to know what is intended to happen with GP checks.

Oglemi said that he wanted as many checks as possible. There are already 2 am checks. Should I be asking for more am checks or are those am checks going to be stamped or is there going to be an official check or what?

>using a really bad run-on sentence in the gp queue
  21. Oglemi

is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

I don't want any of the am checks stamped on that Dragonite. I want it to get 2 official GP checks and any am checks that come along.
  22. NixHex

NixHex No excuses

Politoed (2/2)

Also, I finished implementing this so just looking for one more!
  23. Oglemi

C&C Leader

ou trick room victini is finito
  24. Jukain

Jukain .leaf
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

25. NixHex

NixHex No excuses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)