Ground types on the hunt

Nice one, but I think it would have been different if your opponent's Doryu used Swords Dance on Nidoking 1st.

Next time could you put each pokemon's total HP beside their sprite in between turns? Still a good battle though, I like how you beat three of the most OU pokes with a monotype team consisting of UU-OU pokes

I thought the battle was fairly average, but I definitely liked your narration, and the absurd conversations between you and your pokes. I think that a more suspenseful battle (as you controlled it pretty well the whole time) could've turned this decent warstory into a great warstory.

8/10

Question regarding Gameroge: why him? I would think that a Gastrodon would work far better for 90% of what you'd use him for - with the access to grass knot being an easier way of getting rid of Swampert than toxic being the other 10%.

I realized just how much the metagame has changed when I read "With Scarf Ditto gone, a big threat is done with."

Nice warstory! The battle really entertained me. 8.5/10

@the voice of reason I use Gamageroge for one reason: Breloom. That pokemon gave me absolute hell last gen. Gamageroge has a base speed of 75 compared to 70 base speed Breloom and can OHKO after hazard damage (sometimes without) with Slime Wave before Breloom can hit me.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It was a good match, but the name 'warstory' is a misnomer. This was a massacre-story. You held control from turns two and three when you got rid of two pokes with some good prediction and good evs. Still good match, and props for using a mono team! Out of curiosity, how well has that team been working for you?

I check my rank every now and then and Have actually scored in the top 300 with it. I know that says very little but out of 8000 or more it isn't that terrible, is it?

Plus I use a mono team, because alot of the other stuff has been done and, to be honest, it gets boring using the same stuff everyone else uses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)