sticky web

this is god

use

now

p.s. k-on is a shitty anime

@ bobbyvaporeon: welcome to yui's world

ah i forgot

praise dome
Cool down with the hostility. If you would like to put your money where your mouth is...why not challenge me to hackmons game right now?

Cool down with the hostility. If you would like to put your money where your mouth is...why not challenge me to hackmons game right now?
i ain't hostile yo. just stating an opinion about a shitty anime. it's the same as someone saying MLP is shit. how is that anywhere near hostile WRT hackmons????

and yes sunkern is the best pokemon in the metagame

praise dome

Holy crap the last 20 posts of shitty sets
Don't use Smeargle, use anything else
Shedinja is really good in Hackmons, with the right support it can do damage.
Flareon is horrible, use Entei or Ho-oh if you must
Chip Away? Why? Frustration, Double Edge, Body Slam, all infinitely better.
Buizel doesn't even make sense.

All in all, being unique does not mean being any good.
What do you mean use Double Edge over Chip Away? Chip Away is to counter pokemon with defenses set up. Have fun recoiling and doing nothing. Chip Away is the best move to use in conjunction with Pixilate for THAT specific purpose.

Holy crap the last 20 posts of shitty sets
Don't use Smeargle, use anything else
Shedinja is really good in Hackmons, with the right support it can do damage.
Flareon is horrible, use Entei or Ho-oh if you must
Chip Away? Why? Frustration, Double Edge, Body Slam, all infinitely better.
Buizel doesn't even make sense.

All in all, being unique does not mean being any good.
Also, your tone is quite rude. Please consider the fact that people don't play cookie-cutter style like most of every ladder.

What do you mean use Double Edge over Chip Away? Chip Away is to counter pokemon with defenses set up. Have fun recoiling and doing nothing. Chip Away is the best move to use in conjunction with Pixilate for THAT specific purpose.
Most people use double priority with fake out + extreme speed. Hell, xerneas isnt even that reliable considering its limited offenses.

Also, your tone is quite rude. Please consider the fact that people don't play cookie-cutter style like most of every ladder.
Please consider that:
A) a lot of top players are quite creative with sets.
B) the reason cookie-cutter sets are used is because they work. Buizel and Chip away don't.

speaking of someone putting their money in their mouths

252 Atk Pixilate Xerneas Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 289-342 (41 - 48.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Pixilate Xerneas (No Move) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 199-235 (28.2 - 33.3%) -- 0% chance to 3HKO
252 Atk Pixilate Xerneas Return vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 195-229 (27.6 - 32.5%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

yeah haha fuck

no

ok yeah putting "praise dome" at the end of every post is getting really boring now

(also even the calculator agrees that chip away is a terrible move: so bad, that it wasn't even programmed into the damage calculator. brb rofling)

speaking of someone putting their money in their mouths

252 Atk Pixilate Xerneas Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 289-342 (41 - 48.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 Atk Pixilate Xerneas (No Move) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 199-235 (28.2 - 33.3%) -- 0% chance to 3HKO
252 Atk Pixilate Xerneas Return vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 195-229 (27.6 - 32.5%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

yeah haha fuck

no

ok yeah putting "praise dome" at the end of every post is getting really boring now

(also even the calculator agrees that chip away is a terrible move: so bad, that it wasn't even programmed into the damage calculator. brb rofling)
Please tell me what Chansey can do back to my Xerneas.

Please tell me what Chansey can do back to my Xerneas.
outstall it duh

i forgot to mention that this was with chansey's stats: suppose if it was the AMAZING! SHOCK HORROR! MUCH SURPRISE! MANY COOKIE CUTTER! IMPOSTER CHANSEY! your xerneas would barely be scratching me at all.

edit: is it bad that i thought the endless battle clause trollers were much better than these scrubs

outstall it duh

i forgot to mention that this was with chansey's stats: suppose if it was the AMAZING! SHOCK HORROR! MUCH SURPRISE! MANY COOKIE CUTTER! IMPOSTER CHANSEY! your xerneas would barely be scratching me at all.

edit: is it bad that i thought the endless battle clause trollers were much better than these scrubs
also you didn't consider giga impact

252 Atk Pixilate Xerneas Giga Impact vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 424-501 (60.2 - 71.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The speed at which this thread turned into a hilarious mess of completely unviable sets is pretty impressive. Hirasawa is very obviously trolling, and Pareidolia probably just doesn't understand how Hackmons works in the slightest (although might be trolling, but a little more subtly).

Just in case you don't understand this, everything is allowed in Hackmons. EVERYTHING. The only limits are base stats and typing and that's it. You can have anything on anything you want. Even Huge Power. Even No Guard. Even Wonder Guard.

Here's a bunch of pseudo-threats to give you an idea :
Shedninja @ Lum Berry
Sturdy
- Endeavor
- Ice Shard
- Toxic
- Leech Seed

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Life Orb
Mold Breaker
- Close Combat
- V-Create
- Diamond Storm
- Zen Headbutt

Kyurem-B @ Leftovers
Glaciate
- Fake Out
- Extremespeed
- Bolt Strike
- Roost / Swords Dance

Mega-Manectric @ Balloon
Magic Guard
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic Spikes
- Sticky Web / Whirlwind

Mega-Latios @ Choice Specs
Contrary
- Draco Meteor
- Psycho Boost
- Overheat
- Trick / Leaf Storm

Lugia @ Leftovers
Shadow Tag
- Perish Song
- Protect
- Substitute
- Taunt

Okay, so most of these belong more in Balanced Hackmons, but you get the gist of it. Absolutely anything goes.

Last edited:

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
Lol I can't believe you actually believed what these guys were saying. They're actually really high ranked hackmons players and they're just putting on a show XD

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Lol I can't believe you actually believed what these guys were saying. They're actually really high ranked hackmons players and they're just putting on a show XD
I assumed they were trolls from the start... I would've posted a lot more if I thought they weren't, and tbh I was going to check their showderpown ranks tomorrow :p

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, I figured it was probably a troll. Still, it was a pretty funny couple of pages.

Now, could we actually discuss, you know, viable stuff?

Last edited:
The speed at which this thread turned into a hilarious mess of completely unviable sets is pretty impressive. Hirasawa is very obviously trolling, and Pareidolia probably just doesn't understand how Hackmons works in the slightest (although might be trolling, but a little more subtly).

Just in case you don't understand this, everything is allowed in Hackmons. EVERYTHING. The only limits are base stats and typing and that's it. You can have anything on anything you want. Even Huge Power. Even No Guard. Even Wonder Guard.

Here's a bunch of pseudo-threats to give you an idea :
Shedninja @ Lum Berry
Sturdy
- Endeavor
- Ice Shard
- Toxic
- Leech Seed

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Life Orb
Mold Breaker
- Close Combat
- V-Create
- Diamond Storm
- Zen Headbutt

Kyurem-B @ Leftovers
Glaciate
- Fake Out
- Extremespeed
- Bolt Strike
- Roost / Swords Dance

Mega-Manectric @ Balloon
Magic Guard
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic Spikes
- Sticky Web / Whirlwind

Mega-Latios @ Choice Specs
Contrary
- Draco Meteor
- Psycho Boost
- Overheat
- Trick / Leaf Storm

Lugia @ Leftovers
Shadow Tag
- Perish Song
- Protect
- Substitute
- Taunt

Okay, so most of these belong more in Balanced Hackmons, but you get the gist of it. Absolutely anything goes.
>trolling

maybe if you guys challenged me one by one you would learn something. Try to keep an open mind please...all this stubborn talk is the reason why you can't get anywhere in the tier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)