Haters Gonna Hate

dude stabler is a monster. the worst character on that show is the fucking d.a. i dont even remember her name but i remember her being awful
Which fucking d.a.? There were a bajillion of them and about 50/50 on how awesome to FUCKING SHIT they were.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

harbinger from mass effect

what a fucking cunt. He is the leader of the reapers and the one who decided to harvest the colonies to make the human reaper. The first play through of me2, kelly got grinded up i was so fucking pissed. Also everytime he takes on direct control of a collector, i make my whole team kill him.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I like Big Bang Theory :>

There is really only one person that I dislike above all others:

I don't care what movie or role Vince Vaughn is playing, it's always complete and utter trash. This guy is the most un-funny man to ever get a career in "comedy" hands down. I have never laughed at anything he's ever said.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor

This thing needs to die. If any of you have played Cossacks: European Wars (and its expansion packs), I'm quite sure you agree with me.

Cossacks is an RTS game. And as any other RTS games, it has a few artillery units. Four, to be exact. One of them is quite expensive, but loads relatively fast and deals good damage, especially in groups. Another has an enormous damage output, but very limited range and loads slowly. The third is close-range only, but deals death to all non-armoured units (basically a seventeenth century shotgun on wheels). These three all have some things in common: They are expensive, there's a build limit of five of them per artillery depot, they are slow, and they take a looooooong time to create.
The fourth is the Mortar, and it has NONE of those limits. It's dead cheap, you can make 45 of them per artillery depot, and takes half a minute to create.
The Mortar has a range three times greater than any other unit in the game (save for its seaborne equivalent), so it can hide in the bushes some few hundred metres away from your base, and it will take you forever to find it. It also spews out a (somewhat inaccurate) shell every second or so. The shells deal little damage to anything they hit, but their side-effect is a shower of splinters flying everywhere upon impact, insta-killing any unit they come across. In other words, the worst harassing unit ever. The enemy can send a single mortar and a small force to defend it, and shell your base from far, far away. They prefer to attack your resource buildings, with splinters also killing your peasants working around them. Counter-fire is pointless, the only unit with a range comparable to a mortar is another mortar, and the probability of hitting a mortar with another mortar is extremely small. You have to leave your base and counter-attack the enemy mortar with soldiers of your own. An unchecked mortar will slowly, but surely, eat into your base one building at a time. If ten or more mortars are present, the enemy is pretty much guaranteed to destroy parts of your base. Oh, and the AI will spam them, sending one or two over to your base every minute or so.

Think the Trebuchets in AoK were annoying? Me too, but these have six times the range, five times the rate of fire, cost bugger all and require no assembly before use. I've looked for mods to disable this sucker, but with no luck yet.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Speaking of unfunny pieces of shit...

Will Ferrell.

God fuck this guy. Absolutely garbage humour. Consists entirely of sophomoric jokes and screaming at the top of his lungs. Can't stand it.

Another unfunny peice of shit: Jennifer Anniston

Actually she is probably my least favourite actress alongside sands bullock but Sandra can actually make me laugh. Jennifer aniston is such a boring woman and a terrible actress. I didn't even like her in friends.

can we go back to hating characters and shit.

hating irl people is too easy and not very funny.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

he's a meanie who doesn't think of other ppls =(
I was thinking of who it was that I severely disliked in some recent media because I knew there was one just sitting there on the tip of my tongue and this was it. God. Fucking hated this guy.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
When I was travelling in a group of four of us (three physicists and one engineer, and three white/one brown person lol), a bunch of people likened us to the BBT guys. It pisses me off because it's bad enough that nerdy people have had to put up with stupid judgements from retards, but then to be likened to either:
1. a guy who can't speak to girls at all
2. a sleazeball basement dweller
3. a complete pussy
4. an autistic guy
is kinda taking the piss. This argument wouldn't have a leg to stand on if the characters were fleshed out even a little bit.
nah cookie youre definitely a complete pussy :justin::jump::avatar:

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fuck this guy seriously god this was such a bad part of the show i don't even

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fuck this guy seriously god this was such a bad part of the show i don't even
Literally ruined what was one of my all-time favorite shows. I mean, if Foreman had to leave was shoehorning in a character that was supposed to be like Eric in every way except for what made Eric likable the best route to go? I couldn't stand to see any episodes with him.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ehhh IMO it's pretty hard to hate someone who's entire gimmick is to be annoying, and is good at it. Yeah she's annoying as fuck and you never want to give her screen time but she's so good at being annoying its hard to out an out hate her.

This guy. The show Seinfeld is bad enough, but having to deal with Seinfeld as the main character of a pointless show.... I can't take it. Bad actor, bad show... And actually, the entire cast was terrible, except for that one chick Elena. Elena was okay. But Jerry needs to leave. SUrprised people are hating on Big Bang Theory, which I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoy, and not Seinfeld for the simple fact Seinfeld is shit.

Ashton Kutcher, who now plays Walden from Two and a Half Men. I like Ashton, just not his character on this show. The show is awful, it lost the only reason I watched the show. Charlie Sheen. I know Charlie has been quite the... bad influence lately, however, his new show Anger Management is probably 100 times better than Two and a Half Men currently is. Losing Charlie Sheen hurt Two and a Half Men considerably, but replacing him with someone who's had no experience in television, bar That 70's show where he plays a moron, wasn't the smartest idea. Especially since the replacement is not playing a moron.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)