Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to the pokemon game and trying to figure out how to breed adisable gengar on xy version. Can someone please help me. Thanks in advance

New to the pokemon game and trying to figure out how to breed adisable gengar on xy version. Can someone please help me. Thanks in advance
You'll need to get a Dusclops from Safarii or GTS. It'll most likely be lv30 if straight from Safarii, so you'll need to move reminder it back in. If you're having trouble finding one I can arrange to trade you one in PM, I already bred my Gengar up.

Ignoring the chance of receiving a new iv instead of inheriting one, should be around 1/6(lefting out unneeded spa)*1/2(receiving 31 spd)*1/2(receiving 31 spe)=1/24.
Expect one in at most 1 box of eggs.
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I have another question :X

I have a Smeargle I want to Sketch Spikes on to so I can breed a Chesnaught with Spikes. Where can I find a wild Pokemon who will use Spikes for me to sketch?

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I have another question :X

I have a Smeargle I want to Sketch Spikes on to so I can breed a Chesnaught with Spikes. Where can I find a wild Pokemon who will use Spikes for me to sketch?
Cloyster and skarmory. In order to do this just send in ditto vs a wild smeargle, have it sketch transform, then bring in your spikes user to be transformed, then bring in your own smeargle and wait til he uses spikes, then Tada! You sketched spikes. (Seems like a long process but really isnt)

Last edited:
You'll need to get a Dusclops from Safarii or GTS. It'll most likely be lv30 if straight from Safarii, so you'll need to move reminder it back in. If you're having trouble finding one I can arrange to trade you one in PM, I already bred my Gengar up.
I'm new to this whole pokemon and website how would I trade you?

Ok, so I was trying to sync my game to Global Link, and it failed. I had an English Global Link account for BW/BW2 before, but now I have a Japanese 3DS and thus a Japanese Pokemon X, though it is in English language. I tried connecting to Global Link on English site, failed because it's not American region. Then I tried using the code on the Japanese region X/Y Global link registration, and it still fails. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to sign up for a Japanese Pokemon account somewhere first like you have to do for the English version?

^Or just fight a wild Ditto with a Cloyster than only knows spikes. Then switch to your Smeargle after Ditto has transformed... Or do a double battle and send out Cloyster and Smeargle. Use Sketch on your own Cloyster...

Is there a wild items hold guide for this generation (I need a razor fang and razor claw without using the Battle Maison)?

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Aqua Jet can be obtained from Golduck or Floatzel (among others), and Belly Drum is from the Poliwag line.

Do Yveltaw and Xerneas re-roll every time? Even if you run from the first battle and then save? - Yes, it does.

Also, are they pathetically easy to catch? I've only used a single Dusk Ball four times In a row and it's captured every time. - Yes, it is. I feel sorry for anyone who wasted a Master Ball on this thing.

Last edited:
I want an egg with a HA and have a female with that HA. Do I have to breed the latter with a male of the same species or can it be any male from the same egg groups?

Hi, how can I improve this team? (I don't fight competively, just in-game, Battle Maison or with some friends who even don't play competively)

Blaziken/Adamant/Speed Boost @ Blazikenite 252 atk/252 vel/4hp, High Jump Kick / Fire Blitz / Protect / EQ
Gengar/Timid @ Gengarite 252 spa/252 vel / 4 hp, Sludge Bomb / SBall / Tbolt / Dazzling Gleam
Barbaracle/Adamant/Tough Claws @ Big Lens 252 atk / 252 vel / 4 hp, Shell Smash / Razor Shell / Cross Chop / Stone Edge
Noivern/Modest/Frisk @ Life Orb 252 spa / 252 vel / 4 hp, Air Slash / Dragon Pulse / Flamethrower / Boomburst
Galvantula/Timid/Compoudeyes @ Life Orb 252 spa / 252 vel / 4 hp, Thunder / Bug Buzz / Energy Ball / Sticky Web (as lead)
Diggersby/Adamant/Huge Power @ Life Orb 252 atk / 252 vel / 4 hp, Swords Dance / QAttack / Earthquake / Wild Chargé

Hurricane over Air Slash due to the increased power and the chance of confusion, though It has a 70% accuracy.
Think of it like having Hydro Pump over Surf

Thank you, it is Worth to swap Barbaracle with TTar? (I can see TTar with Sticky Web support being very powerful, also he can provide storm buff to Digger)

Depends really. Not a big fan of sand teams since there is the residual damage it cause.
Really, I will leave to the more experienced players.
Also, consider changing Barbaracle's Big Lens with a Focus Sash since after one Shell Smash, it can sweep a lot pokemons due to the increased speed and the fact that it doesn't get OHKO.

I seem to be getting the same 6 fossils each time. Am i doing anything wrong? ;x

I've been doing this for over 30 minutes. I can't find the Jaw, Sail (though i think they're unobtainable), Helix, Dome, and Armor fossils.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I take it you're playing X? Helix, Dome and Armor fossils are exclusive to Y (and yes, Sail and Jaw fossils are unobtainable).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)