How far are you in dp?

I just captured Dialga...

Funny story... I hadn't saved thinking I wouldn't be actually facing a legendary so soon (thought I'd just be moving the story along)... and when I fought him, I almost killed him with a critical hit! (was left with just a sliver).

Caught him with the first Dusk Ball I threw, and he turned out to be Modest w/ a 27 Sp Atk IV... too bad his Speed IV is either 1 or 2.

Between 2nd and 3rd gym, about 12 hours logged. I've got a Grotle, Luxio, Alakazam, Monferno, Prinplup (?), and Staravia. I'm not worried about natures or IV's right now as I am just enjoying playing the game. Once I complete the game I'll go back and catch good natured pokes.

Got the game on Sunday and I got the national dex last Thursday... I'm currently working on breeding some stuff and getting all my emerald stuff over.

just caught palkia!!!! good ev on spat and spd, almost perfect(30) and 27 spdf. but horrable everything else, and a neutral nature.

I'm at the foot of the seventh gym. But I need to raise my Pokemon some, so I'm killing time by biking around Sinnoh and battling trainers/wild Pokemon. Jus tnow I went back to Spear Pillar to pick up the Adamant Orb that I had forgotten.

80:10 is my time. I got up to 48 hours within the first three days it was out. Currently, I've finished breeding for Skorupi and am about to start on Onix after I get Trapinch to 65.

80:10 is my time. I got up to 48 hours within the first three days it was out. Currently, I've finished breeding for Skorupi and am about to start on Onix after I get Trapinch to 65.
oh wow. to think my 90 was enough over 10 days >.>

just beat elite 4 with just azelf and headed towards batle tower, earning 12 BP ...

40 hours in, and I've just arrived at Snowpoint City (I'm supposed to go to the lake next to there for plot but screw that I want a badge).
I want to finish quickly but I always am really enjoying taking my time so who knows what'll happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)