How far are you in dp?

I was just wondering how far some people are since the games came out on Sunday?

I just beat Volkner (like 5 minutes ago), and have caught Dialga, the Legendary Trio. I was wondering if anyone is farther than me.

i logged 36 hours and only two badges. got myself a 28 HP 31Atk 31 Spd Gyarados and other things in the process of beign lazy. after that, it's makeup time by bulldozing everythign with perfect EV'd sweepers >:O

I'm currently to the second badge. I'm going slow because I've been training my Pokemon a lot as well as doing quite a bit of trading. Throw in that with all of the other stuff in my life and it's pretty obvious I'll be going slow.

23 hours and just got my 5th badge. I'm having too much fun talking to random people and trading via Wi-Fi.

Beat the main game storyline the day after it came out, currently trying to catch as many Pokemon as I can in one game, 92 so far.

I'm on the 7th badge now.

I hate overleveling so my team of five are all about level 36.

Infernape/Roselia/Rampardos/Starptor/Gastrodon

Only got the game yesterday and just now beat my rival in Canalave City.

Staraptor / Prinplup / Infernape / Machamp is a great team =)

I beat E4, and got the National Dex a few days ago. Soft Resetting for [Bold] Cresselia with good IVs right now, its taking forever just to find a Bold one.

I finished the game last Monday(from u.s release date)

I just caught Giratina, Cresselia, and Regigigas(who sucks). I've seen 235 pokes, I transferred 18 pokes to my Pearl Version. I've seen 235 pokes.

Now I'm EV training Salamence, Cresselia, Gyarados, Lucario, Hippowdon, T-tar, and Jirachi.

I have a finished Starmie and Azelf(I'm going to use Starmie on my team)
I also finshed a Metagross and Physical Salamence.

I have 2 badges, a level 37 torterra, and a level 30 hippo, trying to find some good rock/ground/steel pokes to add to my team.

Beat the E4 on my diamond yesterday. It took me longer than usual since I made a point to talk to everyone and spent some time wondering around the underground and reseting until I got a modest Dialga with decent IVs. Now starting to transfer stuff over from my GBA carts, did my first transfer yesterday and took over my Mew, Celebi and Deoxys from the pokemon events. Trying to prioritize which of my advance gen pokes and items to transfer first since you can only do 5 a day.

Woot, 1st post! Despite me watching news on Smogon for about 2 years...

Wow, most people have gotten extremely far. I only just got my 5th badge, however I hope to beat the elite four in a couple days.

I beat the 7th Gym yesterday, but I'm working on getting my team to 45-ish for consitency and the Lake Acuity arc.

Current team is Torterra (Bonzai), Floatzel (Otterbahn), Alakazam (Alakamazin), Staraptor (Atticus), Lucario, and either HM Slave Bibarel (Durr), or a Drifloon I'm leveling up now.

Got the game at 8:30 AM last Sunday. I have like 25 good hours in it and I'm at the last gym in Sunyshore. I just caught Drifloon, Palkia, Uxie, and Azelf yesterday [most of which have great natures] and I'll be using them and EV training them AFTER I own the elite four.

Then I'll start Diamond. :x

Just beat Cynthia in Pearl this morning in JUST under 35 total hours of playing. My current team consists of Infernape LV58, Gengar LV55, Palkia LV55, Staraptor LV50 (which I might dump), Luxray LV53 (which I most likely will dump), and Gastrodon LV54. I captured Giratina, and have reached the Battle Park/Resort Area.

Got the game when it came out. Currently trying to beat Lucian and his goddam Bronzong. I've caught Dialga, though I'm not using it for the sake of not EV-berrying it. My team consists of Empoleon, Staraptor, Rampardos, and Luxray.

Currently on mt. coronet after the team galactic HQ. I got it on launch day but have been busy with exams. Still managed to play 36 hrs (sometimes -while- studying).

My team is Torterra, Luxray, Staraptor and Floatzel, plus two HM whores.

I was amazed to find out that my Luxray actually has a 31 Attack IV with boosting nature and it's the first Shinx I caught O_o

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I got this game on Wednesday and between studying for exams and paper writing this is what I've still made time for..

I'm inbetween the 3rd and 4th gyms in Pearl. I have about 12 hours or so logged with 3 level 31 pokemon in Monferno, Staravia and Luxray. I got a Cranidos and Turtwig in a trade last night and am currently leveling them up as well. Bibarel has been the useful HM bitch up to this point. I caved and taught Staravia Fly so I have some more room on my team. I want to add a Gyarados but I made a promise to myself to try and only use new pokemon. I'm enjoying this a lot mostly because it's such a throwback to when I first got Blue version. Oh and WiFi is really nifty.

Oh my Monferno is pretty sweet too... Female and Naughty first try. ;x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)