How Old is Everyone Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 10 plus the luckiest number. That's right, I am 17. Just 83 more years and I'll be 100. :]

Brawley you're only 14? You look much older in your pics...I could've sworn you were at least 16.

EDIT: Kongler! Where are you?
Well, I am tall for my age, 6 feet to be exact.

^_^;;

I'm a young one here, coming in at 13, 14 in August. Oh well, I have some people my age (waiting for wayff to post)

That's probably about accurate. The more well-known users would've probably been around longer, adding a bit of age there. Also, most "good" posters (though this isn't absolute of course, seeing as how Great Sage is pretty young, etc.) probably have the experience of age under their belt. Being a "good" poster probably means people know you. Makes sense, doesn't it?

PS. Check your PMs FiveKRunner >.>

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm 20 now. Only joined the site last year. Maybe if I discovered it sooner I'd have got back into Pokemon sooner!

I'm 15 and 3/4!
Yay!?!
I have driver's ed all week....><.
I wish this wasn't the driving age. =/
Well...I do.
I just wish I could put it off more.

Smogon is not the place to make yourself sound 12 or under.
if he was joking, then good job, you should have read the rules idiot.
His posts look pretty childish too.

I'm 16 and a senior. My face looks about 14, but I'm 6'2" so yeah... I guess its kinda confusing. It means I can get away with alot because when I need to be, I can pass myself off as anywhere from 14 to 19. (not that I would ever lie about my age... No, that would be bad ;)

EDIT: Wow, it looks like I'm not the only one who is tall...

Time Phantom said:
No guys. I think I broke the Smogon records. I'm 11 years old!
Who wouldn't be surprised if this was a 67 year old man looking for love.

I'm 19. Nothing too special to say there, except that odd numbers suck.

MorbidLilim said:
Geez, kids are tall these days.
Creatine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)