How Old is Everyone Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kind of crazy, how young most of the admins are...

I'm 20, and not particularly looking forward to being 21 since I'm allergic to what seems to be most alcoholic drinks. :\

Recently turned 15. I guess my younger brother deserves a mention since he posts on my account as much as I do. He recently turned 12, which I think makes him the youngest so far.

That's kind of crazy, how young most of the admins are...

I'm 20, and not particularly looking forward to being 21 since I'm allergic to what seems to be most alcoholic drinks. :\
You're not the only one; I can't seem to even be able to gulp down some beer...for some reason =/

Just turned 17 a couple weeks ago.

I'm of age in the wizarding world, at least.

Also, people think I'm a lot older than I am because I never shave (I also haven't cut my hair in five years).

Would it be amazing if we had a 50 year reunion? Send e-mails to everyone, then have them show up 50 years from now here and have ourselves a great laugh from the time when we played pokemon (if it still exists 50 years from now, anyways)

BTW I turn 16 in a month

Would it be amazing if we had a 50 year reunion? Send e-mails to everyone, then have them show up 50 years from now here and have ourselves a great laugh from the time when we played pokemon (if it still exists 50 years from now, anyways)

BTW I turn 16 in a month

Lol'ed at the thought of this idea.

Nice to see Smogon has young people. I was under the impression when I joined that this was a more adultish site, filled with 17~21 year olds.

I'm happy there's fellow 15 year olds to keep me company x]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)